ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Williams Retiring?

After the last couple of years this isn’t that surprising to me. Great career! Congrats on the retirement Roy.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Fvck this sucks. Roy > Dean. I said it. Never thought I would, but it’s true, on the court anyway.

On that note: Chris. Beard. Back up the Brinks truck.

Fvck this sucks. Roy > Dean. I said it. Never thought I would, but it’s true, on the court anyway.

On that note: Chris. Beard. Back up the Brinks truck.

Roy probably has named his successor but then again what do I know.

Hard to imagine college basketball without Roy or K. Hopefully K will retire in solidarity with him.

So it did happen, I made a thread earlier saying that maybe he should retire and he did. Now UNC should hire Bill Self, so we can figure out whether the choke jobs at KU is because of Self being a choke artist, or that KU is just cursed(they also choked a lot under Roy Williams but he almost never lost to mid majors in UNC)

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Matt_Doherty_MMFD.jpg

So it did happen, I made a thread earlier saying that maybe he should retire and he did. Now UNC should hire Bill Self, so we can figure out whether the choke jobs at KU is Self being a choke artist, or that KU is just cursed(they also choked a lot under Roy Williams but he almost never lost to mid majors in UNC)

All the great coaches choked including yours.

ADVERTISEMENT