ADVERTISEMENT

Replacing a Legend: Who might UNC turn to after Williams era?

Have heard that it won’t be Stackhouse and that Hubert doesn’t want it. Miller is an interesting option, but he would need to completely gut the staff. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next hire is outside of the family.

Laughing That's rich.

...just realized you spent 30 minutes to an hour searching through my post history and this is all you came up with. You should spend more time with your wife.
Nope, just went to the 1st UNC thread & magically, there you were.

Yes it took 2 min to find a UNC thread & then find you on the 1st page.
Hypocrite
I like you and find you humorous.

She’s definitely not a workout model like Brian’s but I think she’s very beautiful. Great mother, great wife & has a great career.
Outside of that damn Dallas Cowboys star tattooed on her ass check, she’s pretty great.

You keep bring up the fake wife but let’s not forget about the person that faked a imaginary brother death.

Speaking of the fake wife thing have you seen her latest post on Instagram? She’s wearing Batman panties and looks really good! You got a hottie!

Last edited:
Speaking of the game wife thing have you seen her latest post on Instagram? She’s wearing Batman panties and looks really good! You got a hottie!
I knew it was only a matter of time before you quoted me. Just couldn’t help yourself

Billy D sounds like a pet name for a penis.

Sorry, but your post reads like you just walked into a party with your pants down.
RSVs.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT