ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

When Cal found out he reported it to the University and then onto the NCAA. He didn’t hide anything it’s like some just want to believe Cals dirty! Does he play in the gray area yes! But so does Roy, K, Self well he plays in a different area code aka 5 level one infractions etc. I’m not saying Cals a saint but he’s no different than any other elite coach! Everyone hates seeing a rival school having success, blue blood rivals at that, but according to the NCAA Cal was cleared.
So he reported stuff that was hitting the fan AFTER Camby went to the police & media?
Bless his heart.

If Bagleys HS teacher went on record and said his grades were changed from the grades she gave him aka the grades he earned, I imagine the ncaa woulda took a harder look.

Besides, kids reclass at the drop of a dime these. Hell Hagans, the big kid from Oregon dfante (who was only able to get eligibility second semester iirc), Askew is currently doing it during a global pandemic. If you take care of business ur first 3 years, you usually only need 2-3 credits ur senior year anyways, at least that’s how it was when I was in high school when y2k was a thing. Getting to the nba faster is a super legit reason But for a normal kid why would anyone want to skip that as a 16-17 yr old kid.

Cleared in both instances.... that's how he has ZERO NCAA infractions. My god, you're dense.
Do you have a link to the NCAA website that says they cleared him?
Maybe this is just a rumor like the one where Cal turned in Camby for getting gifts from an agent.

Or like Rashad McCants saying he didn’t attend class?
Oh he said it but he also said that going to college was like being in prison, all you do is wake up, go to class, practice, play games.
You’re not going to win very many arguments using McCants as an example.

Oh he said it but he also said that going to college was like being in prison, all you do is wake up, go to class, practice, play games.
You’re not going to win very many arguments using McCants as an example.

He’s one of yours. I see the game though; pick and choose the stuff you want to believe.

Who would’ve paid him?
No chance UNC would pay him. The classes were approved & accredited courses.
The NCAA had no jurisdiction at all.
You’d think you’d know this by now.
Classes that were approved and accredited and the students enrolled in them don't have to show up? LaughingLaughingLaughing

"I thought it was a part of the college experience, just like watching it on a movie from 'He Got Game' or 'Blue Chips,'" McCants said. "... when you get to college, you don't go to class, you don't do nothing, you just show up and play. That's exactly how it was, you know, and I think that was the tradition of college basketball, or college, period, any sport. You're not there to get an education, though they tell you that.

Classes that were approved and accredited and the students enrolled in them don't have to show up? LaughingLaughingLaughing

"I thought it was a part of the college experience, just like watching it on a movie from 'He Got Game' or 'Blue Chips,'" McCants said. "... when you get to college, you don't go to class, you don't do nothing, you just show up and play. That's exactly how it was, you know, and I think that was the tradition of college basketball, or college, period, any sport. You're not there to get an education, though they tell you that.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/news/story?id=1905457

In an interview that aired on WRAL-TV on Friday night, McCants
compared playing college basketball to being in jail. He also said
he considered his time in the program to be his job.

"It's to get up and go to school, get here and lift weights and
play basketball," McCants said in the interview. "That's my
9-to-5. As my uncle said, I'm in jail right now. You're not allowed
to do certain things, you're not allowed to say certain things.

"But once you get out of jail, you're free. So I'm just in my
sentence and I'm doing my time."

He really needs to make up his mind.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/news/story?id=1905457

In an interview that aired on WRAL-TV on Friday night, McCants
compared playing college basketball to being in jail. He also said
he considered his time in the program to be his job.

"It's to get up and go to school, get here and lift weights and
play basketball," McCants said in the interview. "That's my
9-to-5. As my uncle said, I'm in jail right now. You're not allowed
to do certain things, you're not allowed to say certain things.

"But once you get out of jail, you're free. So I'm just in my
sentence and I'm doing my time."

He really needs to make up his mind.
I don't really think McCants knows his head from his asshole, but that interview was 10 years prior to this: https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story...ll-star-rashad-mccants-says-took-sham-classes

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Reactions: uncfan in ky
I am seriously amazed by how many ppl think they're getting to UK fans.

Let me rephrase, some UK fans are huge sensitive ***s that even the poorest attempts of the most lame c/p trolling still gets to them,

The haters are so bad at what they're doing (nothing is clever or new), yet someone bites the bait.

I am seriously amazed by how many ppl think they're getting to UK fans.

Let me rephrase, some UK fans are huge sensitive ***s that even the poorest attempts of the most lame c/p trolling still gets to them,

The haters are so bad at what they're doing (nothing is clever or new), yet someone bites the bait.
Hope you're doing alright, buddy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Do what puts you in the best frame of mind. If its venting on here, so be it. If you need to call a friend, you have my number.
Thanks. Not sure when I vent on a message board, but I do appreciate it. It'll be fun listening to you two talk while i'm on silent again. Winking

Reactions: JimboBBN
Thanks. Not sure when I vent on a message board, but I do appreciate it. It'll be fun listening to you two talk while i'm on silent again. Winking
lol, I saw you comment to schooner that you needed a place to talk, so I just ran with that. If you don't vent here, my b. I'm sure you would love to get my big dominant voice on the phone again ;)

lol, I saw you comment to schooner that you needed a place to talk, so I just ran with that. If you don't vent here, my b. I'm sure you would love to get my big dominant voice on the phone again ;)
hahaha. you make Isaac Hayes sound like Mickey Mouse.

too bad you can't do a voice clip here on something like "go cats"

Reactions: JimboBBN
I'm sure you would love to get my big dominant voice on the phone again ;)
BibSQuO.gif

/Forgive me, where was this?

UNC rightly didn't get smacked. Just like Cal. See what consistency looks like. I almost always ignore the UK fan on here who does basically the same thing though. I mean, dude is just as obsessed with UNC as uncfan is with UK. We all admitted the academic scandal thing. I mean, it happened. Just like players taking money and having other people take their ACT. We just won't accept the dumb version of it you guys want us to, and you continued to want us to after it was over, which goes against the whole 'Cal is innocent because the NCAA says so that's that'. Again, it is just a fan thing. Some of you will look at things with a bit of hypocrisy when it's your team.

If we are talking bad looks I'm not sure if an academic issue is any worse of a look as leaving two former jobs when the **** hits the fan anyway but to each his own. I don't knock Cal for it. He left for better jobs. Bring it up though. That's cool. I just think it is fair to point out the hypocrisy know and then when you do. It's all in fun.

Will somebody get Cory a tissue! Let me guess, you’re talking about little ole me!Laughing You’re so embarrassed of the way your partner, Sugar Tits is that it makes you want to act like UK has a fan just like him. Pathetic Cory! Never thought you would sink to this level. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again if you can’t see the difference you’re dumb as hell. Do I give UNc hell? Yes I do and I don’t hide it. I know your a little on the sensitive side but keep your feelings outta the message board world and they won’t get hurt so often.

Not really. He had his chance to testify in front of the NCAA & refused to do it.

Well seeing how his NBA career had flamed out I’m sure when UNc held that check out in front of him he all the sudden forgave them!Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT