ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor Has It?

actually nevermind, if the NCAA doesn't know, then there's no need to remind them. My bad.

Just curious if anyone will maybe admit....yeah, maybe,.

Point I poorly made was, what are some fans willing to admit to.

We had playeron the take on games. Anthony Davis was either paid or it was a fart in the wind from a chapped ass.

Brother I am here for you. How about a question for anyone that help an old man out.
How in the crap can I post a picture from my pictures on my PC or Laptop? I even tried it from my phone and can't figure it out. Now any wonderful person that would help me please make it brutally simple. 🙃

Brother I am here for you. How about a question for anyone that help an old man out.
How in the crap can I post a picture from my pictures on my PC or Laptop? I even tried it from my phone and can't figure it out. Now any wonderful person that would help me please make it brutally simple. 🙃
go to an image on google images and click copy image address. Then go back to Rivals and click on the little mountain and sun on the left of the smiley face and paste the copied image in there and post.

th

upload the pic from your pc to an image hosting site. I prefer postimages.org

Untitled.png

Then get the address from the site.

Untitled.png

then click the box at the top of reply with mountain/sun in a box. and paste that address in the link box.

Untitled.png

then hit post.

download.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t feel bad toonces ive never figured how to “post” pics/links/anything and I’m not hardly even an old man.

Reactions: toonces11
Don’t feel bad toonces ive never figured how to “post” pics/links/anything and I’m not hardly even an old man.
Yea---im in my thirties and somehow it never works consistently for me. I usually give up. Lurker has shown me the image hosting method and I rarely got that to work b/c im an idiot. So I end up just posting links that nobody clicks on.

Reactions: cdbearde
Same here, to a T. Tried it before, failed, gave up lol.

Probly a good thing or I’d just litter every thread with ridiculous memes and gifs.

Reactions: toonces11
Basically every top 50 prospect gets significant amounts of cash under the table. As much as six figs for the truly elite ones that would be in the NBA if the draft allowed.

These are simply facts and to deny them is sad and pathetic.

go to an image on google images and click copy image address. Then go back to Rivals and click on the little mountain and sun on the left of the smiley face and paste the copied image in there and post.
I am trying to get the pic from my pictures on my PC.
Thanks anyway 👍

The Chicago Sun Times once ran a cover photo previewing the Illini with Kendall Gill and all the players standing in front of his brand new Chevy Blazer. No one blinked an eye. Different times.

You don't need one. You just go to the site, upload your image, and it will give you a url that allows you to post photos here.
Yes sir I think I have that figured out, just like if I post a video from Youtube, but its pictures in my saved pictures on my PC I can't post, I tried copying them but they will not transfer to my post, (copy and paste)
I guess I am to old and out of touch. Next time my duaghter or granddaughter comes over I will ask them.
Thanks for trying

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yes sir I think I have that figured out, just like if I post a video from Youtube, but its pictures in my saved pictures on my PC I can't post, I tried copying them but they will not transfer to my post, (copy and paste)
I guess I am to old and out of touch. Next time my duaghter or granddaughter comes over I will ask them.
Thanks for trying
I'm sure one of them will be able to help you out. It's not as complicated as it sounds.

ADVERTISEMENT