ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo

Hopefully Morgan will be alright, that didn’t look good.
I didn't get to watch. On the road traveling home from a game. But Fisher usually tells it like it is-----And "it" didn't sound good. Season changer there if he is out.

Whats your prediction for next weeks game?
Not sure. A lot will depend on Morgan. Doesn't look good. Without him? Eeek. With him---meh, still, IDK. I think UL is better than us right now. It is at home, so who knows.

Close one.

Not sure. A lot will depend on Morgan. Doesn't look good. Without him? Eeek. With him---meh, still, IDK. I think UL is better than us right now. It is at home, so who knows.

Close one.
Yeah it'll be a tight game. AH is a tough place to get a win. I think it'll be a single digit victory from either squad.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I didn't get to watch. On the road traveling home from a game. But Fisher usually tells it like it is-----And "it" didn't sound good. Season changer there if he is out.
Season's over if he's out. Might be over anyway, We don't look very good.

Season's over if he's out. Might be over anyway, We don't look very good.
Reports are a shin bruise. We don't look good now, I agree. But we didn't look good this time last year either. But we got better as the season went along. Which I think we will do; Millers teams have always been like such. We are playing November/December basketball. Starting a freshman b/c, along with two sophomore's. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. Now, if we look like this at the end of the month, I'll start to worry.

Reports are a shin bruise. We don't look good now, I agree. But we didn't look good this time last year either. But we got better as the season went along. Which I think we will do; Millers teams have always been like such. We are playing November/December basketball. Starting a freshman b/c, along with two sophomore's. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. Now, if we look like this at the end of the month, I'll start to worry.
If it was just issues with not running the offense, or defense correctly...I'd be more inclined to agree with you. Even if it was because we were turning it over 20 times a game, I wouldn't be concerned yet. But, it's so much more with this team then a technical issue. Instead, imo its strictly based off of effort, energy and being a ridiculously soft team. Those 3 things I'm not too certain can be turned around in one season.

I'm really hoping that it's for the simple fact that for basically the whole season, they've been ran into the ground because of the injuries.

I'm not changing my prediction yet because I try not to overreact either way. But, I'm definitely starting to get really worried about what we've been seeing lately.

61 pts scored by a team that was averaging 84.... but don't let that ruin your narrative.
They had you on the ropes for 34 mins. Final score doesn’t dictate how awful your team is.

Nice of my little stalker to follow me around lol. Keep the rustlage alive little dude. UK beat another mid major! Woo Hoo!

You are beyond clueless and I don't even have to prove it. You freely let that be seen every time you post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT