ADVERTISEMENT

Ref complaining fanbases

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
xfq752s0s3251.png

200.gif

Must be fake. UGA fans rarely complain? Not in this universe.

UNc has never lost a game due to the other team being better.

They start bitching the week before the Duke game.

Football school with limited local talent pool hires functioning psychopath notorious for foul prone, physical defense.

You’ll never guess what happens next!

I’d be interested to know if this was total volume (because there are a lot more UK fans I’m sure) or per capita based on number of reddit posters from each school?

Also, seems like the propensity for a team being in big/close games would skew this. Not much complaining if you’re winning by or losing by 40 in a meaningless game.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
^^^ Has to be per capita imo

No way it would be so SEC heavy at the top if we are just talking about basketball, bc they mostly don’t have huge basketball fan bases, except for UK of course.

It even showes the numbers of people polled or whatever right after the percent. Crazy to me they polled a lot more ppl in some fan bases than others. Seems like to be fair they should poll the exact same number of fans from each program, but whatever I don’t really care enough to be mad about it.

Hell they didn’t even poll 1000 people from some of the programs, and damn near 10k from others.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
^^^ Has to be per capita imo

No way it would be so SEC heavy at the top if we are just talking about basketball, bc they mostly don’t have huge basketball fan bases, except for UK of course.

It even showes the numbers of people polled or whatever right after the percent. Crazy to me they polled a lot more ppl in some fan bases than others. Seems like to be fair they should poll the exact same number of fans from each program, but whatever I don’t really care enough to be mad about it.

Hell they didn’t even poll 1000 people from some of the programs, and damn near 10k from others.
No data on the poll. It is probably shit.

Wondering what season this is from.

Because Mike Anderson was always known to be a pushover. No wonder Arkansas teams in the past got abused by the refs.

Saw my first UK game in December 1953.. According to some of our fans UK has never lost a game unless the officiating was biased.

Holy shit, are you older than Bert?! Obviously they won that game, since they didn't lose any games that season. SmokinSmile

I can remember his username, but there was another guy here older than dirt @Bert Higginbotha

*found it. @mikeinknoxville

Screw both of you.

But no one on this board is older than me. Saturday I turn 74. I did not see my first UK game in person until 1964. I was a freshman in college; however, I saw many on TV and all of them on radio from the time my parents got me out of diapers.

I hope you are doing good Lurker.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Screw both of you.

But no one on this board is older than me. Saturday I turn 74. I did not see my first UK game in person until 1964. I was a freshman in college; however, I saw many on TV and all of them on radio from the time my parents got me out of diapers.

Happy Bday!! My mom's birthday is on Monday, she will be 73.

Screw both of you.

I think other dude is older. Maybe he can serenade us with pointless stories from the past and desperately try and make us believe he’s related to every important figure in American History. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT