ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

Thats on Sarr. He could have said---"Ok, BUT---I'm still going to enter, just in case, or to get some feed back". His eligibility would have been just fine; Had until, what June or so to withdrawl? IMO, that is exactly how I hope the NCAA will look at it.

Fify

Also explain dudes like Justin Fields getting eligible in football.

Fields is exactly why I don’t think UK fans have anything to worry about. The ncaa is greedy, they are gonna take care of their cash cows/blue bloods when they get the chance. Basketball and football.

Had he chosen Vandy or Ole Miss or any sec caller dweller he probly wouldn’t have a chance in hell of getting a waiver, so he def made a smart pick for his career, plus UK has no proven big men, so he should get plenty of PT and he will have talent around him to relieve some of the pressure of always having to create on offense.

I don’t think he puts UK ahead of Nova or Gonzaga or probably Baylor or UVA but I think they will be right there with the “second tier”, top ten team.

But then again I’ve never seen anyone on their roster play except brooks (who I expect to take a big jump). He showed potential last year you could just tell he was trying to do stuff too fast and played a little too frenetic I imagine due to the speed of the game. And then Sarr who was at wake, and was a very nice player. Best player on a bad team, so idk how that translates to being the 4th maybe 5th option on a good team. But really just raises UKs ceiling imo bc it’s hard to imagine any team making a run with such a question mark at C.

But again I’ve never seen the freshmen play, not even the one who was teammates with bronny. So as far as I know the freshmen center could come in and be a stud and eat into Sarrs minutes, making him irrelevant, but if that’s the case they will be up there with nova and Gonzaga imo. A lot of unknowns at this point, not uncommon given the constant roster turnover.

Last edited:
Fify

Also explain dudes like Justin Fields getting eligible in football.
JFC....Man you guys. I couldn't give two shits if he's eligible or not. I am just telling you how the NCAA could/will look at it.

Also, Justin Fields was given immediate eligibility over an alleged racial slur towards him. Not even remotely close to the same thing.

****in' paranoid idiots.

Damn I had no clue on the Fields racial slur. That wasn’t covered very well at all, imo. Yea I’d say that would constitute and extenuating circumstance. Was it a coach? Teammate? I’m not flaming I legit didn’t know, I dislike osu football and was pissed fields got to play without sitting.

And I’m with you, as I’ve stated multiple times in the thread, I don’t think he should get a waiver based on the info I know, but I bet he will anyways. Even after learning of why fields got his waiver, bc he was one I never understood, transferred away from home, but again I had no clue of the racial slurs.

Last edited:
LOL , you guys are spending this much time arguing with Mr. Fake instagram wife?

and by the way... there is documentation on the net where the NCAA told memphis that John Calipari was cleared of any wrong doing. people brought it up on boards after Cal was hired and several times proving idiots wrong during arguments like these. If you want to go looking for it with a search engine or on the way back machine... etc .. go for it but i'm not wasting time to do it when uncfanwithsugartits would just move the goal posts like he always does.

Have you seen her Instagram? Jesus! I don’t blame Sugar tits for having a fake marriage with her. She’s hot as hell. I’m not gonna lie, I spit milkshake all over my phone when I was reading your post and seen where you said “uncfanwithsugartits”Laughing.

Idk if you seen it but I found an article talking about Cal getting a letter from the NCAA telling him was innocent and had nothing to do in the UMass case and if I remember correctly the NCAA called Cal about the Memphis stuff and told him he wasn’t being Investigated. It’s in what I linked as well. Some people wanna act like they didn’t read it but I know they did. It’s like you said, people will move the goal post so I linked it and let it go. I love seeing them get worked up over Cal.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
ahhh so after reading up on both situations you don’t think cal did anything wrong? Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. And who knows maybe he didn’t.

But that means you think camby was able to hide his new found riches from cal when they interacted daily, and that cal had no idea he had come into some money somewhere when he kept playing him?

Or after looking into the Rose situation you didn’t find it the least bit fishy? Failed three test in Chicago, then passed one 400 miles away from home in Detroit where he was seen at a pistons game with www the same weekend. If you don’t think head coaches know the academic standing when it comes to their best recruit, well maybe ever at the time, and whether or not he was gonna be academically eligible to play you are fooling yourself.

Also a little fishy that a kid who didn’t qualify 3 straight times was smart enough to cheat the system and fool the ncaa. It’s not like u go into a ACT test and they ask your name and hand you a test and You go to town on the test. You have to have some sort of picture ID whether a license or whatever, so whoever took the test for rose had to have some sort of ID with Roses name and the other persons picture, which isn’t exactly the easiest thing to come by. Especially for a poor 17 year old kid. I can’t proof cal knew anything just like the ncaa can’t, but I don’t have to give him the benefit of the doubt when it all smells fishy as hell bc he doesn’t coach my team. Anyone remember Roses first initial response when the story broke??

plus since cal was found to be so innocent by the ncaa, did they give him his wins and FFs that they vacated from the school back to Calipari for his personal resume? (I honestly don’t know) Seems like something an innocent man would want to fight for, for the sake of his legacy.

From the first day I started posting I’ve said that every school/coach has cheated at some point and I stand by that. As far as Cal goes all I know to tell you is that the NCAA cleared him. That really rubs some people’s nuts against their legs but the man was cleared. You ask about his record and stuff, well, he was the coach so it had to come off his record if the school was punished. You know how all that works right???

Last edited:
JFC....Man you guys. I couldn't give two shits if he's eligible or not. I am just telling you how the NCAA could/will look at it.

Also, Justin Fields was given immediate eligibility over an alleged racial slur towards him. Not even remotely close to the same thing.

****in' paranoid idiots.

I didn’t know that. If it was alleged and nobody could prove it happened wonder why more kids don’t go that route?

****in' paranoid idiots.

You’re the fvcking idiot. Without question. One post is “the NCAA is arbitrary” and the next is “here is how the NCAA could/will look at it”. You have no idea how they’ll look at it. You HOPE that’s how they look at it. Throwing shots at UK at every turn but “I like UK. My wife loves UK”. Horse sh*t. Fvck you man. You’re a dumbass and it shows with every post.

Oh, and this.

https://247sports.com/Article/Justin-Fields-Ohio-State-waiver-Georgia-football-racism-129122235/

Last edited:
ahhh

plus since cal was found to be so innocent by the ncaa, did they give him his wins and FFs that they vacated from the school back to Calipari for his personal resume? (I honestly don’t know) Seems like something an innocent man would want to fight for, for the sake of his legacy.

are you really this ignorant as to how the NCAA works? i do not think so (i could be wrong maybe you are)
i do however think you are trying to twist, bend distort anyway you can to make Cal look guilty of something the NCAA (the ones that investigated him) said that he was an innocent victim

you are a ul fan when ul got the GAMES, the FINAL FOUR, the CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE removed
did the NCAA allow the innocent players to be called CHAMPIONS

you full well know with the NCAA the guilty and the innocent gets punished

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1
The NCAA itself doesn’t know how it works. Their hypocrisy and cherry picking of punishments is that of a politician.

ahhh so after reading up on both situations you don’t think cal did anything wrong? Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. And who knows maybe he didn’t.

But that means you think camby was able to hide his new found riches from cal when they interacted daily, and that cal had no idea he had come into some money somewhere when he kept playing him?

Or after looking into the Rose situation you didn’t find it the least bit fishy? Failed three test in Chicago, then passed one 400 miles away from home in Detroit where he was seen at a pistons game with www the same weekend. If you don’t think head coaches know the academic standing when it comes to their best recruit, well maybe ever at the time, and whether or not he was gonna be academically eligible to play you are fooling yourself.

Also a little fishy that a kid who didn’t qualify 3 straight times was smart enough to cheat the system and fool the ncaa. It’s not like u go into a ACT test and they ask your name and hand you a test and You go to town on the test. You have to have some sort of picture ID whether a license or whatever, so whoever took the test for rose had to have some sort of ID with Roses name and the other persons picture, which isn’t exactly the easiest thing to come by. Especially for a poor 17 year old kid. I can’t proof cal knew anything just like the ncaa can’t, but I don’t have to give him the benefit of the doubt when it all smells fishy as hell bc he doesn’t coach my team. Anyone remember Roses first initial response when the story broke??

So you don't understand why the NCAA didn’t give Cal back the wins that they removed from record? Come on.man, you're smarter than this.
The wins simply don't exist. They were removed from record, so how was the NCAA supposed to purt phantom wins on Cal's record.
The 2013 NCAA title was removed from record, so it's not possible to put it back on Pitino's record.
You get this, right?

are you really this ignorant as to how the NCAA works? i do not think so (i could be wrong maybe you are)
i do however think you are trying to twist, bend distort anyway you can to make Cal look guilty of something the NCAA (the ones that investigated him) said that he was an innocent victim

you are a ul fan when ul got the GAMES, the FINAL FOUR, the CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE removed
did the NCAA allow the innocent players to be called CHAMPIONS

you full well know with the NCAA the guilty and the innocent gets punished

I don’t know how anything with the ncaa works. They are a total cluster**** too. If a guy is totally innocent it’s unfair they took away his career accolades but it’s the ncaa so it doesn’t suprise me. They gave luke his mop back i thought maybe after they cleared cal they gave him his accolades back as well.

the ncaa cleared unc as well but I don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see some bull shit was going down there regarding their AFAM program whether the ncaa cleared them or not.

Last edited:
I don’t know how anything with the ncaa works. They are a total cluster**** too. If a guy is totally innocent it’s unfair they took away his career accolades but it’s the ncaa so it doesn’t suprise me. They gave luke his mop back i thought maybe after they cleared cal they gave him his accolades back as well.

the ncaa cleared unc as well but I don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see some bull shit was going down there regarding their AFAM program whether the ncaa cleared them or not.

Luke does not work for a NCAA member school
were you also wondering why they never gave innocent players like Gorgui Dieng (from all reports he never attended the hooker shows) his championship back

Bc they took the championship banner from Louisville, not the players. The players know they won the championship, and have some really nice rings to prove it.

But seriously great point, gorgui is an amazing human being and yes I find it very unlikely he was involved in strippergate. Same for Hancock and Siva. Others, especially behanan and ware, nothingnwould suprise me, they stayed in pitinos doghouse and derailed their careers by not being able to walk a straight line. Well wares injury probly did that for him as well but the reason he didn’t come back to Louisville after the injury was bc he couldn’t stay outta trouble.

ultimately though it all falls on Andre McGee, so I see your point, and it’s a good one. McGee ****ed up but everybody took a bullet.

You’re the fvcking idiot. Without question. One post is “the NCAA is arbitrary” and the next is “here is how the NCAA could/will look at it”. You have no idea how they’ll look at it. You HOPE that’s how they look at it. Throwing shots at UK at every turn but “I like UK. My wife loves UK”. Horse sh*t. Fvck you man. You’re a dumbass and it shows with every post.

Oh, and this.

https://247sports.com/Article/Justin-Fields-Ohio-State-waiver-Georgia-football-racism-129122235/

damn Borden ur my dude but no wonder I hadn’t heard of the Fields/racist slur story, it came from someone in the stands for Christ’s sake. If they set that precedent then they might as well eliminate sitting a year all together and have a free agency type free for all every offseason. If i was an underclassman and wasn’t happy at my school and wanted to transfer and play immediately I’d just have/pay someone to call me a racial slur from the stands. That’s just a slippery slope imo. If it came from a coach or uga employee that’s one thing but they can’t police every single person in the stands within shouting distance.

And according to the article it obv had no bearing on Fields getting a waiver, so I stand by my prediction regarding Sarr, nothing to worry about, he will get his waiver bc blue bloods gonna blue blood.

Reactions: Scotty00
Bc they took the championship banner from Louisville, not the players. The players know they won the championship, and have some really nice rings to prove it.

But seriously great point, gorgui is an amazing human being and yes I find it very unlikely he was involved in strippergate. Same for Hancock and Siva. Others, especially behanan and ware, nothingnwould suprise me, they stayed in pitinos doghouse and derailed their careers by not being able to walk a straight line. Well wares injury probly did that for him as well but the reason he didn’t come back to Louisville after the injury was bc he couldn’t stay outta trouble.

ultimately though it all falls on Andre McGee, so I see your point, and it’s a good one. McGee ****ed up but everybody took a bullet.

you just answered your question concerning Cal

i agree Gorgui is a class act

Oh, and this.

Laughing.....

Tell ya what---SHow me an example where I have "thrown a shot at UK", and I will happily apologize. Good luck with that. You are like a majority of UK fans. You get sensitive and your feelings get hurt if someone doesn't show the same "support' that you do. When someone outside of BBN gives an alternate side, you take it personal, AKA as to you---"taking a shot". Its how you roll. Paranoid---always thinking everyone is out to get UK. Shit is funny---yet sad.

You are correct...I have zero idea how the NCAA will look at it. Nor do I care. Hopefully the kid is allowed to remain in college. BUT....the NCAA could and likely will consider the FACT that Sarr could have put his name in the draft, without endangering his eligibility. He decided not to go that route. This isn't 10 years ago where entering the draft ended your eligibility...

As for the article you copied? I don't think you understand one God damn word of it. Because if you did---you wouldn't have posted it. Maybe you should have read it first??

you just answered your question concerning Cal

i agree Gorgui is a class act

Actually you did in the post explaining that Hancock wasn’t an employee of a ncaa backed program, which is spot on, and makes perfect sense.

Bit still I’m not even gonna try to pretend I know how the ncaa works. Like 86 said, I don’t even think the ncaa knows how they work themselves.

the whole vacated thing is stupid as hell anyways, imo, and yes I felt that way long before we got busted for the strippers. I’ve felt it was a joke since they took wins away from Syracuse for whatever reason but allowed them to keep their EE banner and Big East Tourney Championship banner despite having to vacate that entire season. I also think (not 100% sure) they made Syracuse vacate games from seasons before and after their championship with melo, but didn’t mess with that season. But i could be wrong as can be on that, my long term memory has slowly gone up in smoke.

But regardless you can’t rewrite history. I remember watching Rose and company choke away the natty at the ft line down the stretch with chalmers hitting the huge three to send it to OT. Just like I remember Luke making four straight threes from basically the same spot on the court to get us back into the 2013 natty against Michigan. I also remember the BS call on Burke when he pinned sivas shit to the backboard, that benefitted us immensely.

The ncaa can say such and such doesn’t count, but they can’t rewrite history and say it didn’t happen. And I feel like most people feel the same way, I know most sports media members do from the opinions they shared when strippergate happened.

Last edited:
Laughing.....

Tell ya what---SHow me an example where I have "thrown a shot at UK", and I will happily apologize. Good luck with that. You are like a majority of UK fans. You get sensitive and your feelings get hurt if someone doesn't show the same "support' that you do. When someone outside of BBN gives an alternate side, you take it personal, AKA as to you---"taking a shot". Its how you roll. Paranoid---always thinking everyone is out to get UK. Shit is funny---yet sad.

You are correct...I have zero idea how the NCAA will look at it. Nor do I care. Hopefully the kid is allowed to remain in college. BUT....the NCAA could and likely will consider the FACT that Sarr could have put his name in the draft, without endangering his eligibility. He decided not to go that route. This isn't 10 years ago where entering the draft ended your eligibility...

As for the article you copied? I don't think you understand one God damn word of it. Because if you did---you wouldn't have posted it. Maybe you should have read it first??

I read the article. It said a uga baseball player directed a racial slur towards fields from the stands, and said baseball player was kicked off the team.

The article also said that incident had no bearing on the NCAAs decision to grant Fields a waiver to play immediately.

So again I don’t see how a player can get a waiver due to an extenuating circumstance when he was transferring from his home state school (Georgia) to OSU. Except that OSU needed a QB bc Burrow didn’t wanna wait around on Haskins so he transferred to LSU (where he had to sit a year IIRC). Burrow transferred from his home state to LSU and had to sit, Fields transferred from his home state to OSU and got a waiver. Just more ridiculous inconsistencies from the NCAA to add to the pile.

They are gonna do whatever makes them money, and don’t have to explain their actions bc they have no one to answer to. Fields, a former number 1 recruit, playing at OSU immediately makes them money, and If they had a clue burrow was gonna be as good as he was they probably would have given him a waiver as well. Just like they will give Sarr a waiver, bc UK being good makes them money.

Even if I’m wrong on Burrow having to sit, that just further reinforces my point. The ncaa is gonna take care of their cash cows when they get the chance.

Last edited:
I read the article. It said a uga baseball player directed a racial slur towards fields from the stands, and said baseball player was kicked off the team.

The article also said that incident had no bearing on the NCAAs decision to grant Fields a waiver to play immediately.
No....No the article said RACISM had no bearing. Your answer tells me, one---you see what you want, and gave the article zero thought...And two, well as I said---you didn't understand it.

There is a difference in making a racial slur, and racism...Seems to me the article says, this---

UGA agreed letting the transfer go....Privately acknowledge the slur made by the individual created a circumstance....As did the NCAA. In exchange for this, Fields attorney , and Fields himself, say there was no racism. It saves face for UGA, at the end of the day. I mean if the racial slur wasn't an issue, or that big if a deal--then why kick a kid off the baseball team(for It)?

In other words, a compromise was met.

Maybe so, I’m obv not real familiar with the fields case. I just didn’t understand why he didn’t have to sit a year bc he wasn’t transferring closer to home, he was transferring away from home.

In my defense the article is confusing as fk, it says racism wasn’t the reason for waiver but some other irrefutable documentation was. It also said it had nothing that reflected badly on uga, coaches, admin or any particular students. Well if it was the racial slur incident that made him want to transfer, that def reflects badly on Sasser, the kid who directed the slur at him, as well as UGAs culture. The article also didn’t say what the “documentation” included that made the ncaa grant him a waiver besides the fact that it had nothing to do with racism. So I’m still having a hard time figuring out what extenuating circumstance allowed fields to get a waiver. I don’t see how racism played no part if a racial slur (from the stands) was the reason he was able to get the waiver. Racial slur = Racism imo.

Regardless if Fields had been able to beat out Fromm for the starting job he would likely still be a Bulldog to this day, even with the racial slur incident. He just didn’t wanna sit for 2-3 years until Fromm moved on, so he transferred to osu, which is totally understandable, and kids do it all the time. Hell Eason did it from uga as well after Fromm took the starting job from him, but he went to Washington and had to sit a year, So why fields got a waiver is still a bit misty to me.

just like the reasoning on why Sarr will get his waiver will be a bit misty to both of us, but it will still happen.

I’ll just assume ur right, and that uga went above and beyond to help fields transfer to dodge the stain of a racial incident at the university. I just don’t know how the ncaa expects any program to police what fans yell from the stands besides to kick them out or ban them, but that would have to take place after an incident took place. Just seems like a slippery slope to grant a waiver bc another student in the stands directed a racial slur towards fields. A coach, the admin, a teacher, hell anyone employed by uga I would get, but another student in the stands? But hell its the ncaa so it doesn’t have to make sense, as long as it makes dollars and cents.

Last edited:
Laughing.....

Don’t overestimate your impoRtance because for you to hurt my feelings means I value your opinion. I don’t.

secondly the article says that the racist comment had next to nothing to do with transfer. His sister stayed and played softball. So why didn’t she leave?

So you can go eat a giant bag of di*ks. You are a moron and only stir the pot when you post. Too bad your fav team is irrelevant so you consistently hide behind UNC and Duke to retry and put UK and it’s fans in their place. Fvck off

Last edited:
And I’m with you, as I’ve stated multiple times in the thread, I don’t think he should get a waiver based on the info I know, but I bet he will anyways. Even after learning of why fields got his waiver, bc he was

Don’t overestimate your imm mo ports CE because for you to hurt my feelings means I value your opinion. I don’t.

secondly the article says that the racist comment had next to nothing to do with transfer. His sister stayed and played softball. So why didn’t she leave?

So you can go eat a giant bag of di*ks. You are a moron and only stir the pot when you post. Too bad your fav team is irrelevant so you consistently hide behind UNC and Duke to retry and put UK and it’s fans in their place. Fvck off
Laughing

BTW, the article says RACISM didn't play a part. Not the comment. Maybe since RACISM didn't play a role, and the incident was isolated between Fields and ONE person, that is why his sister stayed? Or it explains why Fields has no ill feelings toward UGA?

Just, maybe?

Hide behind Duke and UNC? Naaah. You are just soft. Cannot handle anything but someone fluffing your pillow. I stirred the pot by saying the NCAA likely wont use the chance to declare, as reasoning to give him eligibility? How? I think the NCAA approves his waiver. I just don't think that is why. If you wasn't so emotionally attached to UK, and unable to accept anything but pillow fluffing of them, you would have seen that about 40 post or so ago...

Soft, brother....

Laughing

BTW, the article says RACISM didn't play a part. Not the comment. Maybe since RACISM didn't play a role, and the incident was isolated between Fields and ONE person, that is why his sister stayed? Or it explains why Fields has no ill feelings toward UGA?

Just, maybe?

Hide behind Duke and UNC? Naaah. You are just soft. Cannot handle anything but someone fluffing your pillow. I stirred the pot by saying the NCAA likely wont use the chance to declare, as reasoning to give him eligibility? How? I think the NCAA approves his waiver. I just don't think that is why. If you wasn't so emotionally attached to UK, and unable to accept anything but pillow fluffing of them, you would have seen that about 40 post or so ago...

Soft, brother....

You run to rafters sucking around like sugar wouldnt melt in your mouth and then trash UK fans every chance you get over here. You’re a pvssy.

and you clearly said he asked for a transfer Bc of a racist comment. The article contradicted that. So that’s the point there. I don’t need my pillow fluffed especially by a fan of an irrelevant program. You jump onto threads about Duke, UNC, Kansas or UK Bc nobody talks about that shit program. Again, suck a di*k.

You run to rafters sucking around like sugar wouldnt melt in your mouth and then trash UK fans every chance you get over here. You’re a pvssy.

and you clearly said he asked for a transfer Bc of a racist comment. The article contradicted that. So that’s the point there. I don’t need my pillow fluffed especially by a fan of an irrelevant program. You jump onto threads about Duke, UNC, Kansas or UK Bc nobody talks about that shit program. Again, suck a di*k.
Where have I trashed UK on here? I haven't. You are just to soft. Feeling get hurt to easy.

How ****in stupid are you? There is a difference between the ACT OF RACISM, and some making a racial slur. It was an isolated incident between him and another student. He was called a name. A racial slur., It played a role in his wanting to leave you bucket of pig dicks..

Where have I trashed UK on here? I haven't. You are just to soft. Feeling get hurt to easy.

How ****in stupid are you? There is a difference between the ACT OF RACISM, and some making a racial slur. It was an isolated incident between him and another student. He was called a name. A racial slur., It played a role in his wanting to leave you bucket of pig dicks..

You are a god damned idiot plain and simple. “Act of racism” and “ racial slur“. . A racial slur, by definition, is an act of racism you uneducated twat

You are a god damned idiot plain and simple. “Act of racism” and “ racial slur“. . A racial slur, by definition, is an act of racism you uneducated twat
Laughing

Here, let me help you out....

Definition of slur

1a: an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo : ASPERSION
b: a shaming or degrading effect : STAIN, STIGMA

Now, as a verb....

slur
/slər/

verb
  1. 1.
    speak (words or speech) indistinctly so that the sounds run into one another.
    "he was slurring his words like a drunk"
Now for Racism...

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Me calling someone the "N" word isn't racism. Its idiotic, for sure. But it doesn't make me racist. Just makes me an idiot.

I didn't expect you to understand this....

LaughingLaughingjumpingsmileLaughingRollLaughLaughingLaughingRollLaugh
Laughing

Here, let me help you out....

Definition of slur

1a: an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo : ASPERSION
b: a shaming or degrading effect : STAIN, STIGMA

Now, as a verb....

slur
/slər/

verb
  1. 1.
    speak (words or speech) indistinctly so that the sounds run into one another.
    "he was slurring his words like a drunk"
Now for Racism...

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Me calling someone the "N" word isn't racism. Its idiotic, for sure. But it doesn't make me racist. Just makes me an idiot.

I didn't expect you to understand this....

Point proven.

LaughingLaughingjumpingsmileLaughingRollLaughLaughingLaughingRollLaugh

Point proven.
Agree....Thought I did an excellent job of exposing your ignorance.

See....we can agree on certain things.

I mean I cannot help you think calling someone a name, is a racist act. If you were called a "honkey", would you consider that racism?

Last edited:
Agree....Thought I did an excellent job of debunking your ignorance.

See....we can agree on certain things.

I mean I cannot help you think calling someone a name, is a racist act. If you were called a "honkey", would you consider that racism?

You are quite clearly an idiot. People who aren’t racist don’t call another human being a degrading name such as the N word. Call a black man the N word and when you wake up after he knocks you out, ask him if he thinks you’re racist.

Shouldn’t you be sucking off a referee somewhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: Villian07
You are quite clearly an idiot. People who aren’t racist don’t call another human being a degrading name such as the N word. Call a black man the N word and when you wake up after he knocks you out, ask him if he thinks you’re racist.

Shouldn’t you be sucking off a referee somewhere?
Laughing
Sure thing there partner......

yea you threw me off with that superior intellect of yours.
It happens....Don't beat yourself up over it...Just remember...

tenor.gif

Haha, Got a minute here. Don't argue with someone who thinks they study the UK fanbase.

Posting bitches on my wall was other teams logo's.

...and if you don't know, now you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: RipThru

I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph
He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords
I saw a film today, oh boy
The English Army had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away
But I just had to look
Having read the book
I'd love to turn you on

Reactions: Random UK Fan
UK fan boys are bitches.Which are the next to tell on themselves?

I'l wait and and laugh when they show up.

I'll also wait on you UK fans that concentrate on other teams. You're dead to me.

Let's see which happens first.

UK fan boys are bitches.Which are the next to tell on themselves?

I'l wait and and laugh when they show up.

I'll also wait on you UK fans that concentrate on other teams. You're dead to me. I have faith in my UK brothers to stfu about other teams. Let them talk about us.

Now that I said it twice. Let's see how many rival fans talk about UK fans. STFU,and let them vent about how much UK fans own them.

Last edited:
Haha, Got a minute here. Don't argue with someone who thinks they study the UK fanbase.

Posting bitches on my wall was other teams logo's.

...and if you don't know, now you know.
Laughing

Sensitive.....paranoid......What am I missing? 95% of those from BBN who I have personally met are some the best people. Super nice. Super knowledgeable. And they don't blame aliens for UK loses...Laughing

But some you? Yikes. And it shows....I say----"Don't count on the NCAA ruling Sarr eligible b/c he wasn't able to declare...." And a dude like RipThru loses his god damn mind...RollLaugh

Nevermind the fact I said I think he gets his waiver---But not for missing the NBA draft deadline.

Your honor, I enter Exhibit A into evidence...SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT