ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes

I already answered that when I said I didn't brag about getting to 32 while y'all were at 64. Cause who cares, we both got our asses beat.
I didn’t ask you if you bragged I ask you if you celebrated and was happy when UT advanced. Answer that for me doll.

I didn’t ask you if you bragged I ask you if you celebrated and was happy when UT advanced. Answer that for me doll.
If you mean was I happy when we won, yes.

I do not celebrate a loss.
Oh ok, so you’re saying after a UT win you’re happy and you celebrate. How ironic, that’s what people who’s team makes it to a final four does. They celebrate the accomplishment of getting to a final four. We don’t celebrate nor are we happy if we lose. Just like you Deller, we are happy and we celebrate if we win. See now, that wasn’t so hard to understand was it? Glad to see that it’s starting to come together for you kid. I’m proud of you!😘

Oh ok, so you’re saying after a UT win you’re happy and you celebrate. How ironic, that’s what people who’s team makes it to a final four does. They celebrate the accomplishment of getting to a final four. We don’t celebrate nor are we happy if we lose. Just like you Deller, we are happy and we celebrate if we win. See now, that wasn’t so hard to understand was it? Glad to see that it’s starting to come together for you kid. I’m proud of you!😘
The difference is You celebrate and brag about something you lost. Anyone should be happy about advancing, but if you get knocked out then you should be unhappy. Only an idiot brags about getting their ass kicked.

Victory or death Scooter...

So if ut makes it to a Final Four and loses, they can pretty much count you out from being with the other fans at the airport supporting them when they return home. Fans of programs that have achieved reaching a Final Four have done that too....but you've DQ'd yourself.

The difference is You celebrate and brag about something you lost. Anyone should be happy about advancing, but if you get knocked out then you should be unhappy. Only an idiot brags about getting their ass kicked.

Victory or death Scooter...
What do you do make shit up in your head and really believe nobody notices how stupid it is???😂 I celebrate and brag about something I lost. I mean where do you get this stuff? No way that comes from your brain because nobody can be that damn dumb😂. Here’s your chance to shine butter muffin. Please go find me one post where I have bragged about a game UK has lost? I triple dog dare you too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
So if ut makes it to a Final Four and loses, they can pretty much count you out from being with the other fans at the airport supporting them when they return home. Fans of programs that have achieved reaching a Final Four have done that too....but you've DQ'd yourself.
Yeah, that is exactly what I'm saying. I love the team win or lose, but I don't celebrate losses. I don't look at a FF as anything other than an invented marketing ploy. Kansas won it all, everyone else lost.

However, the issue I have is with idiots that weaponize getting their ass kicked at any point along the way. Sure, if you beat someone in the tourney you can be happy about that, but getting your ass kicked and still bragging is stupid.

What do you do make shit up in your head and really believe nobody notices how stupid it is???😂 I celebrate and brag about something I lost. I mean where do you get this stuff? No way that comes from your brain because nobody can be that damn dumb😂. Here’s your chance to shine butter muffin. Please go find me one post where I have bragged about a game UK has lost? I triple dog dare you too!!!
You're the one that brags about getting your ass kick. I think that is pretty stupid. If you brag about your FF ass kickings you have bragged about it. 😆

If it's not explain why if you can. 😎

You're the one that brags about getting your ass kick. I think that is pretty stupid.

If it's not explain why if you can. 😎
So are you gonna show me where I bragged about getting beat or are you just gonna keep posting stupid shit and hope I just drop it?

So are you gonna show me where I bragged about getting beat or are you just gonna keep posting stupid shit and hope I just drop it?
Any time you have gone on about FF's in comparison to UK/UT, you have bragged dimwit.

Point, Set, Match. 😎

Any time you have gone on about FF's in comparison to UK/UT, you have bragged dimwit.

Point, Set, Match. 😎
She said “point, set, match” like she really put somebody in their place.😂😂😂 Sweetheart this game was over the minute you said final fours didn’t mean anything. Let me say it one more time. Nobody celebrates getting beat. You celebrate the fact that you made a final four. Is it really that hard for you to understand?😂

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
She said “point, set, match” like she really put somebody in their place.😂😂😂 Sweetheart this game was over the minute you said final fours didn’t mean anything. Let me say it one more time. Nobody celebrates getting beat. You celebrate the fact that you made a final four. Is it really that hard for you to understand?😂
You wanted to know when you bragged about getting their ass beat and I showed you.

You would have won the title if you hadn't got your ass beat in the FF.

You have been put in your place.

You wanted to know when you bragged about getting their ass beat and I showed you.

You would have won the title if you hadn't got your ass beat in the FF.

You have been put in your place.
You would celebrate said Final Fours if UT and regular Rick didn’t flame out year in, year out! Like I said, South Carolina has a final four and UT doesn’t. That has to hurt.

You would celebrate said Final Fours if UT and regular Rick didn’t flame out year in, year out! Like I said, South Carolina has a final four and UT doesn’t. That has to hurt.
There you go bragging about getting your ass kicked again. 😆

"@della dying on the absolute dumbest hill I've ever seen anyone die on." .... you die a little more with every post, LuLu.
Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

Your argument is absolutely horrible! You already said you celebrated after a UT win so you discredit everything you’ve said. I know it bothers you but keep that head up.

Your argument is absolutely horrible! You already said you celebrated after a UT win so you discredit everything you’ve said. I know it bothers you but keep that head up.
The last experience in a FF is a loss numbskull.

Della just stop hun. I’m felling bad for you at this point. Your shit program is to blame for your way of thinking.
I feel sorry for you that you can't refute anything I have said. I feel like I'm beating up a puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
What am I suppose to refute? That you can’t understand a simple concept?

Oh ok so you’re saying every year of UT basketball has been a huge disappointment. Gotcha! I can’t disagree with that but for UK and every other fan base of our team makes a final four we celebrate! I guess you not knowing what a final four feels like makes you feel different. Poor gal!

Oh ok so you’re saying every year of UT basketball has been a huge disappointment. Gotcha! I can’t disagree with that but for UK and every other fan base of our team makes a final four we celebrate! I guess you not knowing what a final four feels like makes you feel different. Poor gal!
As long as you admit you celebrate and brag to others about getting your ass kicked I'm good.

I just celebrate wins, kicking y'all's ass, SECT ect... 😁

Sure Deller, I’ll call it celebrating a loss if it means making a final four. You keep looking at that elite 8 banner and dreaming of the day you might make a final four.
Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

Sure Deller, I’ll call it celebrating a loss if it means making a final four. You keep looking at that elite 8 banner and dreaming of the day you might make a final four.
Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF
No Scooter. I call it celebrating kicking y'all's ass on the regular and winning the SECT. You can go buy a time machine and celebrate a FF loss.

Dear god somebody help my girl…she’s struggling!😂 It’s gonna be ok Deller pooh. I promise baby.😂😘

Dear god somebody help my girl…she’s struggling!😂 It’s gonna be ok Deller pooh. I promise baby.😂😘
It's been great Scooter, we kicked y'all's ass 2/3 and won the SECT.

I'm more worried about you. I heard you were severely attacked by a Peacock. I hope you're out of the hospital and resting well at home now. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
This shit just keeps getting worse!
Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF
I suppose it did, seeings how y'all edged Kansas in the regular season and they did not get sent back to Go in the FF, they went all the way and actually won it all. I suppose that is worse for y'all after all Scooter. ☹️

ADVERTISEMENT