ADVERTISEMENT

Ref/Parent Scuffle

Its why I haven't done AAU basketball in 10 years...****ing idiots. AAU used to ALSO be an avenue for officials...Not anymore. I do a tourney every year in Jasper, Indiana, called Jammin in Jasper. Its for school teams only. Very well ran. But AAU is a ****ing nightmare. Most officials have very little experience...or are your typical AAU weekend warriors----working 30 games in two days. They are there to make some $$$...Mst have no idea how to manage games, fans, players or coaches---When you add that to fuk tard coaches like those above---Well yo get this dumb shit.

Note: In fairness to the official, had dude spit on me, I'd probably bitch slapped his also also.

Its why I haven't done AAU basketball in 10 years...****ing idiots. AAU used to ALSO be an avenue for officials...Not anymore. I do a tourney every year in Jasper, Indiana, called Jammin in Jasper. Its for school teams only. Very well ran. But AAU is a ****ing nightmare. Most officials have very little experience...or are your typical AAU weekend warriors----working 30 games in two days. They are there to make some $$$...Mst have no idea how to manage games, fans, players or coaches---When you add that to fuk tard coaches like those above---Well yo get this dumb shit.

Note: In fairness to the official, had dude spit on me, I'd probably bitch slapped his also also.
You spit on anyone....you deserve to get decked. Then decked again.

You spit on anyone....you deserve to get decked. Then decked again.
Damn, skippy. Its why I stay far away from AAU. Its a wreck. Horribly managed for the most part. Most of these tourneys, especially smaller ones, they are just getting whoever to officiate. Its a problem.

Its exactly why I stay away. I have to much to lose. I swing on some idiot for spitting on me,and I lose my license for HS and college. **** that.

Damn, skippy. Its why I stay far away from AAU. Its a wreck. Horribly managed for the most part. Most of these tourneys, especially smaller ones, they are just getting whoever to officiate. Its a problem.

Its exactly why I stay away. I have to much to lose. I swing on some idiot for spitting on me,and I lose my license for HS and college. **** that.

I coached AAU once (younger kids and not super competitive) and I was just shocked at that behavior from everyone involved. I'm not slightly surprised by this. I've seen coaches and refs fight in the middle of games before.

Reactions: toonces11
The parent should be barred from any tourney from here on out and face assault charges. Hell, the team the parents kid plays on should insist on never having that parent there again.

I imagine Borden would have went for the hair pull
KqP9.gif

The ref swung first (went for the bitch slap), how professional.
He got spit at....Also, he's a weekend AAU warrior, official. Large percentage of these dudes aren't even licensed..Just there for the $$$. No idea how to manage this type of shit. Not many dudes worth their salt will call these tourney's anymore---And this is the exact reason. Tourney administrators just want to bodies, to fill slots. They don't give a **** what type of experience you have.

He got spit at....Also, he's a weekend AAU warrior, official. Large percentage of these dudes aren't even licensed..Just there for the $$$. No idea how to manage this type of shit. Not many dudes worth their salt will call these tourney's anymore---And this is the exact reason. Tourney administrators just want to bodies, to fill slots. They don't give a **** what type of experience you have.

How many times have you been slapped around?

Just got home from the longest, coldest mutherfukin baseball game, EVER...And the visiting fans were fukin clowns---Probably from Iowa, no doubt. Anyways-----14-11, in 10 innings. Home team led 11-5----give up a fukin 6 spot. Stupid ****ers.

Sometimes,I hate ****ing HS baseball.

How ya been you been, you hillbilly ass muther ****er?

Good bro. Just got home from a baseball game where we punked out this pussy ass umpire. This fvcking guy couldn't see the strike zone so the game went into extra innings. The guy was a real jackass.

Oh, and Fran McCaffrey has killed my love for college basketball. Which I used to love dearly. If I ever see that drunken potato, it's on

Good bro. Just got home from a baseball game where we punked out this pussy ass umpire. This fvcking guy couldn't see the strike zone so the game went into extra innings. The guy was a real jackass.
Agree---My partner was a lousy, piece of shit...

Note---I worked the bases tonight ... 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT