ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Harrow vs Quade Green

Quade was a turnover machine, but at least he recorded some stats.

Harrow averaged 18 ppg in two years at Georgia State and he was the starting point guard when they knocked off Baylor in the first round of the 2015 NCAAT. He had a rough year at Kentucky, but he panned out fine for Ron Hunter. Green has a long ways to go to catch him, IMO.

They really mirror each other. 2 top 25 5 star guys, disappointing freshmen years, transfer and never put it together.

I remember when some tried to argue Quade Green was better than Tre Young coming out of High School.

Reactions: Quavarius
Players don't always end up where they project in high school. I remember several people saying Austin Rivers was a superior basketball player to Anthony Davis in high school.

I remember feeling a little uneasy about Rivers, simply by looking at his high school stats. 29 ppg and 2 assists. Somebody with the ball in their hands that much should have more than 2 dimes a game.

From what I recall of Harrow, he had a lot going on outside of basketball that probably hurt the young mans ability to really put it all together.

From what I recall of Harrow, he had a lot going on outside of basketball that probably hurt the young mans ability to really put it all together.
Yeah, if I recall correctly he had some family issues going on during his time at UK.

Players don't always end up where they project in high school. I remember several people saying Austin Rivers was a superior basketball player to Anthony Davis in high school.

I remember some saying Zion wouldn’t do anything in college since he only dunked on slow white boys in HS

ADVERTISEMENT