HailToPitt725

May 16, 2016
Team
Pittsburgh
It’s Miller Time in the Burgh!
vot84S.gif
giphy.gif

Reactions: Da_Bull
For the people who haven't caught on, this is a joke. Thankfully, the Stallings buyout is completely legit.

Who knows, we might keep him now that we may have a spot in the tourney.

Reactions: doogie503
He was solid ar Vanderbilt for a really long time. His best team was by far that 2012 team with Taylor, Ezeli and Jenkins.

They did nothing after that though. It was like he was content after that team.

I was shocked when Pitt hired him tbh because it really seemed obvious his best years as a coach were behind him.

True, you guys want him with the heat sniffing around? To be fair though a trashcan would be an improvement over Stallings. Glad your AD is seeing that he is the problem and not the answer.
In all seriousness, completely whiffing on him when we were looking to replace Jamie looks great right about now. What makes it even better is that we can fire Stallings w/ cause apparently now that he's been tied into this via Vandy.

Reactions: bMORE607
He was solid ar Vanderbilt for a really long time. His best team was by far that 2012 team with Taylor, Ezeli and Jenkins.

They did nothing after that though. It was like he was content after that team.

I was shocked when Pitt hired him tbh because it really seemed obvious his best years as a coach were behind him.

Hes a guy with Purdue connections and I cant stand the turd.

The way he talked to Wade Baldwin as if he was his slave master let me know to lock him in as a mega turd who will never get players to play hard for him consistently.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
The terms of Kevin Stallings buyout can't realistically be worth more than a can of green beans. If nothing else get the man and his family a gift certificate for a night of fun at Chuck E. Cheese's and a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.

The terms of Kevin Stallings buyout can't realistically be worth more than a can of green beans. If nothing else get the man and his family a gift certificate for a night of fun at Chuck E. Cheese's and a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.
Or so you think. If we can’t fire him with cause (hoping we can with the recruiting thing going on), we’re on the hook for $10 million.

They literally gave him 5 years and a $10 million buyout.

That is absolutely criminal!!
Long story short, our old AD was buddies with the head of a search firm and he wanted us to rescue Stallings from getting fired at Vandy, since he used to be the AD there. Soon after he went to Oregon State and we were stuck with the garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT