ADVERTISEMENT

Quinerly not happy at Nova

Maybe they will trade him. Jay wright is a good coach. He’s won it all 2 of the last 3.

Probably just pissed he didn't get paid at zona. Plus I don't think he even played tonight in the loss to Penn.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
And Wright has some 5 stars locked up for next year, wish this would have happened before they committed.

They better than poor Quin Quin and probably have a better attitude. Now Quinerly is going to play the "I got hacked" card by posting random pictures of accounts and accusing those people of being hacked lol.

Last edited:
They better than poor Quin Quin and probably have a better attitude. Now Quinerly is going to play the "I got hacked" card by posting random pictures of accounts and accusing those people of being hacked lol.
I don't think Quinerly is anything to sneeze at but yeah I'd monitor who followed me on Snapchat a little better if I was him.

I can't blame the kid for being disgruntled or for expressing it in a way he thought was private but there is obviously something he's not getting or he would be playing more.

Or Wright is sandbagging him to keep him around for next year when he thinks he has a chance at another title.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Quinerly was a borderline 5* by all major recruiting outlets, right around 30th. Could be that he's just not that good and/or hasn't adjusted to the college game as most freshman that aren't the cream of the crop struggle to do.

I haven’t really been paying attention. Did he do anything with the minutes he was getting early in the year? Did he show he deserved more?

Gotta be tough for kids that are heavily rated out of high school to sit on the bench, while all of their peers are starting and putting up double figures on a nightly basis. There are borderline 5-star kids like this every year. There's a disconnect between how good they are and how good they think they are. Takes a bit more time for some kids, and Quinerly certain doesn't project to be a star anytime soon.

Hopefully he figures it out soon. But if this statement gets back to Wright, which I imagine it will, I doubt he'll be playing much anytime soon.

Reactions: KisteK
Gotta be tough for kids that are heavily rated out of high school to sit on the bench, while all of their peers are starting and putting up double figures on a nightly basis. There are borderline 5-star kids like this every year. There's a disconnect between how good they are and how good they think they are. Takes a bit more time for some kids, and Quinerly certain doesn't project to be a star anytime soon.

Hopefully he figures it out soon. But if this statement gets back to Wright, which I imagine it will, I doubt he'll be playing much anytime soon.
There is a disconnect at times for sure. Also there is the handlers and families that are doing their kids a disservice as well. It is okay to support and back your kid, but be real as well. Many of these kids that you described are led to believe they are better than they are and are entitled to more than they have earned at times. Even when they are getting playing time, sometimes it isn't a good enough opportunity.

I don't believe he meant it to be public but I could be wrong. My assumption was Snapchat that someone leaked.
Forgive an old farts ignorance but I thought everything you posted on the internet Was a matter of public record to be viewed by everyone

I thought I remembered many of you kind of wanting him to leave last year.

I thought I remembered many of you kind of wanting him to leave last year.
I'm not sure any fan "wanted" him to leave, but was rather preparing for it. He was getting recruited over by more talented guys. It was surprising he made it this long, honestly.

Forgive an old farts ignorance but I thought everything you posted on the internet Was a matter of public record to be viewed by everyone
snapchat isn't the internet, it's an app that allows you to send pictures and videos that only last for a certain amount of time (5 seconds,10 seconds, etc) then they're gone. He could have put it on his "story" which is available for 24 hours but only to people who you allow to follow you.

snapchat isn't the internet, it's an app that allows you to send pictures and videos that only last for a certain amount of time (5 seconds,10 seconds, etc) then they're gone. He could have put it on his "story" which is available for 24 hours but only to people who you allow to follow you.
Thanks

They basically begged Quade Green to not transfer to Villanova last year, so it isn't surprising that when whatever false promises he was given to stay was proven false that he would want to transfer again.

He posted it on his IG story, not Snapchat.

Reactions: tw3301
Quinerly was a borderline 5* by all major recruiting outlets, right around 30th. Could be that he's just not that good and/or hasn't adjusted to the college game as most freshman that aren't the cream of the crop struggle to do.

I thought I read on here somewhere that he was being outplayed by a redshirt 3* in practice and has played like crap when getting minutes in games.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I got to see Green play a couple times while he was in HS and I came away not impressed. Probably better for him and Kentucky that they part ways.

I got to see Green play a couple times while he was in HS and I came away not impressed. Probably better for him and Kentucky that they part ways.
Probably ends up at La Salle, imo. Others seem to think Nova, Cuse, or Washington.

ADVERTISEMENT