ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes

Scotty's right. You clearly have no grasp of accomplishment levels in college basketball. Probably should chalk that up to inexperience.
I'm right and you can't argue against truth. So, either challenge and disprove the points I present or sit down and go home. None fact based commentary is a waste of both our time.

FACT: An Elite 8 (the only 1 they have) banner hangs in ut's arena. It matters to them or they wouldn't hang it. They apparently don't agree with you.

FACT: An Elite 8 (the only 1 they have) banner hangs in ut's arena. It matters to them or they wouldn't hang it. They apparently don't agree with you.
Bleachers, lights, and floors matter, but we didn't get our ass kicked to get them. They are nothing to weaponize against rivals.

The only fact that matters is y'all like to brag about getting your ass kicked as ridiculous as that sounds when you say it, but it is true.

You've won some championships. If you feel the need to brag, why not choose them. Y'all are just dumb. 😆

Bleachers, lights, and floors matter, but we didn't get our ass kicked to get them. They are nothing to weaponize against rivals.

The only fact that matters is y'all like to brag about getting your ass kicked as ridiculous as that sounds when you say it, but it is true.

You've won some championships. If you feel the need to brag, why not choose them. Y'all are just dumb. 😆
Dumb is everything you've had to say on this topic. Bluebloods count National Titles, Final Fours, even overall win totals. As ut is irrelevant in these categories, it's no wonder you don't understand.

However, ut's lone Elite 8 banner hangs in their arena's rafters. Maybe you should ask the administration why if you're so opposed to it.

Dumb is everything you've had to say on this topic. Bluebloods count National Titles, Final Fours, even overall win totals. As ut is irrelevant in these categories, it's no wonder you don't understand.

However, ut's lone Elite 8 banner hangs in their arena's rafters. Maybe you should ask the administration why if you're so opposed to it.
A bunch of hot air, but you still couldn't disprove what I said, so I'll take it you concede. 😁

A bunch of hot air, but you still couldn't disprove what I said, so I'll take it you concede. 😁
Not buying your constant spin attempts is not conceding. It's over as far this one goes, LuLu. You should have enough sense to walk away. Like ut, you don't have what it takes to argue about accomplishments in basketball.

Not buying your constant spin attempts is not conceding. It's over as far this one goes, LuLu. You should have enough sense to walk away. Like ut, you don't have what it takes to argue about accomplishments in basketball.
It's conceding when you can't disprove my point. If I were to walk away I might crush your throat as I have my foot on it.

Why can't you disprove what I said? Is it because it is true?

You want to brag about your arguing skill when you can't disprove your opponents points?

Seriously, are you on peyote or something? You are simply talking in nonsensical circles. I've used one clear fact to disprove your ramblings here (that there is 1 Elite 8 banner hanging in ut's arena) that banners matter to programs that have them and due to ut's severe level of inexperience, you don't get it, therefore you shouldn't be flapping gums and yet you can't shut up. If this were a fight, your corner would have thrown in the towel several posts ago.

Seriously, are you on peyote or something? You are simply talking in nonsensical circles. I've used one clear fact to disprove your ramblings here (that there is 1 Elite 8 banner hanging in ut's arena) that banners matter to programs that have them and due to ut's severe level of inexperience, you don't get it, therefore you shouldn't be flapping gums and yet you can't shut up. If this were a fight, your corner would have thrown in the towel several posts ago.
Then why not show me the errors of my ways. You can't, that is why.

You going on about the mumbo BS means nothing.

You don't want to admit that there is no trophy for FF, no award given. It has the same relevance as the 8, 16 or 32 except you lasted a week longer before you got your ass kicked, big deal. I don't care when you got your ass kicked, I don't celebrate ass kickings and you do.

If you want to celebrate ass kickings, fine have a "we got our ass beat party". If you try to weaponize it, I'll tell you that you are an idiot cause you are.

I'm really calling things the way they are. You're the one trying to spin that an arbitrary position in a tourney that you got your ass kicked is something to brag about or weaponize against rivals.

You got any trophies for losing in the final 4? 😆

You proud of making it into the SECT final 4?😆

If your 4th in line at the drive through do you celebrate? 😆 😆 😆

Scotty's right. You clearly have no grasp of accomplishment levels in college basketball. Probably should chalk that up to inexperience.
I mean I really do like Deller but is that not the absolute dumbest shit ever??? Who in the hell hell twist making the final four (which we all know is a pretty big accomplishment) into something bad?😂 Somebody has spiked Deller’s Copenhagen!!!

I mean I really do like Deller but is that not the absolute dumbest shit ever??? Who in the hell hell twist making the final four (which we all know is a pretty big accomplishment) into something bad?😂 Somebody has spiked Deller’s Copenhagen!!!
Too bad I popped your balloon on FFs. I'll bet you and JC were hell to deal with when someone told you the truth about Santa Claus. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Too bad I popped your balloon on FFs. I'll bet you and JC were hell to deal with when someone told you the truth about Santa Claus. 😆
You popped my balloon on final fours. Is that your way of saying “I really showed them”? Yea, telling us that final fours don’t mean anything because your shit program can’t make it that far is really showing us Deller.😂

You popped my balloon on final fours. Is that your way of saying “I really showed them”? Yea, telling us that final fours don’t mean anything because your shit program can’t make it that far is really showing us Deller.😂
Enjoy celebrating getting your ass kicked Scooter.

Do y'all have cake and punch at a UK "we got our ass kicked party?😆

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

Typical weak ass comeback! Maybe someday you’ll taste a final four Deller! Until then keep fighting the good fight and licking those tears. They sure look salty!😂

Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

Typical weak ass comeback! Maybe someday you’ll taste a final four Deller! Until then keep fighting the good fight and licking those tears. They sure look salty!😂
That will be fine if we win a championship and get a trophy. Don't want to get our ass beat. I have never bragged about an ass kicking and don't plan are starting.

I'm glad you can celebrate getting your ass kicked. It must ease the pain of Barnes coming to the SEC. 😁

That will be fine if we win a championship and get a trophy. Don't want to get our ass beat. I have never bragged about an ass kicking and don't plan are starting.

I'm glad you can celebrate getting your ass kicked. It must ease the pain of Barnes coming to the SEC. 😁
So you’re saying you would rather UT not make the NCAA tourney. Got it! Makes sense😂

So you’re saying you would rather UT not make the NCAA tourney. Got it! Makes sense😂
I said nothing of the kind. Obviously, you don't get anything at all and that is our current theme in this thread.
However, it's kinda my fault for mentioning Barnes, that has you kinda rattled. 😊

"You don't want to admit that there is no trophy for FF, no award given."

Literally every college basketball program that has made it to a Final Four or multiple Final Fours have banners in their arena rafters to celebrate them because in college basketball, getting to a Final Four is a recognizable accomplishment.

As ut has never been to a Final Four, your stance on this topic is quite comical. Stupid, but comical.

Literally every college basketball program that has made it to a Final Four or multiple Final Fours have banners in their arena rafters to celebrate them because in college basketball, getting to a Final Four is a recognizable accomplishment.

As ut has never been to a Final Four, your stance on this topic is quite comical. Stupid, but comical.
Did the NCAA award the banners or did the school commission them JC? Schools just go out and buy and hang a banner. That is like running a race and then going out and buying an award to give yourself. True, right?

Hanging a banner is fine, but bragging about it is idiotic.

Did the NCAA award the banners or did the school commission them JC? Schools just go out and buy and hang a banner. That is like running a race and then going out and buying an award to give yourself. True, right?

Tell that to all the college basketball programs that hang them then. ut hangs an Elite 8 banner. Maybe you should go to their athletic dept office and voice your opinion about that.

I said nothing of the kind. Obviously, you don't get anything at all and that is our current theme in this thread.
However, it's kinda my fault for mentioning Barnes, that has you kinda rattled. 😊
Yea, just seeing his name rattles me so bad! Regular season Rick is soooo scary😂

You said nothing if the kind? You just said if UT couldn’t win the title you didn’t wanna go to the final four because you don’t celebrate loses. Go ahead, tell us exactly what you mean Lulu because I have to tell you, you’re making yourself look dumb to everybody on here with you final four talk.

Yea, just seeing his name rattles me so bad! Regular season Rick is soooo scary😂

You said nothing if the kind? You just said if UT couldn’t win the title you didn’t wanna go to the final four because you don’t celebrate loses. Go ahead, tell us exactly what you mean Lulu because I have to tell you, you’re making yourself look dumb to everybody on here with you final four talk.
I know you're rattled, but that's OK.

I said, if UT doesn't win the title, I won't celebrate losses. I didn't celebrate getting beat in the "thrifty 32" and I didn't brag to you cause y'all got your ass beat in the "Sizzling 64". I just don't brag about losses and you shouldn't either. Yeah, they are media made up names like FF for the gullible. 😊

Scooter, when I looked up dumb in the dictionary I saw your face staring back at me.

Is she not making the dumbest comments ever on this board when it comes to this?😂😂😂

Bragging and being proud is two different things but if by some miracle UT ever makes a final 4 you should brag. Making the NCAA is a nice accomplishment but to be one of the only 4 schools still standing for a chance at the title is pretty awesome! Again I know you don’t know that feeling and I’ll say this one more time, teams don’t go to the final four and storm the floor if they lose a game. The celebrating come after you win a game to go to the final four. Not sure how you’re so confused on all that but then again you are a UT fan with no final four experience so I guess that explains it.

Is she not making the dumbest comments ever on this board when it comes to this?😂😂😂

Bragging and being proud is two different things but if by some miracle UT ever makes a final 4 you should brag. Making the NCAA is a nice accomplishment but to be one of the only 4 schools still standing for a chance at the title is pretty awesome! Again I know you don’t know that feeling and I’ll say this one more time, teams don’t go to the final four and storm the floor if they lose a game. The celebrating come after you win a game to go to the final four. Not sure how you’re so confused on all that but then again you are a UT fan with no final four experience so I guess that explains it.
Go ahead and celebrate your losses Scooter. You haven't sniffed anything close to winning in years, so what do you have left.

You celebrate losses and I celebrate wins. There is really nothing else to say about this. 😁

It's all just denial-based bullshit. Having only a single Elite 8 banner apparently has some side effects.

Not sure if teams get trophies but every team in the final 4 get rings.
1 team gets a championship ring & the othe 3 get a final 4 ring.

Reactions: Scotty00
It's all just denial-based bullshit. Having only a single Elite 8 banner apparently has some side effects.
Did y’all have a celebration over your Sizziin 64 appearance this year? Since y’all celebrate appearances and all?

Go ahead and celebrate your losses Scooter. You haven't sniffed anything close to winning in years, so what do you have left.

You celebrate losses and I celebrate wins. There is really nothing else to say about this. 😁
I haven’t sniffed anything close to winning in years so that means you’ve never sniffed anything besides UK’s ass because UT hasn’t ever won shit. UT is pathetic….even South Carolina has made a final four.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Did y’all have a celebration over your Sizziin 64 appearance this year? Since y’all celebrate appearances and all?
So is this what having a shit program for years and years does to somebody? You’ve never one a title which means you’ve lost several NCAA or in your case NIT games. So what you’re saying is that when UT wins a NCAA or NIT game to advance to the next round you’re not happy about it. You can only be happy if they win a NCAA title. That’s what you’re saying right?

Last edited:
The achievement recognition starting point is generally getting to the Final Four. Universities whose mens basketball team have reached a Final Four, they put a banner in the rafter recognizing every time they do it. The players of those teams that reached a Final Four also receive rings for doing so. ut is actually 'stretching it' a bit in hanging their lone elite 8 banner for their mens basketball program. Your inability to understand any of this is pretty pathetic, given that you're such a 'fan'.

The achievement recognition starting point is generally getting to the Final Four. Universities whose mens basketball team have reached a Final Four, they put a banner in the rafter recognizing every time they do it. The players of those teams that reached a Final Four also receive rings for doing so. ut is actually 'stretching it' a bit in hanging their lone elite 8 banner for their mens basketball program. Your inability to understand any of this is pretty pathetic, given that you're such a 'fan'.
We all have a code we go by. My code is celebrate wins. That can mean a win over a rival, highly ranked opponent or some kind of a title. I don't celebrate making it into a tourney or reaching a spot in a tourney,
Furthermore, I don't try to beat down rivals with history. You might say, sure cause your history in CBB is not that great, but it is true for all sports. Right now I'm on the CFB board and I'm telling my UK friend that we will kick their ass and I'm telling them that y'all's QB is a turnover and sack machine. I never mention UT/UK overall record or titles or any other BS. Just the upcoming game. Every year stands on it's own and if UK dos win then so be it. It is their day pure and simple. I won't attempt to diminish their win with history or records. UK CBB fans don't want to own a loss, so if your team kick's thiers ass, they want to mitigate the damage. That is a chicken shit way to be a fan IMO.

Your code is all over the place... it perpetually changes to fit your narrative.
Exactly! What’s sad is she thinks everyone on this board doesn’t see this.😂 Deller, I notice you haven’t replied to my post yet. Would you do that please!!!

Exactly! What’s sad is she thinks everyone on this board doesn’t see this.😂 Deller, I notice you haven’t replied to my post yet. Would you do that please!!!
You and JC are the same thing in stereo. I thought about quoting both, but figured one quote of JC would suffice.

You didn’t answer my question so I’ll ask again! Do you celebrate when UT advances a game further into the tourney??? Simple yes or no question!

You didn’t answer my question so I’ll ask again! Do you celebrate when UT advances a game further into the tourney??? Simple yes or no question!
I already answered that when I said I didn't brag about getting to 32 while y'all were at 64. Cause who cares, we both got our asses beat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT