ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the Big Ten...

Nothing changed from last time. Are you going to do this after every loss? You’re above that.

I seem to remember you giving me shit last year.

Just trying to prove my point that I wasn't trolling when I said what i said about Michigan missing the tournament.

I'll give it a rest though.

Reactions: JerseyJohnnyRU
I seem to remember you giving me shit last year.

Just trying to prove my point that I wasn't trolling when I said what i said about Michigan missing the tournament.

I'll give it a rest though.

We were 9-3 before Livers got hurt. He came back after missing a month today. We had the lead with him today until we re-injured himself and ended up losing.

Idk what more analysis you want.

Michigan gave that game away at the end as they kept missing FT's,

funny as that is how they beat Iowa by shooting 29-34 for 85% from the FTL, vs 18-24 for Iowa. that and going 10-24 from 3 vs 3-15 from 3.

Iowa took 74 shots of which 59 were 2's vs Michigan took 58 shots with 24 being from 2. at that time Wieskamp had just injured his elbow, Jordan was fighting another Hip injury that needed surgery which ended his season.

Fredrick was playing with a foot injury and Iowa had lost Nunge to a ACL injury,

sorry the Livers got hurt is nothing but a excuse at this point. if Howard can't do better than this W/O 1 player Michigan is in deep doo doo.

Michigan gave that game away at the end as they kept missing FT's,

funny as that is how they beat Iowa by shooting 29-34 for 85% from the FTL, vs 18-24 for Iowa. that and going 10-24 from 3 vs 3-15 from 3.

Iowa took 74 shots of which 59 were 2's vs Michigan took 58 shots with 24 being from 2. at that time Wieskamp had just injured his elbow, Jordan was fighting another Hip injury that needed surgery which ended his season.

Fredrick was playing with a foot injury and Iowa had lost Nunge to a ACL injury,

sorry the Livers got hurt is nothing but a excuse at this point. if Howard can't do better than this W/O 1 player Michigan is in deep doo doo.
Iowa is 7th in Free Throw Attempts % per game in the Big Ten.

You'd never guess that on this board with all the crying that goes on about Iowa shooting too many free throws.........;)

And everyone else be like: "EvilMonkey, why would you do such a thing to feed this troll?"

And I'll say: ".............Because I'm evil. SmokinSmile"

We were 9-3 before Livers got hurt. He came back after missing a month today. We had the lead with him today until we re-injured himself and ended up losing.

Idk what more analysis you want.

MSU lost Langford AND Ward last year, went to Crisler Center and won anyway...before ultimately winning the Big Ten, Big Ten Tourney, and making the Final 4. We lost Langford AGAIN this year (in addition to the NCAA not granting Hauser eligibility beginning Jan 1). Nobody has given us a free pass or any sympathy so don't want to hear it...

Reactions: northeastspartan
I always thought that this one was sweet.

af5f07282bcdcc38efe3bff40ba2d6d1.jpg

I think the guy on the right just needs to be reading a magazine to complete the guy sitting on the shittter look.

Reactions: cmore79
Luther Head

Still drawing a blank. Kinda remember the name, but don't have any memory of him at DePaul or Illinois.

But, I also didn't really follow basketball for about a decade during that time. After being told I couldn't play anymore I lost my love for the game for about 10-15 years.

Still drawing a blank. Kinda remember the name, but don't have any memory of him at DePaul or Illinois.

But, I also didn't really follow basketball for about a decade during that time. After being told I couldn't play anymore I lost my love for the game for about 10-15 years.
Unfortunately it was a long time ago. And Head was the least well known player of the 3. I can’t fault a non-Illini fan for not remembering him.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
MSU lost Langford AND Ward last year, went to Crisler Center and won anyway...before ultimately winning the Big Ten, Big Ten Tourney, and making the Final 4. We lost Langford AGAIN this year (in addition to the NCAA not granting Hauser eligibility beginning Jan 1). Nobody has given us a free pass or any sympathy so don't want to hear it...

I don’t get your point. You guys would be better than you are now if you had Langford. We’d be better than we are now with Livers.

Pretty simple logic and not controversial.

I don’t get your point. You guys would be better than you are now if you had Langford. We’d be better than we are now with Livers.

Pretty simple logic and not controversial.
Iowa would be better with Jordan and Nunge, Jordan was the best player with 7'0 Nunge being Garza's main backup. with him even at the 4 Garza would not be getting dbl or triple teamed.

the point is that you are failing to admit is that MSU and Iowa are winning in spite of their losses, you keep crying about Livers as the reason why Michigan is losing after bragging about how great this team was from top to bottom.
Teske the best center in the BT. Simpson the 2nd best PG behind Cass, and you did claim that Livers was a SOLID PLAYER not this super stud that would make a difference on this year team.

Inconsistent would probably describe him best. Not a good 3pt shooter. Free throws average. Defense average. Good midrange game. Snowflake city apparently.

He’s Jimmy King’s nephew. I wonder if we’d kick those tires around at all as a plan B guy if we miss on Christopher.

He’s Jimmy King’s nephew. I wonder if we’d kick those tires around at all as a plan B guy if we miss on Christopher.

Yup I knew that. Have at it. Just stay away from Roper and I don’t give a shit.

He quit on his team mid season. Good luck to him.

Pretty sure the only difference is that the B10 has more West Virginias cluttering up the middle of the standings.

Well, that and no one as good as KU or Baylor.

Ehh not really. B12 has maybe 5 tournament teams, if Oklahoma makes it in. They're currently projected as an 11 seed.

B10 has 10 teams in, all of them projected higher than Oklahoma. 8 of them projected higher than TT, who is currently an 8 seed and in 3rd place in the B12.

Baylor and Kansas are both very good teams, both likely 1-seeds (if baylor doesn't fall apart). The B10 has a bunch of 2-6 seed type teams. The rest of the B12 is a 5 (and falling) WVU, 8 seed Texas Tech, and 11 seed Oklahoma.

ADVERTISEMENT