ADVERTISEMENT

Question(s) about Jarms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, no one cares. It's a message board. The few times I've seen it was in just a couple of threads and it was pretty good-natured. I think you are kind of the one taking this too seriously.

He wants to jump in the fray and yes he's a tad burnt on this whole thing.

He wants to jump in the fray and yes he's a tad burnt on this whole thing.
You know you have absolutely no argument when you resort to thinking you've made someone mad over the internet. Laughing FYI, I love to argue and will NEVER get "burnt" at text on a screen (especially pertaining to a sports message board). I definitely won't be thinking of you in 6 months.

I'm just trying to help a few of you guys move on with your lives . Trust me, if you just listen to me and move on your quality of life is almost guaranteed to improve.

You know you have absolutely no argument when you resort to thinking you've made someone mad over the internet. Laughing FYI, I love to argue and will NEVER get "burnt" at text on a screen (especially pertaining to a sports message board). I definitely won't be thinking of you in 6 months.

I'm just trying to help a few of you guys move on with your lives . Trust me, if you just listen to me and move on your quality of life is almost guaranteed to improve.

If you wanna help someone get with the OP.

Yeah, the guy who asked a simple question is the one who needs help. Not the gang of folks obsessing over a guy who hasn't posted in months, who are also actively stalking another member of the message board.

RollLaughI don't want this exchange to ever end.

That's good because it looks like you're obsessing over him. The more you post the more you're playing yourself.

F him.

And lock ’er up. Thread is totally unnecessary.

You could say that about half of OP’s threads

Just curious about the details of the ban . . . nothing more, nothing less. Question answered 3 pages back. The rest is among you all. In the meantime, please point to the NECESSARY threads on the board. Eyeroll Good grief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 829305
Just curious about the details of the ban . . . nothing more, nothing less. Question answered 3 pages back. The rest is among you all. In the meantime, please point to the NECESSARY threads on the board. Eyeroll Good grief.
There weren’t enough UNC/Jarms threads before? Maybe we can start another “jimmy rustling Jim jam” thread? That was much needed

Reactions: 829305 and UNC71-00
There weren’t enough UNC/Jarms threads before? Maybe we can start another “jimmy rustling Jim jam” thread? That was much needed
giphy.gif

Let's start with you.
You've put far more energy into this thread, which was answered 3 pages back, than I ever anticipated. I asked the question. Got the answer. /thread. Why keep running with it? Just stop when the answer was given. Seems pretty simple to me. Keep bumping it, IDGAF.

You've put far more energy into this thread, which was answered 3 pages back, than I ever anticipated. I asked the question. Got the answer. /thread. Why keep running with it? Just stop when the answer was given. Seems pretty simple to me. Keep bumping it, IDGAF.

Yeah you do, if you didn't you wouldn't of replied.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT