ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes

I suppose it did, seeings how y'all edged Kansas in the regular season and they did not get sent back to Go in the FF, they went all the way and actually won it all. I suppose that is worse for y'all after all Scooter. ☹️

How bout it Deller? Wanna kiss and make up so you can apologize to me for having the absolute dumbest comment ever on Final Fours?

How bout it Deller? Wanna kiss and make up so you can apologize to me for having the absolute dumbest comment ever on Final Fours?
I was willing to accept your apology for not being able to defend your position, cause I felt like I was beating up and defenseless poster. It must be difficult for you to have to realize you took a loss if you don't go further than FF.

It must be difficult for you to know that South Carolina has made a final four and UT hasn’t even made one after having their best teams ever each of the last four years. You’re so bad off that you’re trying to down play making a final four. Oh to be a UT fan😂

It must be difficult for you to know that South Carolina has made a final four and UT hasn’t even made one after having their best teams ever each of the last four years. You’re so bad off that you’re trying to down play making a final four. Oh to be a UT fan😂
Are you daft? I don't care about FFs. I wish we had won an NCAA Championship, but I don't care about an arbitrary position of getting our ass kicked in the NCAA tourney.

I don't celebrate ass kickings, I know you do, so we will have to agree to disagree on it.

Ok let’s see, you (Deller) don’t care about the history of your program and you don’t care about final fours. Let’s review your programs history and final fours…..

Basketball history = none
Final Fours = none

I think everybody knows why you don’t care about program history and final fours! Thank you for playing along!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Ok let’s see, you (Deller) don’t care about the history of your program and you don’t care about final fours. Let’s review your programs history and final fours…..

Basketball history = none
Final Fours = none

I think everybody knows why you don’t care about program history and final fours! Thank you for playing along!!!😂
I don't care about history regarding banter. I don't care about bragging about getting our ass kicked.

You only go on about history because Barnes is making the present a living Hell for ya. You do care about bragging about getting your ass kicked.

You got it? Cause that sums it UP! 😎

I love Rick Barnes; I hate what Cory Joseph did to him in March Madness a bit ago.

I don't care about history regarding banter. I don't care about bragging about getting our ass kicked.

You only go on about history because Barnes is making the present a living Hell for ya. You do care about bragging about getting your ass kicked.

You got it? Cause that sums it UP! 😎
sad fat woman GIF

You’re absolutely precious Deller. I guess if my team had never made a final four I’d prolly start making up “Final Fours” and other shit too. 😂

You’re absolutely precious Deller. I guess if my team had never made a final four I’d prolly start making up “Final Fours” and other shit too. 😂
maxresdefault.jpg

You are a pretty sad little fellow since Barnes has reduced you to bragging about getting y'all's ass kicked. ☹️

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You down play making final fours and you call other people sad😂. Here take a look at this!

Showing results for has the Tennessee mens basketball team ever made a NCAA final four?

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Final Four Appearances: 0. Sweet Sixteen Appearances: 8 (1967, 1981, 2000, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2014, 2019) NCAA Tournament Appearances: 24 (1967, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1989, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022) NCAAT Overall Record: 23-25.

Also chew on this for a little while today!

Overall, Kentucky and Tennessee have met for a total of 232 times and Kentucky has the winning advantage of 157–76.

You down play making final fours and you call other people sad😂. Here take a look at this!

Showing results for has the Tennessee mens basketball team ever made a NCAA final four?

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Final Four Appearances: 0. Sweet Sixteen Appearances: 8 (1967, 1981, 2000, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2014, 2019) NCAA Tournament Appearances: 24 (1967, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1989, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022) NCAAT Overall Record: 23-25.

Also chew on this for a little while today!

Overall, Kentucky and Tennessee have met for a total of 232 times and Kentucky has the winning advantage of 157–76.
sad-cat-34.jpg

Poor Scooter...
Too bad the thread is about Barnes who kicks y'all's ass regularly. 😁

Correction, this thread is about Barnes so that can range from his career making two game head to head lead on Cal or his horrible post season record including no final fours with his greatest teams ever at UT each of the last four years. As usual I know you want to cherry pick to fit your agenda sugar puss but you can’t have it both ways.

Correction, this thread is about Barnes so that can range from his career making two game head to head lead on Cal or his horrible post season record including no final fours with his greatest teams ever at UT each of the last four years. As usual I know you want to cherry pick to fit your agenda sugar puss but you can’t have it both ways.
The thread was about Barnes. I didn't mention UK. I didn't mention Cal. I just made a thread about my coach, but you UK fans got all tore up and started a fight. That is the only reason I mentioned that he regularly kicks y'all's ass.

The neat thing is it didn't take him long to start kicking y'all's ass. He did it with 2 & 3 stars at first. That has to be particularly embarrassing for you I'd imagine. Do you think you're getting a good ROE on Cal consider he is getting his ass kicked by a coach at half the price?

The thread was about Barnes. I didn't mention UK. I didn't mention Cal. I just made a thread about my coach, but you UK fans got all tore up and started a fight. That is the only reason I mentioned that he regularly kicks y'all's ass.

The neat thing is it didn't take him long to start kicking y'all's ass. He did it with 2 & 3 stars at first. That has to be particularly embarrassing for you I'd imagine. Do you think you're getting a good ROE on Cal consider he is getting his ass kicked by a coach at half the price?
You made a home board post about your coach on a site thats not your home board lol so don’t get butthurt when people don’t worship your coach that regularly flames out in the NCAA’s. I give you hell but I actually really like Barnes. Seems like a super good dude and should keep UT competitive as long as he’s there. As far as him beating Cal with 2 and 3 stars what’s your point? Duke loses games, UNC loses games, KU loses games so guess what, that means they lose to teams with lower ranked players as well. Again if you knew half as much as you acted like you did you would know that upsets happen. If the best teams always won it wouldn’t be much fun would it. As far as how I feel about our ROE I feel great. We have a title and several final fours to go along with SEC regular season titles and SEC titles. Are you happy with your ROE on Barnes? I’m sure you are with how he has his big head to head 2 game lead on Cal but you also got to think, he’s crashed and burned with his last four teams at UT with each of them being
regarded as Tennessee’s best team ever. He should at least have 1 final four.

You made a home board post about your coach on a site thats not your home board lol so don’t get butthurt when people don’t worship your coach that regularly flames out in the NCAA’s. I give you hell but I actually really like Barnes. Seems like a super good dude and should keep UT competitive as long as he’s there. As far as him beating Cal with 2 and 3 stars what’s your point? Duke loses games, UNC loses games, KU loses games so guess what, that means they lose to teams with lower ranked players as well. Again if you knew half as much as you acted like you did you would know that upsets happen. If the best teams always won it wouldn’t be much fun would it. As far as how I feel about our ROE I feel great. We have a title and several final fours to go along with SEC regular season titles and SEC titles. Are you happy with your ROE on Barnes? I’m sure you are with how he has his big head to head 2 game lead on Cal but you also got to think, he’s crashed and burned with his last four teams at UT with each of them being
I post a thread about my team/coach. I didn't attack another team or coach in the process. It's not like UK fans don't fill up the board with UK home board stuff all year long. I'm not butt hurt Scooter, I have no problem giving it back to you, but I want you to know who started it.

As far as you liking Barnes goes, I never say Cal is a bad coach, ever. Because I believe he is a good coach and a great recruiter.

How has Cal done with his last 4 Teams? Btw, since Barnes arrived at UT Cal's performance has fallen off. My point is, if you bash Barnes/UT, I will come back at you.

I don't have a fragile ego and have a need to hide behind what happened in 1940 regarding a message board today. It's y'all's pathetic way of trying to never lose. If you win, you win, but if you lose you come back with history to mitigate the loss and that is just chicken shit. If y'all beat us I'll tell you good game and move on. Just like I did in our first meeting last year when y'all couldn't miss. I don't care about UT's history in any sport. I care about UT now and doing well in the future.

I've not seen UK own UT this much since Jan 15, 22.

Reactions: Scotty00
I've not seen UK own UT this much since Jan 15, 22.
I’ve just never seen anybody make their self look so ridiculous by saying making a Final Four is a bad thing. Deller said she would rather her team get beat early in the NCAA than make a Final Four! Looking at the fact UT has no Final Fours I’m guessing they go by that philosophy!🤯

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’ve just never seen anybody make their self look so ridiculous by saying making a Final Four is a bad thing. Deller said she would rather her team get beat early in the NCAA than make a Final Four! Looking at the fact UT has no Final Fours I’m guessing they go by that philosophy!🤯
I have never seen someone try to argue without being able to refute their opponents point and yet keep babbling nonsense. It's like watching someone stick their finger in a light socket over and over and be surprised after each jolt.

I never said anything of the kind. You resort using lies when you can't defend yourself.
I have said I don't celebrate ass kicking. If you don't win a tournament, you lose the tournament. A FF without winning the tourney is a loss. Do you deny that?

"Final four, Elite eight and Sweet 16" are made up terms to hype the"dance",which s also a made up name.. It is a tourney to crown a national champion. Bragging about losing a tourney is really pathetic.

The fact that you duck or ignore these points only makes you look like a fool.

I have never seen someone try to argue without being able to refute their opponents point and yet keep babbling nonsense. It's like watching someone stick their finger in a light socket over and over and be surprised after each jolt.

I never said anything of the kind. You resort using lies when you can't defend yourself.
I have said I don't celebrate ass kicking. If you don't win a tournament, you lose the tournament. A FF without winning the tourney is a loss. Do you deny that?

"Final four, Elite eight and Sweet 16" are made up terms to hype the"dance",which s also a made up name.. It is a tourney to crown a national champion. Bragging about losing a tourney is really pathetic.

The fact that you duck or ignore these points only makes you look like a fool.
You didn’t say that? Well Deller, I don’t say a lot of things that you say I do but you roll with it anyway so why is this different??? As far as arguing with you it’s pointless. You have no point at all and before you say you do I’m here to tell you that you don’t! Of course everyone wants to win the title but making a final four is pretty bad ass. You’re setting here making yourself look like a fool by saying “people celebrate losing in the final four”😂 That’s the absolute dumbest shit ever. Nobody celebrates a loss. You celebrate making the final four. It’s a pretty awesome thing. Does losing in the final four suck? Hell yes but again, you don’t celebrate losing you celebrate being one of the last four teams alive. You celebrate getting to the final four not after you lose in the final four but again you don’t get that because UT hasn’t ever made a final four. That fact that you can’t distinguish why people celebrate making a final four and losing in the final four is pretty comical!😂

You didn’t say that? Well Deller, I don’t say a lot of things that you say I do but you roll with it anyway so why is this different??? As far as arguing with you it’s pointless. You have no point at all and before you say you do I’m here to tell you that you don’t! Of course everyone wants to win the title but making a final four is pretty bad ass. You’re setting here making yourself look like a fool by saying “people celebrate losing in the final four”😂 That’s the absolute dumbest shit ever. Nobody celebrates a loss. You celebrate making the final four. It’s a pretty awesome thing. Does losing in the final four suck? Hell yes but again, you don’t celebrate losing you celebrate being one of the last four teams alive. You celebrate getting to the final four not after you lose in the final four but again you don’t get that because UT hasn’t ever made a final four. That fact that you can’t distinguish why people celebrate making a final four and losing in the final four is pretty comical!😂
I have accused you of bragging about losses in the FF. You do that, so there is that. Arguing with me is pointless because you can't refute what I said.

It must suck being a UK fan sitting in a CBB forum 365 waiting like a bunch of old hens waiting for UK to drop another egg on your face. You know, CFF is in full swing and UK has a good team.

Anywho, CBB will get here eventually and Barnes will be waiting for you Scooter. 🙂

UT basketball is not worth five pages on this board.
Well, UK fand pushed it there and there was nothing in the OP that was anti UK or Cal, so there is that.

I have accused you of bragging about losses in the FF. You do that, so there is that. Arguing with me is pointless because you can't refute what I said.

It must suck being a UK fan sitting in a CBB forum 365 waiting like a bunch of old hens waiting for UK to drop another egg on your face. You know, CFF is in full swing and UK has a good team.

Anywho, CBB will get here eventually and Barnes will be waiting for you Scooter. 🙂
Show me where I’ve bragged about losing in a final four! Please show me!!! Don’t make yourself look anymore foolish than you have just show me. If this is the best that you can understand sports maybe you should stay in the kitchen. There is nothing to argue with you unless you wanna argue how stupid your take is. Again, we all know you look down on team history and final fours because you have neither. Is there really not another UT fan that will step in and save this lady from making a complete ass of herself? So let me ask you Deller, UT hasn’t ever made a final four so we know they ain’t gonna win it every year so we don’t even need to bring that up because it’s not happening but would you rather UT make the final four more often than not or lose in the sweet 16? Can you answer that?

Last edited:
Show me where I’ve bragged about losing in a final four! Please show me!!! Don’t make yourself look anymore foolish than you have just show me. If this is the best that you can understand sports maybe you should stay in the kitchen. There is nothing to argue with you unless you wanna argue how stupid your take is. Again, we all know you look down on team history and final fours because you have neither. Is there really not another UT fan that will step in and save this lady from making a complete ass of herself? So let me ask you Deller, UT hasn’t ever made a final four so we know they ain’t gonna win it every year so we don’t even need to bring that up because it’s not happening but would you rather UT make the final four more often than not or lose in the sweet 16? Can you answer that?
By bringing up if UT has lost a FF is bragging about FF. We didn’t have to dig deep for your brag you fool. The very fact you bring up FFs in a conversation other than a point of reference in a current tourney is stupid because FFs end in losses. The difference between us is the fact you are a sheeple and I am a free thinker. FF, elite 8, and sweet 16 are all marketing terms to build hype about the "dance" another marketing term for the ncaa tourney. The reason why you can't argue my points is because they ring true.

Of course, I never deny UK's rich history. The only reason it's brought up is cause we are kicking your ass in the present. The only problem for y'all's thinking that UK was/will be/is the greatest is the fact that you aren't. UT has been better than UK the last few years and will probably be better than UK again this year. All thanks to Barnes. 😁

You call a two game head to head coaching record “kicking ass”! I’m sure to you that feels like an ass kicking because of the way UK has beat UT over the years but it’s really pathetic that you consider that “kicking somebody’s ass! Has UT been more competitive on a regular basis? Yes and that’s good for UK and the SEC but y’all still haven’t done shit. Let’s just cut the shit Deller and get to the point.

1. You hate UK and it’s easy to see.
2. You take shots at UK every chance you get which is cute as hell.
3. It kills you that UT isn’t looked at like a National power.
4. You program claim to fame is your coach having a HUGE 2 game head to head lead against the UK coach.
5. You don’t like to look at the head to head record when it’s UK and UT because the record that matters puts you in your place and you don’t like it.
6. Saying you don’t care about program history and final fours is just dumb as shit and you feel that way because UT has none, zilch, zero…notta!!! It’s pathetic and embarrassing!
7. Several teams have had good runs against UK and although I hate to lose I welcome it because it’s nice not having UK be the only team in the SEC worth a shit. Florida has had runs and Arkansas has had runs that was better than UT’s run against UK. They won titles, UT, not so much, not even a final four. So you can say what you want but I know you would love to have some final four banners hanging in TBA. To say you wouldn’t be proud of UT for making a final four (something it’s never done) is just showing ignorance. Hell, I’d be proud for UT if it ever happened so to see a UT “fan” say they wouldn’t celebrate it just shows what kinda fan you are. End of story!

As far as you not being able to distinguish the difference between making a final four and losing a final four (which you have proven you can’t) I’m not sure what to tell you. It’s not real hard but I guess since you’ve never made a final four you don’t know how it all works.

You call a two game head to head coaching record “kicking ass”! I’m sure to you that feels like an ass kicking because of the way UK has beat UT over the years but it’s really pathetic that you consider that “kicking somebody’s ass! Has UT been more competitive on a regular basis? Yes and that’s good for UK and the SEC but y’all still haven’t done shit. Let’s just cut the shit Deller and get to the point.

1. You hate UK and it’s easy to see.
2. You take shots at UK every chance you get which is cute as hell.
3. It kills you that UT isn’t looked at like a National power.
4. You program claim to fame is your coach having a HUGE 2 game head to head lead against the UK coach.
5. You don’t like to look at the head to head record when it’s UK and UT because the record that matters puts you in your place and you don’t like it.
6. Saying you don’t care about program history and final fours is just dumb as shit and you feel that way because UT has none, zilch, zero…notta!!! It’s pathetic and embarrassing!
7. Several teams have had good runs against UK and although I hate to lose I welcome it because it’s nice not having UK be the only team in the SEC worth a shit. Florida has had runs and Arkansas has had runs that was better than UT’s run against UK. They won titles, UT, not so much, not even a final four. So you can say what you want but I know you would love to have some final four banners hanging in TBA. To say you wouldn’t be proud of UT for making a final four (something it’s never done) is just showing ignorance. Hell, I’d be proud for UT if it ever happened so to see a UT “fan” say they wouldn’t celebrate it just shows what kinda fan you are. End of story!

As far as you not being able to distinguish the difference between making a final four and losing a final four (which you have proven you can’t) I’m not sure what to tell you. It’s not real hard but I guess since you’ve never made a final four you don’t know how it all works.
Dang Scooter, I wasn’t expecting a novel.

Considering the sample size and the fact that Barnes did not have an established team during the first couple of years, yes I do consider it an ass kicking and you do too or you wouldn’t get so worked up about it.
You hate Tennessee. My OP said nothing bad about UK, yet we are arguing UT/UK cause y’all started shit, not me. So, quit being a dumbass regarding that claim.
UT does look like a national power and I love it. However, if you insist UT isn’t a national power then UK isn't either, cause we are kicking your ass.
I look at head to head in all aspects, but I have never denied UK use to be a power. So, either we are both powers or UK has fallen out of being a power. You can't have it both ways simpleton.
I don't care about history because it is history. People pay to go to current game and not rewatch old one. I follow this same rule in CFB too. I don't beat up the UK fans on the CFB board with history.
I have explained to you that FFs are nothing but a marketing ploy which results in a loss. So, instead of all your blabbing this and that, either prove how that is not true or STFU. It's that simple, refute it or disprove it.
Finally, it is becoming the norm for UT to get the best of UK. It wasn't a one or two game fluke, it's the norm. So just deal with it. I generally don't mention it unless y'all start your arrogant stuff.
Anywho, go watch a CFB game Scooter. Y'all have a good team.

And I’ve explained to you that you’re the only person in the history of college basketball that is dumb enough to act like making a final four is a bad thing. You’re the only person dumb enough to say “we don’t make final fours here at UT because we don’t celebrate a loss”😂 How f**king stupid is that???😂 Who in the hell is dumb enough to say “oh you make final fours so you celebrate loses”! That’s just dumb Deller…Dumb!!! As far as me getting worked up, the only thing that gets me worked up sweetness is watching midget porn on a nice crisp cool Fall night! You should try it. Little different than those bestiality videos you like but it works all the same. Do you really think you get people worked up? Don’t confuse somebody messing with you or having fun with you as being worked up. I do this message board for entertainment. I’m usually setting at work bored or taking one of my three daily shits when I’m on here. Either way it’s all good. We can just end it like this. UK loves final fours and UT frowns on them. That work for you?

And I’ve explained to you that you’re the only person in the history of college basketball that is dumb enough to act like making a final four is a bad thing. You’re the only person dumb enough to say “we don’t make final fours here at UT because we don’t celebrate a loss”😂 How f**king stupid is that???😂 Who in the hell is dumb enough to say “oh you make final fours so you celebrate loses”! That’s just dumb Deller…Dumb!!! As far as me getting worked up, the only thing that gets me worked up sweetness is watching midget porn on a nice crisp cool Fall night! You should try it. Little different than those bestiality videos you like but it works all the same. Do you really think you get people worked up? Don’t confuse somebody messing with you or having fun with you as being worked up. I do this message board for entertainment. I’m usually setting at work bored or taking one of my three daily shits when I’m on here. Either way it’s all good. We can just end it like this. UK loves final fours and UT frowns on them. That work for you?
You can deflect it to me personally all you want, but you still can't explain how a FF without a championship isn't a loss. So, you're the dummy, dummy. 😎

Enjoy your losses Scooter. Don't forget to celebrate your SECT FF too!😆

ADVERTISEMENT