ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals favorite players currently in NBA

UL_1986

Sep 13, 2018
One of my favorites right now is Bam Adebayo. Dude is just fun to watch play basketball. Great hustle, strength, and has really developed his game the last year or so on the offensive and defensive end.

Also like Shai’s game a lot too, he’s gonna be really good..and it doesn’t hurt he’s under CP3’s wing.

Reactions: RipThru
My favorite players, the guys who I watch all of their games are...

Trae Young
Ja Morant
Luka Doncic
Lonzo Ball (he's on double secret probation though)

Does Purdue have people in the NBA?

I kid, but really I guess it's Carsen Edwards. He was really fun to watch in college, and every once in awhile he gets some run and shows flashes of he was able to do in college.

Reactions: SNU0821
Not to be a dick but how can the small school dame went to be everyone’s rival?

Didn’t even catch that. So it’s ‘rivals’ as in your team’s rival, not the name of the website. That’s on me lol.

In that case, my answer is none of them, may they all catch AIDS and burn in hell

Well I didn’t make the thread so maybe that isn’t what the OP intended. I just thought since he was a UL fan and chose a UK player that’s what he meant but maybe not.

Well I didn’t make the thread so maybe that isn’t what the OP intended. I just thought since he was a UL fan and chose a UK player that’s what he meant but maybe not.

No, I’m pretty sure you’re right.

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s your rival team. Duncan Robinson definitely isn’t my favorite player in the NBA but he’s my favorite player from Michigan in the NBA.

Reactions: UL_1986

A lot of Idaho State fans, obviously.

For myself, I might say Vince Carter. I admire all the work he's put in. 43 years old and still playing in the league.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Does MD even have a bball rival at the moment :(

Penn State? No, that can't be right. Geographically, you make so much more sense in the ACC. Maybe hit up Georgetown and see if ya'll can start mutually hating each other again?

I really enjoyed the Duke-Maryland games from the past, especially in the early 2000's. Maryland fans are intense, so it made the matchup a little more intriguing... the most hated team verse the most hateful fans.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Penn State? No, that can't be right. Geographically, you make so much more sense in the ACC. Maybe hit up Georgetown and see if ya'll can start mutually hating each other again?

I really enjoyed the Duke-Maryland games from the past, especially in the early 2000's. Maryland fans are intense, so it made the matchup a little more intriguing... the most hated team verse the most hateful fans.
We’ll trade you for Notre Dame. They are literally in the heart of Big Ten country.

Reactions: dukedevilz
We’ll trade you for Notre Dame. They are literally in the heart of Big Ten country.

That seems way too logical to even consider.

Man, I miss the old conferences where you didn't have to travel 1,000+ miles to play a conference opponent, and you played everyone once in football - and twice in basketball. Quite a bit of that conference magic is lost when you expand.

Reactions: MGC_07
I think he retired in March; not 100% sure though.

Right. Guess I just saw him as an active player, as he played in 2020. The Hawks weren't invited to participate in the bubble, as they were out of playoff contention. He had a heckuva run.

Reactions: RipThru
ADVERTISEMENT