ADVERTISEMENT

Rosanne Lamar Bee Left/Right Slugjam

I don't see the other actors doing the show.

My guess is she does pick up a show of some sort on Fox or something, but even they might hesitate to give her anything for at least a little while.

Maybe she takes her show to Netflix, but her supporters are fleeing Netflix for some reason!

Reactions: KisteK
Don't feel for the actors in the show. They've also come against her remarks as well. Hold
On
I feel bad for them because they can’t work now, not because they back her statements or anything. Some of them could have been hurting for money, you never know. But that’s why I feel for them.

Amazing that nobody brought up Kendrick Lamar bringing up a white girl on stage to sing a song. A song he wrote that has the N word numerous time.
He then stopped the show to embarrass her for saying the N word while she sang his song. He actually asked her to bleep that word out while she sang.

@LetsGoDuke301 get ya manz

I'm not feeling sorry for them because they aren't feeling sorry for themselves. Stop trying to make this about them or me. Yeah it sucks they lost a job, but I'm sure they're not surprised working with a controversial star that they were walking on egg shells (Roseanne was nearly cancelled the first time around). Most of them have second jobs anyway as this wasn't their bread and butter and are making money through syndication. Luckily, they will be able to be re-hired and can distance themselves from her. But this is all about Roseanne!
Fair enough Q.

Reactions: Quavarius
I feel bad for them because they can’t work now, not because they back her statements or anything. Some of them could have been hurting for money, you never know. But that’s why I feel for them.

That's the thing. The actors that have come out have come out AGAINST Roseanne and her comments. They're not angry they lost a job, they're angry at her racist comment. Also, none of them are hurting for money. I think the least net worth of all of them is $3 million dollars. For many, Roseanne reboot wasn't their only source of income!

I heard about that but I can’t get mad at her. He new the song had those type of lyrics in it and I guess she was in the moment. Had he brought up a black girl would it been right? I don’t know but I don’t like that word no matter who says it.
If you ever watch the video, it was in Gulf Shores Alabama on the beach, she was obviously drunk & a college aged girl.
She was singing a popular rap song & For him to expect her to bleep out that word 20 times is insane.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Maybe she takes her show to Netflix, but her supporters are fleeing Netflix for some reason!
Her show was removed from Netflix well before her comments. Why would they bring it back. Christ Q, why can't you just accept that everybody is doing the right thing here instead of making assumptions?

That's the thing. The actors that have come out have come out AGAINST Roseanne and her comments. They're not angry they lost a job, they're angry at her racist comment. Also, none of them are hurting for money. I think the least net worth of all of them is $3 million dollars. For many, Roseanne reboot wasn't their only source of income!
If none of them needed the job or money then I’m fine. I just hate to see anyone lose heir job over someone else’s stupid decision.

And she blamed her comments on Ambian. Personal responsibility
It’s remarkable you’re unwilling to call for personal accountability for countless other issues that typically relate to liberal issues. Weird? Not really...

Her show was removed from Netflix well before her comments. Why would they bring it back. Christ Q, why can't you just accept that everybody is doing the right thing here instead of making assumptions?
I think everyone is on the same page, here. This isn’t a political issue, we all see what she did was stupid and she has to suffer the consequences of her actions, regardless of what she meant. Q likes taking his shots, but he agrees with us.

I think everyone is on the same page, here. This isn’t a political issue, we all see what she did was stupid and she has to suffer the consequences of her actions, regardless of what she meant. Q likes taking his shots, but he agrees with us.
I just like how liberals in the MSM are trying to attach this to Trump. Lol. Literally has nothing to do with him.

Seems unfair for the rest of the cast---but just like Kathy Griffin & Kaep, you have the freedom to say and do whatever you want in this country, but don't expect it to come without consequences---esp if you embarrass the ones cutting you the checks.
100% agree
it should not matter which side of the fence you sit on, this is not acceptable
but a few have gotten away with attacking a 10 year old boy
they should have also been fired

Reactions: toonces11
I just like how liberals in the MSM are trying to attach this to Trump. Lol. Literally has nothing to do with him.
Some people just can’t help themselves. But at least everyone has been consistent on this issue from what I can see. The Kap situation and this are very similar, so if you take a position with one you have to with the other. Which everyone has done itt. I’m proud of us haha

It was a joke. Summer down!

You mean like some are trying to attach Roseanne to Keith Olbermann and Kendrick Lamar?

Like I said, it would be so easy to point out hypocrisies. But why bother. Q already showing what kind of waste of time that would be. We're talking about a network that literally just hired Keith Olbermann. But, she said something dumb that was so easy to say it was racist. Kind of made her own bed there.
If people don't have the good sense to protect their cushy paycheck then i have a hard time feeling sorry for them. If its true that no network will air the old re-runs---thats ****ing major----its her only source of income which I'm sure is 7 plus figures per yr. She is a unhealthy, overweight loudmouth....that has very little self control and tact. It would be great if thing like this happened more often. I believe its called accountability.

So, why was Kendrick brought up in a Roseanne thread?
Ya because this is the 1st thread ever that something off topic was brought up.
Dude stop reaching. You know damn well I wasn’t comparing the two.
I have tickets to see Kendrick June 15th, should I be worried that his concert will get cancelled?

Amazing that nobody brought up Kendrick Lamar bringing up a white girl on stage to sing a song. A song he wrote that has the N word numerous time.
He then stopped the show to embarrass her for saying the N word while she sang his song. He actually asked her to bleep that word out while she sang.

Wait, what? How does this connect to Roseanne?

Reactions: Quavarius
If people don't have the good sense to protect their cushy paycheck then i have a hard time feeling sorry for them. If its true that no network will air the old re-runs---thats ****ing major----its her only source of income which I'm sure is 7 plus figures per yr. She is a unhealthy, overweight loudmouth....that has very little self control and tact. It would be great if thing like this happened more often. I believe its called accountability.
I don't think anyone does, or should feel sorry for Roseanne. I could be wrong. But what I have seen is a united front from all angles.

Reactions: toonces11
Ya because this is the 1st thread ever that something off topic was brought up.
Dude stop reaching. You know damn well I wasn’t comparing the two.
I have tickets to see Kendrick June 15th, should I be worried that his concert will get cancelled?

I'm reaching and you're the only one talking about an incident at a Kendrick Lamar concert in a thread about Roseanne's show being cancelled because of her racist tweet. THE REACH IS REAL!

Enjoy the show!

It was a prick ass thing to do. He doesn't need to be dropped from his label or anything----just needs his ass kicked imo.

I don't think anyone does, or should feel sorry for Roseanne. I could be wrong. But what I have seen is a united front from all angles.

Here, sure. But there seem to be a good number of Roseanne supporters out there, judging by social media.

Reactions: KisteK
I'm reaching and you're the only one talking about an incident at a Kendrick Lamar concert in a thread about Roseanne's show being cancelled because of her racist tweet. THE REACH IS REAL!

Enjoy the show!
They both made an ass out of themselves, that’s the point.

It doesn’t.
Kendrick made an ass out of himself just like Roseanne did but yet nobody cared.
That was my point

I think you are reaching.

A) nobody knew
B) he did not make an ass out of himself just like Roseanne did
C) it seems people do care, at least a bit, since a few folks here have said he was a dick

I think you are reaching.

A) nobody knew
B) he did not make an ass out of himself just like Roseanne did
C) it seems people do care, at least a bit, since a few folks here have said he was a dick
On B, I think he made a bigger ass out of himself than Roseanne did. What he did was blatant racism. What Roseanne did was make a dumb and thoughtless joke that is racially insensitive.

On B, I think he made a bigger ass out of himself than Roseanne did. What he did was blatant racism. What Roseanne did was make a dumb and thoughtless joke that is racially insensitive.

No, I don't think that is true. Calling a black Muslim woman a monkey and a terrorist is a LOT worse than telling a white girl to bleep herself when she sings the N word.

Love this statement from the company that makes Ambien:

"While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."

I love when major companies throw shade on social media. The Wendy's twitter account is RIPE.

ADVERTISEMENT