ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes....

No, you're just spinning , deflecting, etc. It's over.... you lose.
You're the one that can't stay on point. That kinda makes you lost and confused, which was very similar to UK's season. 🤣

I think we can agree that Covid hurt UK. Well, it hurt UT too. So, it is hard to be disappointed. We had some great wins like against KU in the Challenge.

I would have been disappointed if we had a losing season, but we had a winning season. So, all in all, it was a fun year.

Covid did hurt and it hurt a lots of teams. No excuses from me on that. No way we should’ve been as bad as we was.

I guess that’s what sets UK and UT apart (besides 8 titles), UT fans are ok with just making the tourney and UK fans expect more than just making the tourney. Also, I have to agree with JC, cherry picking time lines is weak. I understand that it’s your only “one arm up” on UK but it’s weak to point out a 2 game head to head margin. That’s my opinion.

Covid did hurt and it hurt a lots of teams. No excuses from me on that. No way we should’ve been as bad as we was.

I guess that’s what sets UK and UT apart (besides 8 titles), UT fans are ok with just making the tourney and UK fans expect more than just making the tourney. Also, I have to agree with JC, cherry picking time lines is weak. I understand that it’s your only “one arm up” on UK but it’s weak to point out a 2 game head to head margin. That’s my opinion.

Are you not familiar with Rupp? Has this year shaken you up that badly? 😊

The point you don't seem to get is the fact when you put UT's 20-21 season down, it is not nearly as bad as UK's. As a matter of fact it wasn't bad at all. UT had a winning season.
8 titles, that is all.

I'm not cherry picking anything. The conversation is about Barnes, so the only things relevant is the time that he has been coaching. How hard is that for you to understand?

When UK 'unravels' the recovery is pretty quick. When UT 'unravels' it's another 5-10 year sentence of irrelevance. Therein lies the difference.

Reactions: Scotty00
When UK 'unravels' the recovery is pretty quick. When UT 'unravels' it's another 5-10 year sentence of irrelevance. Therein lies the difference.
That kinda remains to be seen, doesn't it?

You guys remind me of ancient Greece. They conquered the world of antiquity, but now they are bankrupt peewees.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
That kinda remains to be seen, doesn't it?

You guys remind me of ancient Greece. They conquered the world of antiquity, but now they are bankrupt peewees.

Eddie Sutton debacle- rebounded quickly
Billy Clyde debacle- rebounded quickly
2013 debacle- rebounded quickly

Actually in the 2000’s he took Texas on a historic decade run.

1 final four 2003
3 elite 8’s and 5 sweet 16’s
A couple league titles
Multiple top 10 finishes and lived in the AP top 25

Had guys like Durant, Aldridge, Avery Bradley, DJ Augustin, PJ Tucker and TJ Ford

Had that program on a different level from where they were and where they’ve been in 2010’s. He flaked out in the early 2010’s and now you have shaka

Eddie Sutton debacle- rebounded quickly
Billy Clyde debacle- rebounded quickly
2013 debacle- rebounded quickly
What you doing with the Calipari debacle? None of the aforementioned coaches have done that badly.

@della @Scotty00
You guys are great entertainment, but I wonder if you two are really married and on two different computers getting your frustration out on here instead of at home. 😂😂

I am just joking with you two, but??????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Scotty00
Deller honey pudding?
Soooo stupid....
You're the one looking weak fraidy Cat. 🤣
della honey?
loser's argument. Looking at you, Della.
You're the loser arguing, goofball.
I'm just pointing out how dumb you are
It's over.... you lose.
giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha
Yea this is why Deller tickles me so much.😂
Yep, but Scotty, you have to give della credit how she stands up to you guys all by herself and does not back down, it does not matter if she is correct or incorrect, she stands her ground and always has the last word . I would say she is Queen of trolls, toward her rivals. 😂😂:cool:

Yep, but Scotty, you have to give della credit how she stands up to you guys all by herself and does not back down, it does not matter if she is correct or incorrect, she stands her ground and always has the last word . I would say she is Queen of trolls, toward her rivals. 😂😂:cool:

I like Deller, that’s why I give her a hard time. I know all she’s doing is trolling and that’s why I go along with it. Nobody in their right mind would try to put Tennessee in the same level as UK and be serious about it. As far as her standing up to people I’ll give her a little credit even though sometimes what she says doesn’t make sense or sometimes she uses my lines. It’s all good. I enjoy it lol

It doesn't matter if I'm correct or not? It doesn't matter cause I'm always correct. Unlike a lot of UK fans I pick my ground and words carefully. A lot of UK fans are so arrogant that they will say anything in their blind zeal to proclaim UK greatest of everything. greatest coach, greatest ball boys, you name it.

• Haha
I like Deller, that’s why I give her a hard time. I know all she’s doing is trolling and that’s why I go along with it. Nobody in their right mind would try to put Tennessee in the same level as UK and be serious about it. As far as her standing up to people I’ll give her a little credit even though sometimes what she says doesn’t make sense or sometimes she uses my lines. It’s all good. I enjoy it lol
It is quite easy to put UT ahead of UK this year Scooter. 😁

• Haha
It is quite easy to put UT ahead of UK this year Scooter. 😁

Point made in her above post! I started calling her “Deller” so she had to go off what I did and come up with a nickname for me (which I really like) but my favorite is when She starts using the line “get out your old film/vhs tapes” lol. Cracks me the hell up!

Deller, all you need to know is that Cal beat Barnes ass last time they played. That’s all that matters!

Point made in her above post! I started calling her “Deller” so she had to go off what I did and come up with a nickname for me (which I really like) but my favorite is when She starts using the line “get out your old film/vhs tapes” lol. Cracks me the hell up!

Deller, all you need to know is that Cal beat Barnes ass last time they played. That’s all that matters!
Scooter, we both know that Barnes gave Cal a mercy win and the only reason UT signed off on it was so that UK wouldn't replace Cal with a more competent coach. 😁

Barnes 8-6 over cal in head to head wins
Cal 1-0 over Barnes in NCAA titles
Cal more final fours

Game over!

Barnes 8-6 over cal in head to head wins
Cal 1-0 over Barnes in NCAA titles
Cal more final fours

Game over!
Barnes also has more wins. Barnes has more NCAA invites. Barnes is smarter. Barnes is better looking.

Barnes never had an opposing coach publically say he would kill him. 😲

Barnes wins!

• Haha
Barnes also has more wins. Barnes has more NCAA invites. Barnes is smarter. Barnes is better looking. Barnes never had an opposing coach say he would kill him.

Barnes wins!
Young lady you never stop. 🤣🤣
You and @Scotty00 need to meet, and please you two let me be there as the referee. 😍😍

Reactions: sgrooms
Barnes also has more wins. Barnes has more NCAA invites. Barnes is smarter. Barnes is better looking.

Barnes never had an opposing coach publically say he would kill him. 😲

Barnes wins!

Cal has more final fours, more titles, more SEC titles. This isn’t a beauty contest pudding. When you start making up shit that to try and give your coach an edge you know you’re weak!

Stop acting like you wouldn’t meet up with me. It’s clear you got the hots for me!😎

• Haha
Cal has more final fours, more titles, more SEC titles. This isn’t a beauty contest pudding. When you start making up shit that to try and give your coach an edge you know you’re weak!

Stop acting like you wouldn’t meet up with me. It’s clear you got the hots for me!😎
The only thing clear is you're delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT