ADVERTISEMENT

Question For Non Bluebloods

That's all fair. Sorry I couldn't read your mind from your previous post.

No worries. I should’ve elaborated more in my initial post.

d79b8817776375a18bfe9c691b0788ce.gif

Last edited:
Explain how at worst it's not similar?

Hubert right now seems like the better coach, recruiting is going well and the UNC brand is more popular than IU on the national level. Keep hope alive and we’ll revisit this at the end of the season.

Hubert right now seems like the better coach, recruiting is going well and the UNC brand is more popular than IU on the national level. Keep hope alive and we’ll revisit this at the end of the season.
How does he seem like a better coach?

How does he seem like a better coach?

A better coach and recruiter. Hubert sat on the UNC bench for 9 season and played in the NBA for 9 years, that has to account for something. Davis had back to back losing seasons and had double digit losses every year while coaching at IU, also he missed the tournament twice in those 5 years. Davis learned under Knight for 3 years before you guys kicked him to the curb. This season isn't half over and you're saying Hubert is trending downward. Tell me this, what direction is Woodson trending?

A better coach and recruiter. Hubert sat on the UNC bench for 9 season and played in the NBA for 9 years, that has to account for something. Davis had back to back losing seasons and had double digit losses every year while coaching at IU, also he missed the tournament twice in those 5 years. Davis learned under Knight for 3 years before you guys kicked him to the curb. This season isn't half over and you're saying Hubert is trending downward. Tell me this, what direction is Woodson trending?
In their first two years of coaching their records are very similar. UNC and IU in early 2000s are basically in identical spots.

ADVERTISEMENT