ADVERTISEMENT

Rosanne Lamar Bee Left/Right Slugjam

Hard to continue a show that's named after her. What are they going to do, rename the show " The show that no longer has Roseanne?"
I DIDNT SAY TO HAVE THE SHOW WITHOUT HER... damn, do you people read? I said to fine her some paychecks. They fine athletes gamechecks all the time.

I believe he is saying to fine her instead of firing her?
They did the right thing. I don't know why she still gets a chance to make good money acting. She's an idiot. I lost any respect for her years ago when she butchered up the National Anthem.

Brought a white college girl on stage to sing one of his songs, then stopped the song, called her out for singing it EXACTLY AS HE WROTE IT & said she needs to bleep out the n word.
It didn’t bother him to write it, record it or make millions of it but it upsets him to hear a drunk white girl sing it????

Oh I see now! You're made he gets to say it and you can't along with the white college girl? He didn't put a gun to her head and force her to say it and I'm sure she knows better than to use it. Unless you think otherwise?

Reactions: Dattier
Oh I see now! You're made he gets to say it and you can't along with the white college girl? He didn't put a gun to her head and force her to say it and I'm sure she knows better than to use it. Unless you think otherwise?
I listen to Kendrick all the time, I sing it just like he wrote it.

Take the use of the word out of the equation. He singled her out because of the color of her skin in order to embarrass her. Why are you defending racism?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Pre planned situation he used to use someones skin color to embarrass them. Sh*thead Maneuver.

Take the use of the word out of the equation. He singled her out because of the color of her skin in order to embarrass her. Why are you defending racism?
Let's take Roseanne's tweet out of it. How unfair was it for her to get fired?

I’ll sing it just as he wrote it... will I get a pass since I’m half black? Do I only get to say half of the word?
Ooooooh! That's right.
Half black equals black. One eighth black equals black. You can say it... as you well know.

Reactions: Quavarius
Then he is just a dick by setting the girl up for a sabotage. College age white girls are a strong demographic who buys his records and goes to his shows as well. The whole black people can't be racist , prejudice , or anything as bad compared to white people is a sociopolitical ruse made up to help further push the victim mindset.

The whole black people can't be racist , prejudice , or anything as bad compared to white people is a sociopolitical ruse made up to help further push the victim mindset.
I'd say refusing to accept the difference between racism and racial prejudice, where applicable, is trying to convolute genuine victimization.

Reactions: Quavarius
I'd say refusing to accept the difference between racism and racial prejudice, where applicable, is trying to convolute genuine victimization.
So are you saying black people can be prejudice but can't be racist?

BTW it's the same crap Republicans push when it comes to immigration. That "the immigrants are taking all of your jobs" when the ones complaining never wanted those jobs in the first place. People are finally realizing it's the bottom line only , large corporations that are shipping many of these jobs over seas.

I thought he used her lack of tact in singing along to the lyrics against her.
That sure sounds like the guy earlier trying to say Rosannes tweet was racially insensitive, not racist. He choose her b/c she was white and then waited for her to sing his exact lyrics---then embarrassed her in front of everyone.....b/c of her skin color. You know it, I know it.....why are you making excuses for something that is racist. Unless you think it all happened by chance and it just dawned on him at the very moment it happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT