ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

All this nonsense is actually really easy to find. I just like watching guy keep saying "prove it".

How many infractions does Roy Williams have? Again really easy to find and Roy has more than Calipari.

But keep running with ignorance. This reminds me of when KU said UK had more violations than KU. They kept wanting prove that wasn't an article. You can use the exact same website to prove everything I typed prior to this period.

I'm curious to see if the unc fan can disprove Roy has more violations on his record than Calipari. I've gave hints. Lets see where this goes.

*we're not talking schools vacating games,we're talking about stains on personal NCAA resumes. I'm assuming we all know Roy's skidmark to which he was personally involved with, allegedly unknowingly of the rules.

Also, for shits and giggles. Pitino was hired with more stains on his resume when hired at UK than Calipari has today.

Last edited:
That's the same thing he keeps saying about UNC, but it's different for Cal. Winking

My point from day one and the main reason I give UNc fans hell. A couple of the sensitive UNc fans don’t get it or at least act like they don’t and they like to say “you’re obsessed with UNc” or “You’re just jealous”. When UK hired Cal UNc fans was neck and neck with UL fans saying how Cal was guilty no matter what the crooked NCAA said and then when the fraud stuff happened and UNc was let off all the sudden what the NCAA said was gospel.Laughing

Reactions: lonnie boyd
And that’s the thing. Supposedly it’s about more than just his coach being fired.

Also I think the ncaa will probably be more lenient with the transfer waiver in wake of the pandemic.

I'm ok if the NCAA is more lenient because of the pandemic, but I don't see how that has anything to do with Sarr. He's not transfering to be closer to home, or something.

That said, the coaching change and the NCAA being lenient could be enough for a waivor, which I expect.

All this nonsense is actually really easy to find. I just like watching guy keep saying "prove it".

How many infractions does Roy Williams have? Again really easy to find and Roy has more than Calipari.

But keep running with ignorance. This reminds me of when KU said UK had more violations than KU. They kept wanting prove that wasn't an article. You can use the exact same website to prove everything I typed prior to this period.

I'm curious to see if the unc fan can disprove Roy has more violations on his record than Calipari. I've gave hints. Lets see where this goes.

*we're not talking schools vacating games,we're talking about stains on personal NCAA resumes. I'm assuming we all know Roy's skidmark to which he was personally involved with, allegedly unknowingly of the rules.

Also, for shits and giggles. Pitino was hired with more stains on his resume when hired at UK than Calipari has today.
Lester Earl.

I'm ok if the NCAA is more lenient because of the pandemic, but I don't see how that has anything to do with Sarr. He's not transfering to be closer to home, or something.

That said, the coaching change and the NCAA being lenient could be enough for a waivor, which I expect.

His coach talked him out of entering the draft. 24 hours before the draft deadline, Manning gets fired. Nobody knows what the NCAA will do, but I’d say that’s an extenuating circumstance.

Will somebody get Cory a tissue! Let me guess, you’re talking about little ole me!Laughing You’re so embarrassed of the way your partner, Sugar Tits is that it makes you want to act like UK has a fan just like him. Pathetic Cory! Never thought you would sink to this level. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again if you can’t see the difference you’re dumb as hell. Do I give UNc hell? Yes I do and I don’t hide it. I know your a little on the sensitive side but keep your feelings outta the message board world and they won’t get hurt so often.

Holy hell WTF is wrong with you? The difference doesn't exist. You are both eaten up with it and both say it is just to rustle others or whatever. The reason you can't fool me is because I remember your deal when you posted at the UNC board. Hard to escape from that one.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Holy hell WTF is wrong with you? The difference doesn't exist. You are both eaten up with it and both say it is just to rustle others or whatever. The reason you can't fool me is because I remember your deal when you posted at the UNC board. Hard to escape from that one.
I've only been banned from two boards. UK and UL (steelers...that was my fault, he pm'd me a warningand I told him to **** off. ). I never understood posting on others homer boards.

When something with UK happens, I'll visit some and like all the UK hate post.

It does exists home slice you’re just to dumb to see it. That dude lives and dies with everything UK and I give him hell because of the way he is. Again, if you don’t see that you’re just dumb! You remember me posting on the UNc board? Good! Then you remember that I was respectable and stayed away from the trolling until I seen that THR was nothing but a circle jerk of you guys running down everybody that didn’t tell you how great UNc was and then I let lose a little. I’m a college basketball fan so I like to talk to fans of other teams just for the pure sake of talking basketball. I know you like to think that everything you say is right but it’s not. Don’t mean to hurt your feelings but it’s just not. I’ll tell you what you already know. I give UNc fans hell because of their “Y’all cheat and we do things the right way” attitude! I’ve said from day one, every team has cheated at some point...even UNc! I could give a rats ass about UNc but it’s fun to watch y’all get worked up every time somebody says the word fraud!

It does exists home slice you’re just to dumb to see it. That dude lives and dies with everything UK and I give him hell because of the way he is. Again, if you don’t see that you’re just dumb! You remember me posting on the UNc board? Good! Then you remember that I was respectable and stayed away from the trolling until I seen that THR was nothing but a circle jerk of you guys running down everybody that didn’t tell you how great UNc was and then I let lose a little. I’m a college basketball fan so I like to talk to fans of other teams just for the pure sake of talking basketball. I know you like to think that everything you say is right but it’s not. Don’t mean to hurt your feelings but it’s just not. I’ll tell you what you already know. I give UNc fans hell because of their “Y’all cheat and we do things the right way” attitude! I’ve said from day one, every team has cheated at some point...even UNc! I could give a rats ass about UNc but it’s fun to watch y’all get worked up every time somebody says the word fraud!

I think you truly believe if you say something enough times other people will believe it. They won't. I don't truly even think you believe it. You were given a lot of leeway on THR tbh (and I'm not huge fan of the place). Then eventually you couldn't control your **** anymore, which was inevitable. If I don't care about a team I don't talk about them incessantly. You are eaten up with UNC, which is why you posted there, then came back and secretly posted there even after you were shown the door, and why you still talk about them a lot. You aren't fooling anyone, man. You care a lot about the Heels, which I think if fantastic. Keep talking about them, please.

I think you truly believe if you say something enough times other people will believe it. They won't. I don't truly even think you believe it. You were given a lot of leeway on THR tbh (and I'm not huge fan of the place). Then eventually you couldn't control your **** anymore, which was inevitable. If I don't care about a team I don't talk about them incessantly. You are eaten up with UNC, which is why you posted there, then came back and secretly posted there even after you were shown the door, and why you still talk about them a lot. You aren't fooling anyone, man. You care a lot about the Heels, which I think if fantastic. Keep talking about them, please.
It's going to be amazing the day when @uncfan in ky and @Scotty00 realize they are exactly alike. I like @Scotty00 and have even talked to him on the phone. He's a smart down to earth guy. I ask, "why bother so much with uncfan and unc? he don't like yall.
I suggested maybe not doing it so much b/c he has an extensive knowledge of the game. apparently that feel on deaf ears.

PPl are who they are. @uncfan in ky is going to bash UK. @Scotty00 is going to bash UNC.

I was giving leeway on THR? Gee, you don’t say! No shit Sherlock, I was respectable and didn’t troll. I was there to talk hoops and hoops only. It’s really not hard to understand. I never had any problems on the Duke or UL board when I talked hoops over there. Am I obsessed with them too? Also, your weak attempt (oh I just love when you talk about UNc) at getting people not to talk about UNc is embarrassing! You’re not fooling anyone dude. It’s breaks you that people believe UNc is a cheat! I bother you a lot, which I think is great. Keep replying and showing I’m right!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It's going to be amazing the day when @uncfan in ky and @Scotty00 realize they are exactly alike. I like @Scotty00 and have even talked to him on the phone. He's a smart down to earth guy. I ask, "why bother so much with uncfan and unc? he don't like yall.
I suggested maybe not doing it so much b/c he has an extensive knowledge of the game. apparently that feel on deaf ears.

PPl are who they are. @uncfan in ky is going to bash UK. @Scotty00 is going to bash UNC.

I heard you man and I appreciate the advice. I told Cory years ago not to take anything I said about UNc personal because it wasn’t directed at him. I guess he’s just a sensitive guy. Sugar tits started all this with me years ago and just kept on. I remember one time I even offered to internet shake and let it go but he just kept on. I can’t believe they take a message board so seriously that things get to them so bad. I kinda feel bad for them.

I was giving leeway on THR? Gee, you don’t say! No shit Sherlock, I was respectable and didn’t troll. I was there to talk hoops and hoops only. It’s really not hard to understand. I never had any problems on the Duke or UL board when I talked hoops over there. Am I obsessed with them too? Also, your weak attempt (oh I just love when you talk about UNc) at getting people not to talk about UNc is embarrassing! You’re not fooling anyone dude. It’s breaks you that people believe UNc is a cheat! I bother you a lot, which I think is great. Keep replying and showing I’m right!

You were given leeway because you bordered on trolling at times but weren't banned. You definitely pushed it. That never bothered me. If I liked posting with a bunch of homers I would go over there more often. However, I'll tell you what. I will never respond to you again to show you how much you bother me. Let's see if you can stop mentioning UNC so much to show how much you aren't obsessed with them.

Reactions: Scotty00
That works for me pudding but if conversation calls for me to mention UNc...I will! Just like I would UL or Duke or anyone else. This is a basketball board. Sleep tight! Sorry I hurt your feelings!

I've only been banned from two boards. UK and UL (steelers...that was my fault, he pm'd me a warningand I told him to **** off. ). I never understood posting on others homer boards.

When something with UK happens, I'll visit some and like all the UK hate post.
This board is like the Australia of everyone’s home board; a bunch of outlaws and pervs. We made our own country!

My point from day one and the main reason I give UNc fans hell. A couple of the sensitive UNc fans don’t get it or at least act like they don’t and they like to say “you’re obsessed with UNc” or “You’re just jealous”. When UK hired Cal UNc fans was neck and neck with UL fans saying how Cal was guilty no matter what the crooked NCAA said and then when the fraud stuff happened and UNc was let off all the sudden what the NCAA said was gospel.Laughing

the same way UK fans brushed off Cals vacated FFs and games bc the ncaa is crooked and inconsistent until Louisville got hit and had to vacate our ffs and championship, then all of a sudden what the ncaa said was gospel.

Reactions: wesr

Why not just come out and say what pitinos infractions were before UK hired him??? Bc he got hit for buying a player a plane ticket to go home and visit his family, and.........wait for it, giving the players McDonald’s coupons.

The plane ticket yea, impermissible benefit. Young assistant coach Pitino effed up during his first job as an assistant coach, but giving out McDonald’s coupons lands him an infraction??? GTFOH, another case to add to the list of why no one respects the NCAA.

And I’m not defending Pitino bc of all the shit that went down at Louisville under his watch I have no love lost for him as a person, but just pointing out how effing ridiculous the ncaa is to give him an infraction for passing out McDonald’s coupons to the players. The plane ticket, yea by the book totally an infraction and mistake by Pitino but McDonald’s coupons smh ridiculous.

His coach talked him out of entering the draft. 24 hours before the draft deadline, Manning gets fired. Nobody knows what the NCAA will do, but I’d say that’s an extenuating circumstance.

I don’t see how Sarr letting manning talk him out of going pro is an extenuating circumstance. He was already on the fence or he would have declared wayyyyy before it got to the last 24 hours, or did what many players do, and go against their HCs advice, combined with the fact that he could have entered his name for the draft at any point after corona shit took down the season and still maintain his eligibility and come back to college if he didn’t like his prospects of being drafted. Every underclassman with pro aspirations should go through the process even if they know they want to return to school. But I can see how the pandemic made that process pretty much pointless this year bc they still haven’t even had a combine, and may not.

But seeing how he was very unlikely to be drafted regardless, he could have pursued a career back in France or anywhere else in the world at any point, even if he woke up this morning and decided he wanted to be a professional player, he would be free to join any professional league in the world, Or even join the g league which is where he would have most likely ended up had he entered the draft to pursue a pro career in America anyway. I personally don’t think the fact that Sarr let Manning talk him out of entering a draft where he had a very minimal chance of being drafted, as a reason he should be allowed to transfer without sitting a year. Also I have a hard time believing that if he wanted to enter the draft after manning got fired that he couldn’t declare and put in the paperwork in 24 hours. If he was still on the fence and couldn’t decide, I get it, but if he was dead set on entering the draft after manning was canned, I can’t imagine the paperwork involved to declare would take over 24 hours to fill out and turn in. Especially now that the ncaa allows players to have ncaa approved agents.

I get that those are all great reasons for him wanting to transfer once manning was fired, but I don’t see why that should get him a waiver, unless they granted waivers anytime a player transferred bc his coach moved on or was fired.

But I get it, if he was transferring to UL I would obv want him to be eligible immediately as well, and would use anything going on as a reason he should be.

Personally, I don’t think UK fans have anything to worry about, if the ncaa will let Justin Fields play immediately at OSU after transferring from his home state school, who didn’t fire their coach or any coaches for that matter, he just couldn’t/didn’t beat out Fromm for the starting job. I def don’t understand what kind of extenuating circumstance made the ncaa let him play immediately, other than football blue blood osu needed a qb, just like basketball blue blood UK needs a big man. Plus Sarr has openly stated he will not sit out a year, that he would pursue his pro options if he couldn’t play immediately. I don’t think Cal would have went after him if he didn’t think he would be able to play next year. But hell its the ncaa so who effin knows what will happen.

My money is on he’s in blue and white next year. And he’s a really nice player, just not much help around him at Wake, so defenses could gameplan around stopping him, which def won’t be the case at UK. His skill set kind of reminds me of Montgomery’s, except Sarr is better than Montgomery at basically everything.

Last edited:
the same way UK fans brushed off Cals vacated FFs and games bc the ncaa is crooked and inconsistent until Louisville got hit and had to vacate our ffs and championship, then all of a sudden what the ncaa said was gospel.

Not the same at all. Cal wasn't implicated in either the Camby or Rose situation. U6 was..... and has been again for the Bowen-related stuff while on probation.

Wrong! Most, if not all UK fans just assumed he was guilty and didn’t bother looking into it. We just heard it and assumed! Then when we hired him as our coach we read up on everything and seen what had actually happen.

Last edited:
I don’t see how Sarr letting manning talk him out of going pro is an extenuating circumstance. He was already on the fence or he would have declared wayyyyy before it got to the last 24 hours, or did what many players do, and go against their HCs advice, combined with the fact that he could have entered his name for the draft at any point after corona shit took down the season and still maintain his eligibility and come back to college if he didn’t like his prospects of being drafted. Every underclassman with pro aspirations should go through the process even if they know they want to return to school. But I can see how the pandemic made that process pretty much pointless this year bc they still haven’t even had a combine, and may not.

But seeing how he was very unlikely to be drafted regardless, he could have pursued a career back in France or anywhere else in the world at any point, even if he woke up this morning and decided he wanted to be a professional player, he would be free to join any professional league in the world, Or even join the g league which is where he would have most likely ended up had he entered the draft to pursue a pro career in America anyway. I personally don’t think the fact that Sarr let Manning talk him out of entering a draft where he had a very minimal chance of being drafted, as a reason he should be allowed to transfer without sitting a year. Also I have a hard time believing that if he wanted to enter the draft after manning got fired that he couldn’t declare and put in the paperwork in 24 hours. If he was still on the fence and couldn’t decide, I get it, but if he was dead set on entering the draft after manning was canned, I can’t imagine the paperwork involved to declare would take over 24 hours to fill out and turn in. Especially now that the ncaa allows players to have ncaa approved agents.

I get that those are all great reasons for him wanting to transfer once manning was fired, but I don’t see why that should get him a waiver, unless they granted waivers anytime a player transferred bc his coach moved on or was fired.

But I get it, if he was transferring to UL I would obv want him to be eligible immediately as well, and would use anything going on as a reason he should be.

Personally, I don’t think UK fans have anything to worry about, if the ncaa will let Justin Fields play immediately at OSU after transferring from his home state school, who didn’t fire their coach or any coaches for that matter, he just couldn’t/didn’t beat out Fromm for the starting job. I def don’t understand what kind of extenuating circumstance made the ncaa let him play immediately, other than football blue blood osu needed a qb, just like basketball blue blood UK needs a big man. Plus Sarr has openly stated he will not sit out a year, that he would pursue his pro options if he couldn’t play immediately. I don’t think Cal would have went after him if he didn’t think he would be able to play next year. But hell its the ncaa so who effin knows what will happen.

My money is on he’s in blue and white next year. And he’s a really nice player, just not much help around him at Wake, so defenses could gameplan around stopping him, which def won’t be the case at UK. His skill set kind of reminds me of Montgomery’s, except Sarr is better than Montgomery at basically everything.

Damn man. Brevity is your friend. Nobody is reading all that.

Why not just come out and say what pitinos infractions were before UK hired him??? Bc he got hit for buying a player a plane ticket to go home and visit his family, and.........wait for it, giving the players McDonald’s coupons.

The plane ticket yea, impermissible benefit. Young assistant coach Pitino effed up during his first job as an assistant coach, but giving out McDonald’s coupons lands him an infraction??? GTFOH, another case to add to the list of why no one respects the NCAA.

And I’m not defending Pitino bc of all the shit that went down at Louisville under his watch I have no love lost for him as a person, but just pointing out how effing ridiculous the ncaa is to give him an infraction for passing out McDonald’s coupons to the players. The plane ticket, yea by the book totally an infraction and mistake by Pitino but McDonald’s coupons smh ridiculous.

i guess you just forgot about the cars

Pitino's time at Hawaii was marred by a 1977 NCAA report on sanctions against the program. According to the report, Pitino was implicated in 8 of the 64 infractions that led the university to be placed on probation. The violations involving Pitino included providing round-trip air fare for a player between New York and Honolulu, arranging for student-athletes to receive used cars for season tickets, and handing out coupons to players for free food at McDonald's. He was also cited, along with the head coach, Bruce O'Neil, for providing misinformation to the NCAA and University of Hawaii officials. Also in 1977, the NCAA infractions committee recommended that Pitino and O'Neil be disassociated from Hawaii athletics. In 1989, Pitino would dismiss the report, saying "I didn't make any mistakes, I don't care what anybody says."[16]

Reactions: RipThru
LOL , you guys are spending this much time arguing with Mr. Fake instagram wife?

and by the way... there is documentation on the net where the NCAA told memphis that John Calipari was cleared of any wrong doing. people brought it up on boards after Cal was hired and several times proving idiots wrong during arguments like these. If you want to go looking for it with a search engine or on the way back machine... etc .. go for it but i'm not wasting time to do it when uncfanwithsugartits would just move the goal posts like he always does.

UK helped Green and Baker get eligible immediately when they transferred out....... so yeah..... if Wake Forest gives their blessing and helps which it seems they will ... I think they want a game against UK in the future....... So .... then Sarr should get eligible.

kind of seems pretty sh*tty of the NCAA to accept our wishes that other players leaving UK can play right away then deny a guy coming into UK with Wake's blessing just because haters want UK to suck ...

i guess you just forgot about the cars

Pitino's time at Hawaii was marred by a 1977 NCAA report on sanctions against the program. According to the report, Pitino was implicated in 8 of the 64 infractions that led the university to be placed on probation. The violations involving Pitino included providing round-trip air fare for a player between New York and Honolulu, arranging for student-athletes to receive used cars for season tickets, and handing out coupons to players for free food at McDonald's. He was also cited, along with the head coach, Bruce O'Neil, for providing misinformation to the NCAA and University of Hawaii officials. Also in 1977, the NCAA infractions committee recommended that Pitino and O'Neil be disassociated from Hawaii athletics. In 1989, Pitino would dismiss the report, saying "I didn't make any mistakes, I don't care what anybody says."[16]

Damn I didn’t know that, I just read like a headline that said plane tickets and McDonald’s coupons when I googled it. Yea that’s a double no-no from young Pitino while on the islands. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I’ll quit defending his sleezy ass.

Reactions: mebeblue2
UK helped Green and Baker get eligible immediately when they transferred out....... so yeah..... if Wake Forest gives their blessing and helps which it seems they will ... I think they want a game against UK in the future....... So .... then Sarr should get eligible.

kind of seems pretty sh*tty of the NCAA to accept our wishes that other players leaving UK can play right away then deny a guy coming into UK with Wake's blessing just because haters want UK to suck ...

There been a few kids under cal that transferred and had to sit a year as well. Wiltjer, Matthews, SKJ for example so y’all aren’t exactly batting 1000 at helping get transfers a waiver at other schools.

Wakes coach seemed salty at first for sure but he has to see that it will only end up looking bad on him if he doesn’t cooperate.

Well, I mean, that depends on your definition of "stains". If having 2 seasons and 2 FF's vacated at your previous employment, isn't considered to you as a stain(s), then sure.

Thats on Sarr. He could have said---"Ok, BUT---I'm still going to enter, just in case, or to get some feed back". His eligibility would have been just fine; Had until, what June or so to withdrawl? IMO, that is exactly how the NCAA will look at it.

Wrong! Most, of not all UK fans just assumed he was guilty and didn’t bother looking into it. We just heard it and assumed! Then when we hired him as our coach we read up on everything and seen what had actually happen.

ahhh so after reading up on both situations you don’t think cal did anything wrong? Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. And who knows maybe he didn’t.

But that means you think camby was able to hide his new found riches from cal when they interacted daily, and that cal had no idea he had come into some money somewhere when he kept playing him?

Or after looking into the Rose situation you didn’t find it the least bit fishy? Failed three test in Chicago, then passed one 400 miles away from home in Detroit where he was seen at a pistons game with www the same weekend. If you don’t think head coaches know the academic standing when it comes to their best recruit, well maybe ever at the time, and whether or not he was gonna be academically eligible to play you are fooling yourself.

Also a little fishy that a kid who didn’t qualify 3 straight times was smart enough to cheat the system and fool the ncaa. It’s not like u go into a ACT test and they ask your name and hand you a test and You go to town on the test. You have to have some sort of picture ID whether a license or whatever, so whoever took the test for rose had to have some sort of ID with Roses name and the other persons picture, which isn’t exactly the easiest thing to come by. Especially for a poor 17 year old kid. I can’t proof cal knew anything just like the ncaa can’t, but I don’t have to give him the benefit of the doubt when it all smells fishy as hell bc he doesn’t coach my team. Anyone remember Roses first initial response when the story broke??

plus since cal was found to be so innocent by the ncaa, did they give him his wins and FFs that they vacated from the school back to Calipari for his personal resume? (I honestly don’t know) Seems like something an innocent man would want to fight for, for the sake of his legacy.

Last edited:

Laughing

Damn man. Brevity is your friend. Nobody is reading all that.

Yea def went a little overboard on that post, I just try to get all my points on a topic into the same post instead of 10 diff posts a paragraph each. Sorry I made you scroll farther than You wanted to.

ADVERTISEMENT