ADVERTISEMENT

Roy called a TO

Yeah, I think the guy said, 'beat Duke', and the essence of what Roy said was right now he really doesn't care about that (because of it being senior night and all that obviously). Then he kind of reiterated that he wants to beat everyone they play including them. Yes, he said 'beat their ass'. Not sure why that is a thing.

Yeah, I think the guy said, 'beat Duke', and the essence of what Roy said was right now he really doesn't care about that (because of it being senior night and all that obviously). Then he kind of reiterated that he wants to beat everyone they play including them. Yes, he said 'beat their ass'. Not sure why that is a thing.
It's not like he said he doesn't give a shit about North Carolina or anything. It's not a big deal, K cusses like a sailor and no one cares... Except radarians.

Reactions: Quavarius
It's not like he said he doesn't give a shit about North Carolina or anything. It's not a big deal, K cusses like a sailor and no one cares... Except radarians.

And nobody cares what Radarians say but Dukies. Do you guys still have a 100 page thread dedicated to Radar quotes?

And nobody cares what Radarians say but Dukies. Do you guys still have a 100 page thread dedicated to Radar quotes?
It's like 150 pages I think. Stopped reading it when Kellen began dominating it with his crap.

Oh, Kellen. Didn't know he was still around.

And I actually liked the 'don't give a shit about Carolina' line. One of the reasons I like Roy so much.

Reactions: KisteK
That is also why Roy doesn't like using all his TOs. Well, one reason. He would have called on there to calm his guys down and set the defense.

It is rather ironic that someone actually posts a thread about Roy calling a time out early, and he ends up needing it. Does he EVER end up needing a time out?

Reactions: KisteK
Eh, playing in Charlotte would be cool but I don't really care much about that.
Chances the Heels end up in Nashville? I’ll be there, so Nashville instead of Charlotte wouldn’t break my selfish heart.

Damn...just woke up and saw the highlights on SportCenter. UNC got Luke Mayed!!!

He knows this. This whole cussing thing with him is kind of weird.

Eye don't have any issue with any coaches using profanity. That was you!

And no, I didn't know Roy used profanity at all. He'll drop an "awe shucks" on the regular, but I've never heard him associated with profanity.

ADVERTISEMENT