ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Williams cannot recruit the current generation of players

unc1012

Feb 16, 2018
Roy is 0 for 75 across the top big men he has recruited in the past 10 years. We're not getting Bacot; consider that inside information. We struck out on Wendell Moore and he's going to Duke. We're not getting Brooks. Even legacies like Cody Zeller didn't come here. Players want to have the freedom to play. They don't want to be part of a system that was developed in the 1970s and before the shot clock era. Meanwhile Coach K and Cal get the top players at nearly every position every year.

Don't get me wrong. I'm appreciative of what Roy has done and the success he's had, but that's history. His best years are clearly behind him and everyone in the top tier of the Carolina ecosystem knows it. Worse yet, there is no succession plan in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: lkc1234
Roy is 0 for 75 across the top big men he has recruited in the past 10 years. Even legacies like Cody Zeller didn't come here. Players want to have the freedom to play. They don't want to be part of a system that was developed in the 1970s and before the shot clock era. Meanwhile Coach K and Cal get the top players at nearly every position every year.

Don't get me wrong. I'm appreciative of what Roy has done and the success he's had, but that's history. His best years are clearly behind him and everyone in the top tier of the Carolina ecosystem knows it. Worse yet, there is no succession plan in place.

Troll much?

6_7821717.jpg

Kids these days want to get an education? Maybe Rashad had an impact.

Not sure about that but there are several things he has had an impact on: Traci Lords, movies about bisexual shoplifters, that 3 on 3 basketball league, getting punked by Nate Robinson, and beating State numerous times.

Roy is 0 for 75 across the top big men he has recruited in the past 10 years. We're not getting Bacot; consider that inside information. We struck out on Wendell Moore and he's going to Duke. We're not getting Brooks. Even legacies like Cody Zeller didn't come here. Players want to have the freedom to play. They don't want to be part of a system that was developed in the 1970s and before the shot clock era. Meanwhile Coach K and Cal get the top players at nearly every position every year.

Roy Williams has a preseason 1st team AA big man this season

Why is he wearing a Jordan jersey? :confused:
Might have something to with piping in crowd noise on radio broadcast, exaggerating titles in media guides and Wheaties Boxes, whoring out player banners in the rafters...something to do with inflated grades?

I see a theme.

Might have something to with piping in crowd noise on radio broadcast, exaggerating titles in media guides and Wheaties Boxes, whoring out player banners in the rafters...something to do with inflated grades?
Grades from a OAD factory, c’mon your bitch ass can surely do better than that!
I see a theme.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Not sure about that but there are several things he has had an impact on: Traci Lords, movies about bisexual shoplifters, that 3 on 3 basketball league, getting punked by Nate Robinson, and beating State numerous times.
Y'all losers only care about one thing and you're willing to cheat to get it. It's just a sport

I'd much rather just play tha. have to cheat. You got me all wrong.

I got you right. You couldn’t touch us when we were going through the drama and now it’s over it may get ugly. First of all try winning something at anything and then maybe just maybe we’ll notice.

Kids these days want to get an education? Maybe Rashad had an impact.

No dog in this fight.. but your school was also caught committing academic fraud a while back... I also think you guys just got caught paying a player, no? And not much to show for it the last 30 years.

NC State has cheated plenty in their history Just like Carolina has recently. The difference is they actually managed to pick up a couple of titles along the way and are still winning, post-cheating while your program is hot garbage.

No dog in this fight.. but your school was also caught committing academic fraud a while back... I also think you guys just got caught paying a player, no? And not much to show for it the last 30 years.

NC State has cheated plenty in their history Just like Carolina has recently. The difference is they actually managed to pick up a couple of titles along the way and are still winning, post-cheating while your program is hot garbage.
Might want to learn about Carolina before you start defending them. There is no “post cheating” for UNC because it was determined that UNC didn’t cheat.

Please show me where NC State was caught cheating for thirty years to keep players eligible. I'll wait

I got you right. You couldn’t touch us when we were going through the drama and now it’s over it may get ugly. First of all try winning something at anything and then maybe just maybe we’ll notice.
You're all poser wannabes that think your cool because you follow a team that wins. College sports are rigged. The joke is on you people who think it means something.

Reactions: MOX-MOX
You're all poser wannabes that think your cool because you follow a team that wins. College sports are rigged. The joke is on you people who think it means something.

The joke is on you because you’re a wuffie. I guess if you can’t win the games are rigged. 26 years of not winning has taken its toll on you so drop your fandom and root for a winner. Pick a ACC team and they have won more than you.

Haven't you heard. Coach K lies to all recruits so it makes it impossible for Roy to get the top notch players.

SMILE...BLESS ALL OF YOUR HEARTS

...and life goes on

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Y'all losers only care about one thing and you're willing to cheat to get it. It's just a sport
It's one thing if another powerhouse program fan talks trash. But come on man stay in your lane. When you can be relevant at any revenue sport again get back to us.

Good thing you’re well connected & I didn’t get my hopes up about Bacot. Thanks for the “inside” information.

ADVERTISEMENT