ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals format changes

GhostOf301

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2020
so Devilsillustrated changed the format and it sucks. Mainly because I don't like change. Is this board going to do the same thing? @denniden ?

Yeah, those are some awful changes. Then again I hated the last redesign too but you get used to it.

I was over at Rafters earlier and it seemed normal
Check it now. It’s going to take some getting used to. It’s harder to view on a phone, but it is an updated look, which is what they were looking for I guess.

As a web developer, I find it amazing that you could add 150 features to an application, but the one people will talk about more than any is dark mode. And I’m not going to lie, I wish I could do it to all my apps.
All I want for Christmas is dark mode on everything.

As a web developer, I find it amazing that you could add 150 features to an application, but the one people will talk about more than any is dark mode. And I’m not going to lie, I wish I could do it to all my apps.
Have it on my iPhone and all social media apps pretty much. Facebook for whatever reason doesn’t have one yet. But I agree, I love the look

Reactions: bkingUK
I'm in charge of applying the engineering side of our design system at a 70k person Fortune 100 company. Dark mode is all the rage. Unfortunately, so much of our software is not built with any sort of scalable css that I want to develop a heroin addiction to escape sometimes.

I'm in charge of applying the engineering side of our design system at a 70k person Fortune 100 company. Dark mode is all the rage. Unfortunately, so much of our software is not built with any sort of scalable css that I want to develop a heroin addiction to escape sometimes.

Sounds about right... just apply bootstrap and you’ll never have a problem again. I kid I kid. I hate bootstrap.

Reactions: theetommyt
I just tried to logout to go to a message board that I’m banned on and got the message that I was banned from that board. When they updated Rivals did they change it to where you can’t go to a message board that you’re banned from even when you’re logged out?

Redesign UI is too busy, IMO. I’m sure I’ll get used to it though.

Did they ever redo their app? I downloaded it once and it was buggy as hell. Deleted it shortly thereafter.

ADVERTISEMENT