ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh-Roh.....Mack calling out Cal...

Someone on Twitter pointed out that weird, iced out G Shock he has on, and now I can’t watch that video without staring at it.

This all started with Mack crying about playing at the chicken bucket this year with potentially no fans and not wanting to do a return trip to Rupp next year (presumably with fans).

I see Mack’s point but it’s not like covid was invented in a lab in Lexington. Everybody’s dealing with it. Not sure exactly what he expects.
I think the fact other schools have worked around OOC, home/home games is the reasoning. Cincy asked UL to reschedule their game, and UL obliged.

'Other schools' are 'other schools'. This is UK and they have plenty of programs out there that would love to be on the schedule.

That was pretty in your face. Was he just playing around or is there serious angst in the relationship?

Barnes and Cal seem to have a mutual respect relationship, so this looks very different.

That was pretty in your face. Was he just playing around or is there serious angst in the relationship?

Barnes and Cal seem to have a mutual respect relationship, so this looks very different.
Barnes is one of Cal's closest friends in the coaching fraternity

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
'Other schools' are 'other schools'. This is UK and they have plenty of programs out there that would love to be on the schedule.
You mean like Portland State, EKU, Baylor, Morehead State, Miss Valley St, etc, etc?? I applaud the arrogance----ever how misguided it is. Kentucky ain't replacing the excitement UL brings.

If you got beat by your rival literally every year, don't you think you would feel some angst towards them?
Mack has only been at UL for two years, Jimbo. Its not like he has endured years and years of losses to UK....Shit, took the Cats to OT in Rupp last season.

Mack makes some solid points...But those points should have been kept between he and Cal.

That's where I'm at. Cards fans springing boners over a tweet, meanwhile...Kentucky beats Louisville every year.
Don’t think anyone’s springing any boners, well maybe JC. It’s just refreshing to see him play into the rivalry. Whereas Pitino would probably let the Wildcat mascot boof him.

He looks like a real life cartoon to me lol.
Remember the principle from Motley Crue's video for Smoking in the boys room?

mb.jpg

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Is coach Mack starting get the Lil Brother syndrome lol I actually liked the video.
Naaah....I just think he's trying to light a fire. Dude knows what its like tobe a part of big,intense rivalry....Shit, I mean, Xavier/Cincy ain't no ****ing joke, brother. A very, very underrated rivalry. Two schools that absolutely loathe each other. I had them about 3 years in baseball---Brother i am telling you----pure disdain. The electricity---the tension.....And that was just the Anthem. A very fun game to work---but at the same time---I mean ****. You could smell, taste and feel the hate.

Chris Mack ain't no stranger to heated rivalries.

Naaah....I just think he's trying to light a fire. Dude knows what its like tobe a part of big,intense rivalry....Shit, I mean, Xavier/Cincy ain't no ****ing joke, brother. A very, very underrated rivalry. Two schools that absolutely loathe each other. I had them about 3 years in baseball---Brother i am telling you----pure disdain. The electricity---the tension.....And that was just the Anthem. A very fun game to work---but at the same time---I mean ****. You could smell, taste and feel the hate.

Chris Mack ain't no stranger to heated rivalries.

My Lil Brother comment was just tongue in cheek lol I like it it, he's trying to stoke the flames and get his fanbase fired up. The game has lost its mustard. I think this year is probably their best year to beat the Cats. We're going to be fast and talented, but can this team hold its own inside. In an up and down game, UofL loses. Methodical, patient play and they probably win.

X and Cincy just hate each other lol. Those games are always on my must see TV.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT