ADVERTISEMENT

Sags is back...WVU going to win the Big12

Ive already conceded that Kansas will win the Big XII every year until the conference ceases to exist.

Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, and Buddy Hield all failed, but Sags Konate staying for year 3 will put WVU and zero other NBA prospects over the hump that those guys and countless other great teams in this conference have failed to do? Were playing for 2nd like every other year.

Reactions: npreston
Ive already conceded that Kansas will win the Big XII every year until the conference ceases to exist.

Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, and Buddy Hield all failed, but Sags Konate staying for year 3 will put WVU and zero other NBA prospects over the hump that those guys and countless other great teams in this conference have failed to do? Were playing for 2nd like every other year.
I think until someone proves they can knock KU off the throne, I think you have to assume it’s KU’s To lose.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
WVU and KSU could win the Big 12 next year if our freshman guards aren't up to the task.

There was good reason to think that KU wouldn't win the league this past season.

Not this year. Unless a lot goes wrong, this team will be loaded.

There was good reason to think that KU wouldn't win the league this past season.

Not this year. Unless a lot goes wrong, this team will be loaded.

The only way they dont win the Big XII is a combination of unforeseen offseason attrition, a recruiting class miss (and no I don't mean only 1 of the 3 5* guys panning out), and one of the other Big XII teams is unusually stacked. They recruit too consistently strong to ever be topped over the course of a balanced 18 game schedule in comparison to the other programs. Its not to say the Big XII is weak, top to bottom each program is in the tournament regularly, there just isn't a basketball program other than KU that is a threat for a Natty with any kind of consistency.

Reactions: Jhawks and Big_C_KU
Eh, he’s no Anthony Davis.

The dude has mental issues too. I think there was one point in the UK game he was on his hands and knees talking to the floor for a minute. He did come unhinged during that game. I’m not talking about competitively folding, I mean he looked like a crazy man.

Eh, he’s no Anthony Davis.

The dude has mental issues too. I think there was one point in the UK game he was on his hands and knees talking to the floor for a minute. He did come unhinged during that game. I’m not talking about competitively folding, I mean he looked like a crazy man.

Yeah he is emotional for sure but not like Draymond Green wanting to fight refs, fans, players POS kind of emotional.

Yeah he is emotional for sure but not like Draymond Green wanting to fight refs, fans, players POS kind of emotional.

I don't think he's a POS like Draymond Green. I do think he's probably more mentally unhinged that Green though. Green isn't crazy, he's just a big f***ing prick.

Why Richard didn't recruit Sags harder I dunno. We had to suffer through 4 years of his brother (great kid, terrible basketball player). Sags would would have been a nice consolation prize.

Reactions: KisteK
Kansas casts a wide net.

Verbal Commits lists 26 offers, Rivals lists 34.

In comparison, West Virginia's listed are at 12 (Rivals) & 8 (VC)

Kansas casts a wide net.

Verbal Commits lists 26 offers, Rivals lists 34.

In comparison, West Virginia's listed are at 12 (Rivals) & 8 (VC)

There are 3 types of offers.

1. The comittable offer. Only a handful of players habe offer where they can call up Self and commit right then and there and Self will accept it.

2. The non-commitable offer. Most of the offers listed our these. They are the plan Bs and Cs of the targets. Self's let' them know they are very interested. There is a player or of higher priority though.

3. The fake offer. A recruit reports having an offer from Kansas but there is no real formal offer out there.

Basically this way for all the very top recruiting schools.

ADVERTISEMENT