Question

KyFaninNC

Mar 14, 2005
for the Mods or anyone else. I get an error saying “as a free member you can only post so many times, please wait awhile or get a paid membership”

I get that message even tho I have only posted once. Anybody know what the posts limits are, and where can I pay for membership?

schoonerwest

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2006
Midland, TX
Team
Kansas
My membership has been on auto renew for a long time now but I’m pretty sure I signed up for the insider info on Jayhawk Slant and that gave me access to everything on the national boards. I think it’s $99.95 a year of $12 a month if you go that route.

I don’t know anything about the post limits though.

KyFaninNC

Mar 14, 2005
My membership has been on auto renew for a long time now but I’m pretty sure I signed up for the insider info on Jayhawk Slant and that gave me access to everything on the national boards. I think it’s $99.95 a year of $12 a month if you go that route.

Thanks. To be sure somebody here should know. It only started doing this in the last week.

RR30

Gold Member
Sep 16, 2013
Team
Kentucky

Think they were added over the summer during the spam problems.

KyFaninNC

Mar 14, 2005
Well, it is only allowing one post. Not sure how long the wait is. Guess I won’t be posting on this board much. Not gona chunk down 100.00 just to post on a messsge board.