ADVERTISEMENT

Roy called a TO

I am not sure I have every seen an arena as quiet as the Dean Dome is right now. Went from deafening to complete silence in 5 seconds.

Reactions: Hacksaw Jim
I am not sure I have every seen an arena as quiet as the Dean Dome is right now. Went from deafening to complete silence in 5 seconds.
tenor.gif

Big shot by Newton. Berry was drilling some big time shots too.

Can't believe how easily UVA is winning the ACC this year

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
We missed out FT's, they made theirs. When was the last time UNC/Duke played each other and both of them coming of a loss?

Reactions: tw3301
Wow. Great damn shot by Berry... and then the Hail Mary goes?

Wtf. Crazy 5 seconds or so.

So both UNC and Duke go into Saturday with a loss. Wonder how often that's happened?

That home loss probably drops UNC to a 3-seed for the time being. Won't matter if they beat Duke this weekend.

That home loss probably drops UNC to a 3-seed for the time being. Won't matter if they beat Duke this weekend.
Well they have 8 losses... If UNC wins out, including the ACC tournament they could be a 2.

That is also why Roy doesn't like using all his TOs. Well, one reason. He would have called on there to calm his guys down and set the defense.

Eh, playing in Charlotte would be cool but I don't really care much about that.

Lol, I mean we would all prefer it but I'm not sure it makes that big a difference for the first weekend. UNC should win those two games. If they don't, it isn't because of where they play them.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Can’t believe that shit. Maybe someday Carolina will at least play token defense on the last shot.

Lol, I mean we would all prefer it but I'm not sure it makes that big a difference for the first weekend. UNC should win those two games. If they don't, it isn't because of where they play them.
It would be great for the team to play in charlotte but personally I prefer Nashville, so I can go watch them.

Just an FYI, if @jhmossy's squad and our team have an ending like that, I won't be able to take it.

I just read that Duke has not beaten a higher ranked team in the NCAA tournament in 24 years. I’m sure K is aware of this and will be coaching his tail off for a big finish on Sat and ACC tourney.

I don’t think we have much chance of winning Sat night. We will have to play well in Brooklyn to get a 3 seed.

I just read that Duke has not beaten a higher ranked team in the NCAA tournament in 24 years. I’m sure K is aware of this and will be coaching his tail off for a big finish on Sat and ACC tourney.

I don’t think we have much chance of winning Sat night. We will have to play well in Brooklyn to get a 3 seed.
To be fair we are usually a 1 or 2 seed so the pickins get a little slim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT