ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

That fool is so predictable. He says the same shit over and over when he get's his ass drugged up and down this forum. I mean how can you call someone else's coach dirty when your coach has a show cause on his resume? That dude is a special kind of stupid.
I don't think he's serious. I think he's bored and gets off on stirring the pot.

But if he is serious, he has more important issues to worry about on a personal level.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
i know ignorance is bliss and all
but you can and should educate yourself on the rules when Morris came back to school (hint: it was allowed per NCAA rules at that time)

it was allowed to keep your name in the draft, aka never withdraw, hire an agent, go through the entire draft process, only to return to school when he wasn’t drafted? I just remember how unprecedented it was at the time, I don’t carry an ncaa rule book in my back pocket.

If that was allowed it seems a lot more players would have went that same route, see if you get drafted, if not return to school.

Plus back then u forfeited ur eligibility (supposedly) the second u hired an agent. Any examples of other players taking this route, bc if it was indeed legall it seems like all underclassman with professional aspirations who were borderline draft picks would have done it that way. Also why would the ncaa even set a date to “withdraw” from the draft, if you could got through the entire process and still return to school.

it was allowed to keep your name in the draft, aka never withdraw, hire an agent, go through the entire draft process, only to return to school when he wasn’t drafted? I just remember how unprecedented it was at the time, I don’t carry an ncaa rule book in my back pocket.

If that was allowed it seems a lot more players would have went that same route, see if you get drafted, if not return to school.

Plus back then u forfeited ur eligibility (supposedly) the second u hired an agent. Any examples of other players taking this route, bc if it was indeed legall it seems like all underclassman with professional aspirations who were borderline draft picks would have done it that way. Also why would the ncaa even set a date to “withdraw” from the draft, if you could got through the entire process and still return to school.
times were different
but to answer your question, a player could enter the draft and withdraw
that is why Tubby had the fax stating Morris was returning to UK

I think you're alone with that thought. You're getting a little help from a UL fan and a UNC fan that created a fake life on here, but other than that, every one of your holes has been drilled repeatedly by multiple BBC's.

I mean, you've had your stool pushed in more often than Greg Loose-anis.

Yeah this just isn’t a creative response at all. Jv level effort. Do better next time

That fool is so predictable. He says the same shit over and over when he get's his ass drugged up and down this forum. I mean how can you call someone else's coach dirty when your coach has a show cause on his resume? That dude is a special kind of stupid.

The poster I have made my bitch more than anyone chimes in. LOL

Au guy is so angry....must be a product of being a fan of Au basketball.

RollLaugh…..Denim Vest made a thread about a preseason tournament Au is playing in.... still sitting on ZERO replies.

LOL. My threads get multiple
Goes every time I start one. I own you clowns

Says the guy making excuses about the AFAM scandal and creating a fake wife on an internet forum.

Should you be throwing rocks Mr. Glass house?

Bottom line, the NCAA cleared Rose twice, how was Memphis and/or Cal supposed to know anything shady happened when Rose wasn’t even on campus or even committed yet?

Cal knew nothing about the Camby situation, y'all act like Cal was paying the kid himself. Read the facts of the case.
Wonder if you feel the same about UL & Pitino?
How was Pitino supposed to know about the strippers?

Wonder if you feel the same about UL & Pitino?
How was Pitino supposed to know about the strippers?
When underaged recruits are on your campus, you damn well better know what's going on with them.

Also, it wasn't just a 1 time occurrence, it happened multiple times. Big difference.

Can you imagine if Cal was the one that nailed Karen Sypher on a restaurant table for 15 seconds, knocked her up, then paid for her abortion? Somehow Cal has a worse reputation in the eyes of dumbasses such as yourself, then Pitino has and that's just wrong.

Then there's the Adidas stuff, that happened after you they put on probation. You can't let that happen.

Camby took money from an agent, this could and did happen without anyone knowing, it's very easy to do.
Same with Rose, kid was still in HS, he was not on Memphis' campus.

Lastly, those issues happened NOT at UK, so it's not something that is a UK issue.

But if you can't see the difference between the Pitino issues and the Cal issues, you're blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: RunninRichie
times were different

Mehh I don’t think he should have been able to hire an agent, then return. That was unprecedented at the time and it was pretty well known before the recent rule change that if you hired an agent you forfeited your college eligibility, but I’m tired of talking about a decade old story so I’ll take your word for it, that it was allowed, but it makes wonder me why every underclassmen didn’t do the exact same thing, see if they got drafted in the second round and if not come back. Also wonder why no other underclassmen had ever went through the draft with an agent before and came back to school. I haven’t dug to deep but I literally haven’t found a single other player anywhere do what Morris did.

man what a blast from the past on the fax. I knew it all had something to do with a fax machine either not working correctly or not being used correctly or something crazy. We used to call it sandy bells magic fax machine lol.

Bottom line, the NCAA cleared Rose twice, how was Memphis and/or Cal supposed to know anything shady happened when Rose wasn’t even on campus or even committed yet?

Cal knew Read the facts of the case.

The fact that NCAA cleared Cal is why I don't ever say dumb things about Cal and him being dirty or guilty. You seem to agree. You don't seem to use the same criteria when judging other programs though.

When underaged recruits are on your campus, you damn well better know what's going oncwith them.

Also, it wasn't just a 1 time occurrence, it happened multiple times. Big difference.

Can you imagine if Cal was the one that nailed Karen Sypher on a restaurant table for 15 seconds, knocked her up, then paid for her abortion? Somehow Cal has a worse reputation in the eyes of dumbasses such as yourself, than Pitino has and that6just wrong.

Then there's the Adidas stuff, that happened after you were put on probation. You can't let that happen.

Camby took money from an agent, this could and did happen without anyone knowing, it's very easy to do.

Lastly, those issues happened NOT at UK, so it's not something that us a UK issue.

But if you can't see tge difference between the Pitino issues and the Cal issues, you're blind.

u must have missed jalen roses quote that if he didnt get laid on his official visit, he cut the school from his list. And tha was last milliniun when he was recruited.

If you don’t think these recruits are getting any/laid on their visits, ur just naive. Now not every kid is the same of course, but if u go on a recruiting trips with the plans of getting laid, it would be damn hard not to.

and as far as Cal vs Pitino. The common public has a little something called common sense. And a lot of the cal hate has more to do with what he let his Memphis players get away with in regards to domestic abuse and drugs or the fur coat ordeal, than the Rose/Camby scandals. Rose and Camby are just the low hanging fruit.

and this post is in no means trying to defend Pitino, just explaining why a lot of people still think Cal is dirtier than Pitino. I think they are all in the same boat with K and Self and Miller and Roy so I don’t much care who sits at the head of the table, when it’s all dirty it doesn’t matter to me about whose the dirtiest.

When underaged recruits are on your campus, you damn well better know what's going oncwith them.

Can you imagine if Cal was the one that nailed Karen Sypher on a restaurant table for 15 seconds, knocked her up, then paid for her abortion? Somehow Cal has a worse reputation in the eyes of dumbasses such as yourself, than Pitino has and that6just wrong.

Then there's the Adidas stuff, that happened after you were put on probation. You can't let that happen.

Lastly, those issues happened NOT at UK, so it's not something that us a UK issue.

But if you can't see tge difference between the Pitino issues and the Cal issues, you're blind.
I never said they happened at UK & was a UK issue.
My point about Pitino is that he trusted a UL asst coach & got burned.
He personally didn’t pay for hookers, how was he supposed to know what was going?
I guess only Cal can play the “innocent victim” card in your eyes.
Wonder if his old pal WWW gave him any info on Rose?

Haven't been this excited about a mid-major transfer since maybe Patrick Sparks, but DeAndre Williams ending up at UK will be a great tandem Sarr. Love idea of a guy from Evansville who leads team to beat Kentucky joining Kentucky. It's like when the Yankees took A-Rod from the Rangers. Great story.

Mehh I don’t think he should have been able to hire an agent, then return. That was unprecedented at the time and it was pretty well known before the recent rule change that if you hired an agent you forfeited your college eligibility, but I’m tired of talking about a decade old story so I’ll take your word for it, that it was allowed, but it makes wonder me why every underclassmen didn’t do the exact same thing, see if they got drafted in the second round and if not come back. Also wonder why no other underclassmen had ever went through the draft with an agent before and came back to school. I haven’t dug to deep but I literally haven’t found a single other player anywhere do what Morris did.

man what a blast from the past on the fax. I knew it all had something to do with a fax machine either not working correctly or not being used correctly or something crazy. We used to call it sandy bells magic fax machine lol.
edit: i found this
After his freshman year at Kentucky, Morris declared himself eligible for the 2005 NBA Draft. He went undrafted, but since he did not hire an agent, Morris was allowed to return to the Wildcats to continue playing college basketball.

i do know that he could not re-enter the draft and was free agent when he left UK

I think you're alone with that thought. You're getting a little help from a UL fan and a UNC fan that created a fake life on here, but other than that, every one of your holes has been drilled repeatedly by multiple BBC's.

I mean, you've had your stool pushed in more often than Greg Loose-anis.
AuHoosier is totally clueless on most issues. He says he has multiple degrees, so my only question is what in hell did he major in? Even basket weaving requires geometry. He is clueless on every thing!

The fact that NCAA cleared Cal is why I don't ever say dumb things about Cal and him being dirty or guilty. You seem to agree. You don't seem to use the same criteria when judging other programs though.
I don't recall ever saying anything negative about Roy and/or K with regards to anything that has gone down with UNC or Duke.
I'm only saying what I'm saying about Pearl because there's a Johnny-come-Lately Auburn fan that is throwing shade at UK and Cal.

UL fans take too many shots at UK and Cal for me to say nothing when asked about my feelings there and come on, how many times does one guy and one university need to get in trouble before you call a spade a spade?

Last edited:
AuHoosier is totally clueless on most issues. He says he has multiple degrees, so my only question is what in hell did he major in? Even basket weaving requires geometry. He is clueless on every thing!
There are a lot of lies and exaggerations coming off that guys keyboard.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I don't recall ever saying anything negative about Roy and/or K with regards to anything that has gone down with INC or Duke.
I'm only saying what I'm saying about Pearl because there's a Johnny-come-Lately Auburn fan that is throwing shade at UK and Cal.

UL fans take too many shots at UK and Cal for me to say nothing when asked about my feelings there and cone on, how many times does one guy and one university need to get in trouble before you call a spade a spade?

I thought after the NCAA stuff was over you made comments about UNC being guilty. I may not be a UK fan, but I'll defend Cal when people say he is some epic cheater, especially regarding the Rose nonsense.

And yes, this Auburn guy may have joined Phil as the only other person disliked by the entire board.

Last edited:
I never said they happened at UK & was a UK issue.
My point about Pitino is that he trusted a UL asst coach & got burned.
He personally didn’t pay for hookers, how was he supposed to know what was going?
I guess only Cal can play the “innocent victim” card in your eyes.
Wonder if his old pal WWW gave him any info on Rose?
Did WWW ever get Cal in trouble? Did Pitino's people get him in trouble?

See, you don't get it. Pitino was the face of the program, he was the one that hired and fired. He was the one that built and maintained the culture and he was the one that gave too much control to actual coaches… .. not players… .coaches, that made bad decisions. So it is his fault.

I own a business, I have 30 guys under me, if Johnny dipshit digs up a fiber an unmarked power line and electrocuted everyone on the crew because he was careless, nobody outside of my business looks down at him, no, they look down at me. I obviously screwed up somewhere. I gave Johnny dipshit the idea that he could be careless. I obviously didn't set the standard and he felt he could take the chance. Do you understand now? Probably not.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Calipari, who has nothing negative on his record, appears to have a far worse reputation than Pitino and Bruce Pearl. You certainly have more to say about Cal than Pitino and Pearl, why is that? Is it because you just have a hate boner for everything UK or do you actually think Cal is a huge cheater and Pitino did nothing wrong.

I don’t know why, but I am anxious to read your response to this.

I thought after the NCAA stuff was over you made comments about UNC being guilty. I may not be a UK fan, but I'll defend Cal when people say he is some epic cheater, especially regarding the Rose nonsense.

And yes, this Auburn guy may have joined Phil as the other other person disliked by the entire board.
Who did I make the comment to? When you answer that question, you will understand why I said it.

u must have missed jalen roses quote that if he didnt get laid on his official visit, he cut the school from his list. And tha was last milliniun when he was recruited.

If you don’t think these recruits are getting any/laid on their visits, ur just naive. Now not every kid is the same of course, but if u go on a recruiting trips with the plans of getting laid, it would be damn hard not to.

and as far as Cal vs Pitino. The common public has a little something called common sense. And a lot of the cal hate has more to do with what he let his Memphis players get away with in regards to domestic abuse and drugs or the fur coat ordeal, than the Rose/Camby scandals. Rose and Camby are just the low hanging fruit.

and this post is in no means trying to defend Pitino, just explaining why a lot of people still think Cal is dirtier than Pitino. I think they are all in the same boat with K and Self and Miller and Roy so I don’t much care who sits at the head of the table, when it’s all dirty it doesn’t matter to me about whose the dirtiest.
UofL had actual coaches setting up hooker parties man… coaches. This wasn’t just the players going out to some great houses after practice and calling some girls over, this was coaches organizing and funding hooker parties to get recruits laid. You don't see anything wrong with that? Come on man.

As far as the Cal V Pitino comparison, you are out of your damn mind if you think the dude that screwed a skank in a public restaurant, knocked her up, then paid for the abortion, then prosecuted her… should have a better reputation than a guy that, allegedly, allowed his players to buy some fur coats and do whatever with drugs (I literally have no idea wtf you’re talking about, that was Mempiss, not UK). Sorry, but that's just crazy.

Shall we list the things that Pitino had a hand in in his last few years at UL? All the adidas money that was funneled to him and Jurich, suspending players only to bring them back just for the UK game, Adidas, hookers, Sypher… .I mean come on man, this isn't even close.

Well, show us proof that he isn't.

So far all you have proven was that Camby took money from an agent, Cal reported it and Rose cheated on his SAT when he was in HS, the NCAA cleared him twice, then after the season was over, they "found new information".

Show me something that proves Cal did something crooked, was charged with anything, cheated, held a bbq or lied about recognizing his own kitchen… .. find me something or STFU.

If you don’t have a hand written letter from Mark Emmert saying Cal was never charged Sugar Tits will cry and throw a fit that he was guilty!Laughing

Reactions: kyjeff1
Did WWW ever get Cal in trouble? Did Pitino's people get him in trouble?

See, you don't get it. Pitino was the face of the program, he was the one that hired and fired. He was the one that built and maintained the culture and he was the one that gave too much control to actual coaches… .. not players… .coaches, that made bad decisions. So it is his fault.

I own a business, I have 30 guys under me, if Johnny dipshit digs up a fiber an unmarked power line and electrocuted everyone on the crew because he was careless, nobody outside of my business looks down at him, no, they look down at me. I obviously screwed up somewhere. I gave Johnny dipshit the idea that he could be careless. I obviously didn't set the standard and he felt he could take the chance. Do you understand now? Probably not.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Calipari, who has nothing negative on his record, appears to have a far worse reputation than Pitino and Bruce Pearl. You certainly have more to say about Cal than Pitino and Pearl, why is that? Is it because you just have a hate boner for everything UK or do you actually think Cal is a huge cheater and Pitino did nothing wrong.

I don’t know why, but I am anxious to read your response to this.
To day Cal has nothing on his record is laughable at best.
Then man had over 40 wins & 2 final 4’s stripped from his record.
I honestly don’t think Pitino had anything to do with the strippers. I have no clue about the FBI stuff.
Since Pitino is so dirty in your eyes, was he dirty at UK or is this something new for him?
Pearl has been dirty at every place he’s ever coached.

Who did I make the comment to? When you answer that question, you will understand why I said it.

Sure, I get that. It is still remarkably inconsistent at best if you truly believe Cal is in fact innocent (as I do).

QUOTE="Scotty00, post: 30403322, member: 12182"]If you don’t have a hand written letter from Mark Emmert saying Cal was never charged Sugar Tits will cry and throw a fit that he was guilty!Laughing[/QUOTE]

the examples I’ve seen that says Cal was cleared are from
1. WIKI ( the dumbest one yet)
2. A New York Times article
3. Cal’s book

Not one person has provided documentation from the NCAA saying he was cleared.
Don’t you think with as much shit that Cal has heard about him being dirty, he would’ve posted a picture of this so-called letter he received???

NCAA on Cal: ZERO INFRACTIONS.

Think we can maybe reverse the completely worn out hijacking of this thread by the fake wife guy that should just move to Chapel Hill?

times were different

Right but the thing u are missing is that he didn’t withdraw on time, ie get his paperwork to the ncaa on time, and also he hired an agent, which alone should have made him forfeit his eligibility. There’s a reason he’s the only player in history to successfully pull this off, hell they wouldn’t let Maurice Clarett come back to a blue blood football school after hiring an agent when it was the NFL that said he wasn’t eligible for the draft not the ncaa. It wasn’t that he just was l not good enough to get drafted like Morris.

It might have been “allowed” as a one time exception bc tubby or sandy “convieniently” forgot to fax in his withdraw info, but it definitely wasn’t “allowed” for every underclassman to do what Morris did without forfeiting their eligibility, or there would be more examples than just Morris, and had He played at Podunk U he never would have gotten to come back to college at all, imo.

Regardless, I’m ready to let that sleeping horse die if you are. If nothing else we can agree to disagree.

Right but the thing u are missing is that he didn’t withdraw on time, ie get his paperwork to the ncaa on time, and also he hired an agent, which alone should have made him forfeit his eligibility. There’s a reason he’s the only player in history to successfully pull this off, hell they wouldn’t let Maurice Clarett come back to a blue blood football school after hiring an agent when it was the NFL that said he wasn’t eligible for the draft not the ncaa. It wasn’t that he just was l not good enough to get drafted like Morris.

It might have been “allowed” as a one time exception bc tubby or sandy “convieniently” forgot to fax in his withdraw info, but it definitely wasn’t “allowed” for every underclassman to do what Morris did without forfeiting their eligibility, or there would be more examples than just Morris, and had He played at Podunk U he never would have gotten to come back to college at all, imo.

Regardless, I’m ready to let that sleeping horse die if you are. If nothing else we can agree to disagree.

….Sandy Bell wasn't there yet and if there's evidence that Morris hired an agent, I've never seen/heard of it.

NCAA on Cal: ZERO INFRACTIONS.

Think we can maybe reverse the completely worn out hijacking of this thread by the fake wife guy that should just move to Chapel Hill?
How the **** did I hijack this thread??? my first 4 or 5 post were on topic.
I joined in AFTER the subject had already changed.
Think you’ll ever stop being a douche?

the link i copied plainly states that he did not hire an agent

can you provide a link stating he did hire an agent

i do not know what fax machine Tubby used but my old fax machine had a time stamp on it

How the **** did I hijack this thread??? my first 4 or 5 post were on topic.
I joined in AFTER the subject had already changed.
Think you’ll ever stop being a douche?

…..you turn every UK thread into your own warped view/recollections of UK history from Rupp's era to now, with too many factually incorrect claims to mention. It's a tired, old, and far too repetitive act. You have not a shred of credibility, yet you do this daily. Go play on THR.

…..you turn every UK thread into your own warped view/recollections of UK history from Rupp's era to now, with too many factually incorrect claims to mention. It's a tired, old, and far too repetitive act. You have not a shred of credibility, yet you do this daily. Go play on THR.
Again, I did not hijack this thread.
Sorry if my facts upset you.

UofL had actual coaches setting up hooker parties man… coaches. This wasn’t just the players going out to some great houses after practice and calling some girls over, this was coaches organizing and funding hooker parties to get recruits laid. You don't see anything wrong with that? Come on man.

As far as the Cal V Pitino comparison, you are out of your damn mind if you think the dude that screwed a skank in a public restaurant, knocked her up, then paid for the abortion, then prosecuted her… should have a better reputation than a guy that, allegedly, allowed his players to buy some fur coats and do whatever with drugs (I literally have no idea wtf you’re talking about, that was Mempiss, not UK). Sorry, but that's just crazy.

Shall we list the things that Pitino had a hand in in his last few years at UL? All the adidas money that was funneled to him and Jurich, suspending players only to bring them back just for the UK game, Adidas, hookers, Sypher… .I mean come on man, this isn't even close.

I don’t think strippers/hookers provided by a grad coach are any worse than University employed Hostesses that do the same thing strippers and hookers do, except they don’t get the extra $$$.

Recruits or current players don’t just call girls over to hang out and the recruits just happen to always get lucky, it’s just as arranged as what McGee did. Look into some of the hostess allegations at various schools, like Okie state. Mind blowing the ADs would treat STUDENTS of the university as sex workers, but it happens. Does that excuse what McGee did, of course not, but I think if the average Joe knew what went on during most recruiting visits they would be pretty appalled, and not as disgusted at what went down over “strippergate”. Also since we are talking about what the ncaa could prove, technically they could only prove McGee provided stripper parties, not actual sex for money, but even as a cards fan I find that hard to believe.

Now in a perfect world, yea both are morally repulsive to some, no argument there, but it doesn’t mean it’s not going on anyway, and has been for decades (see jalen rose comments). And again I don’t think Pitino had a clue about McGee and Powell’s relationship, but I have no clue in reality. I just don’t think Pitino is THAT stupid, but I could be wrong, I have before, many times.

But no I’m not saying anything positive about Pitinos reputation. He’s been proven to a pretty big pos by the sypher stuff alone, I was just answering the other guys question on why people see Pitino and cal in the same light despite the ncaa saying cal is “clean as a whistle”.

Cals reputation came from not suspending players at Memphis that had multiple allegations of domestic abuse, accompanied with pictures of girls with bruises and broken bones in their face In the police reports that followed (the most famous example was a guard named Hunt, if u care or think I’m making ish up), but he wasn’t the only one . Or Cal handing down 1 game suspensions for pissing hot bc the conf tourney was 1 game away. Then there was the time when the players dorm at Memphis got robbed (by hookers lol) the original police report had the players reporting up to $40k worth of fur coats missing, before someone with some sense got there and amended the estimate bc they knew how bad it would look if the Memphis basketball team had 40k worth of fur coats stolen. And it’s not that fur coats weren’t cool, it’s that there’s no way they should have been able to afford 40k worth of fur coats between 12 scholarship players, unless they were getting paid under the table. And that’s just the ones I remember. He was viewed as a coach that let the inmates run the asylum as the old quote goes.

And he’s got plenty of skeletons in his closet as far as adultry goes as well, but that’s not really the point.

But again all that is ancient and has zero to do with UK. It’s just why people who have followed the game a long time think Cal is/was/always has been dirty. There have been a few cases at Uk like Willis and jones possible duis or whatever but those were super minor compared to the all stuff at memphis, and those likely would have been covered up at any college regardless of The coach.

And like I said I personally believe damn near every big time coach out there is dirty or bends the rules or provides impermissable benefits through their shoe company. I don’t really care to try to figure out whose driving the bus. It’s just asinine the ncaa tries to run a billion dollar sports industry under the guise of amateurism.

Last edited:
I probly hi-jacked it. My bad.

Sarr is a really really nice player and I think he will fit in great at a position of need next year at UK, and imo vaults them into the second tier of top teams, below the tier of Nova and Gonzaga who imo are in a tier of their own. But that’s why they play the games.

Reactions: Montana81
….Sandy Bell wasn't there yet and if there's evidence that Morris hired an agent, I've never seen/heard of it.

I thought he Signed with an agency after he realized he didn’t get the withdraw papers back to the ncaa in time? Idk it’s ancient history. Probly Be hard to even find a story about any of it 20 years later, so I’ll concede no agent. (Plus I’m just too lazy)

But Even if he had no agent, he’s still the only player in history (well that I know of) to not withdraw from the draft, go undrafted, and return to school the following year, and had he done so at UL or Duke or UNC, you and the rest of bbn would realize the ncaa bent the rule for Morris in that instance. It would be the equivalent of if Nwora or Scrubb went undrafted next draft and then the ncaa let them come back to school, despite not withdrawing from the draft on the set date to do so to maintain eligibility.

But regardless my whole point regarding Morris is that Sarr will be granted a waiver for next year. I just wish I could find a bookie that had odds on it lol.

Last edited:
But again I’m not gonna change ur mind any faster than u are gonna change mine, so we will have to find something else to argue about on a later date ;)

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT