ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the uniforms of the blue bloods

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
Going with the traditional known bluebloods, how do you rank their uniforms?

I've got it like this....

1. UNC: Nothing really need to be said here. You'd have to be blind to not have them at #1

2. UCLA: Love the light blue and yellow combo and the classic large Font

3. Kansas: The blue pops and I find the font to be pretentious, but pretentious works when you are a Blue Blood.

4. Duke: The blue is nicer than the blue lower on this poll.

5. Indiana: Very plain and boring, but i give them bonus points for the candy striper warm up pants.

6. Kentucky: Also very plain and boring. The checkering on the side isn't bad, but that's about the only part I like. Something about the hue o Kentucky's blue is unappealing compared to the blue used for the teams above.

We beat your team....and several other ranked teams this year.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
1. UNC
2. Kansas
3. UCLA

4. Indiana
5. Kentucky
6. Duke

1. UNC: Nothing really need to be said here. You'd have to be blind to not have them at #1

3. Kansas: The blue pops and I find the font to be pretentious, but pretentious works when you are a Blue Blood.

5. Indiana: Very plain and boring, but i give them bonus points for the candy striper warm up pants.

6. Kentucky: Also very plain and boring. The checkering on the side isn't bad, but that's about the only part I like. Something about the hue o Kentucky's blue is unappealing compared to the blue used for the teams above.
I think I like UCLA and UNC the best.

Rather have a present than a past. His team has some good wins recently.

Are you actually saying that a few early non-con wins make a program more relevant than the recent past, including last postseason?

Are you actually saying that a few early non-con wins make a program more relevant than the recent past, including last postseason?
They beat Houston in Houston and that is a hell of a lot more relevant that getting your ass beat by Pitt for your 5th loss this early in the season. What you folks don't seem to get is your only as good as you are now.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
They beat Houston in Houston and that is a hell of a lot more relevant that getting your ass beat by Pitt for your 5th loss this early in the season. What you folks don't seem to get is your only as good as you are now.

Didn’t realize a 2 point loss was an ass whipping.

The teams change but the history and overall status of a program doesn’t.
The further you get away from the present the less reliable the status of the program is.

The further you get away from the present the less reliable the status of the program is.

True but if you don’t do nothing in the present you don’t have a history worth talking about. It all boils down to the post season.

Alabama’s played three really good teams (UNC might be there later but not yet) and went 1-2. In the early season when teams are figuring things out and working out a rotation. Whoop dee frickin doo.

You can’t say with a straight face that final four appearances are nothing to be proud of but an early-season OOC game is. 🤣

1. UNC
  2. UCLA
  3. Nova
  4. Kansas
  5. Duke
  6. UK
200w.gif

Alabama’s played three really good teams (UNC might be there later but not yet) and went 1-2. In the early season when teams are figuring things out and working out a rotation. Whoop dee frickin doo.

You can’t say with a straight face that final four appearances are nothing to be proud of but an early-season OOC game is. 🤣
Who the Hell have y'all beat? 😆

We’re talking about KU now for some reason?

Alabama has more losses this year than KU has since March 1st. But carry on. 🤣
They have only played 13 games and beat two #1's at the time of the game. Everything is relative to number of games played. What does it take to impress your ass? That game back in 1939 when they played in the dusty mold tourney? 😆

Kansas has a nice SOS, Bama has one much better. Get over it.

Just wanted to say Kentucky doesn't have checkerboards anymore.

Simple, elegant, gold standard and the humping birds logo. Absolutely perfect.(almost)

They have only played 13 games and beat two #1's at the time of the game. Everything is relative to number of games played. What does it take to impress your ass? That game back in 1939 when they played in the dusty mold tourney? 😆

So I’m hard to impress because I’m not heaping praise on a team for an early season win?

What do you think Alabama’s goals were before this season? Do you think they’ve accomplished any of them? Likely not, yet we should apparently be in awe of their achievements. All righty then.

In your case, it seems to vary based on who you’re discussing. If the team is not in the SEC, only a national title is impressive. And actually not even that, because it’s now in the past, even if it occurred this very calendar year. Now if it’s an SEC team, the occasional regular season win vs a highly ranked team will do. 🤣

So I’m hard to impress because I’m not heaping praise on a team for an early season win?

What do you think Alabama’s goals were before this season? Do you think they’ve accomplished any of them? Likely not, yet we should apparently be in awe of their achievements. All righty then.

In your case, it seems to vary based on who you’re discussing. If the team is not in the SEC, only a national title is impressive. And actually not even that, because it’s now in the past, even if it occurred this very calendar year. Now if it’s an SEC team, the occasional regular season win vs a highly ranked team will do. 🤣
No, you're trying to deny beating two #1's in only 13 games. It is too early in the season to call it a success, but in answering what they have done recently those big wins were notable.

Certainly, you are sharper than to reason I'm some kind of an SEC honk?

• Haha
Kansas has a nice SOS, Bama has one much better. Get over it.

That’s an opinion.

KU has a better record, is ranked higher everywhere, and has won 22 of their last 23 games. Those are facts.

No, you're trying to deny beating two #1's in only 13 games. It is too early in the season to call it a success, but in answering what they have done recently those big wins were notable.

Certainly, you are sharper than to reason I'm some kind of an SEC honk?

Do you think anyone on here would say that you’re NOT an SEC honk? 😂

If we’re being serious, why would anybody be highly impressed by a win over a team with 5 losses and a losing conference record? Next you’ll be saying a win over Calipari’s 9-16 team was impressive because they were in the preseason top 10.

Let me remind you that you set the standard for this. You informed us that nothing short of a national championship is anything to brag about. We used to get really pumped over early non-con wins, but you taught us to aim higher!

If we’re being serious, why would anybody be highly impressed by a win over a team with 5 losses and a losing conference record? Next you’ll be saying a win over Calipari’s 9-16 team was impressive because they were in the preseason top 10.

Let me remind you that you set the standard for this. You informed us that nothing short of a national championship is anything to brag about. We used to get really pumped over early non-con wins, but you taught us to aim higher!
Only an idiot would consider me an SEC honk. You can't win a championship just 13 games into the season. bama has two wins over #1's. That is doing something recently. Point, set match.

The goal is to win your conference title, beat your rivals and then win a national title. You guys are the only ones that call it a win if you're running a 5 mile race to throw up your arms in triumph after only running 4.5 miles. 😆

• Haha

Indiana's still a blue blood? This ain't the 70s.

Only an idiot would consider me an SEC honk. You can't win a championship just 13 games into the season. bama has two wins over #1's. That is doing something recently. Point, set match.

The goal is to win your conference title, beat your rivals and then win a national title. You guys are the only ones that call it a win if you're running a 5 mile race to throw up your arms in triumph after only running 4.5 miles. 😆

Nah. I consider being the reigning national champs a triumph.

Let me guess…you’re not a conference honk because you hate Kentucky and Bama, right? Everyone “hates” conference rivals. You treat a win in the Big 12/SEC Challenge like a national championship.

SEC fans are all conference honks. You all want validation from the basketball world.

What the crap do you mean by honk?
@della better be SEC strong, she is defending her most hated rival.

il_fullxfull.2954955901_j3ub.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT