ADVERTISEMENT

Redheads

I am a redhead and quite the catch.

...and no, I don't have a soul.

My parents are both redheads, have a red headed brother and a strawberry blonde sister..
My redhead'd aunt used to tell us she kept the souls of others in a jewelry box in her top dresser drawer.. turns out it was just weed.

I happen to love gingers, prob because I love freckles

...my favorite redhead...
a11_Donte_DiVincenzo-768x432.jpg

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Never been into redheads, at least the ginger kind. I guess its because most of them have light skin and I like tan skin.

I prefer pale as a ghost, as long as it's a healthy looking pale. But not the freckled carrot tops.

Love the contrast of dark hair (especially a dark red) and fair skin.

Red heads are hot, hot, hot! Had some really good times with Red heads. Always found them very sexy. Light skin with pretty..., and a nice rear end too.

Genetically super people. For surgery, they are hard to get to sleep, and seem to heal faster than any other hair color.

Reactions: treyforuk
My wife's natural hair is light red. She dyes it blond and other colors from time to time. My step-son's hair is dark red. Daughter has brownish blond hair. I'm honestly not 100% sure what color my hair is. Never really thought about it.

My parents are both redheads, have a red headed brother and a strawberry blonde sister..
My redhead'd aunt used to tell us she kept the souls of others in a jewelry box in her top dresser drawer.. turns out it was just weed.

What a coincidence I just happen to have a couple freckles:D

Reactions: KisteK
My 9 year old son is a redhead. Coolest hair I’ve ever seen. The ladies are gonna be lining up to touch it. Lucky little shit.

Reactions: treyforuk

RollLaugh That's great.I used to have an Uncle who had like a little shrine looking box with a shrunken head mounted on it. That's where he kept his.

Reactions: KisteK
The gene for red hair is recessive, so a person needs two copies of that gene for it to show up or be expressed. That means even if both parents carry the gene, just one in four of their children are likely to turn out to be a redhead.

One day there won't be any redheads and they'll be just a myth.

Reactions: KisteK and npreston
The gene for red hair is recessive, so a person needs two copies of that gene for it to show up or be expressed. That means even if both parents carry the gene, just one in four of their children are likely to turn out to be a redhead.

One day there won't be any redheads and they'll be just a myth.
This is true. Had a pediatric dr tell me once that redheads will be extinct in 3 generations. No idea how he determined that, but I kind of believe it. Fewer and fewer redheads being born.

I love red heads. Give me some bryce dallas howard and jessica chastain any day.

ADVERTISEMENT