ADVERTISEMENT

Question for an adult UK fan or other person

viviajm

Gold Member
May 14, 2004
familiar with Lexington. A number years ago when I was in Lexington I stayed at a Marriott that had had a golf course. I entertained 8 guests there and for desert had the best bread pudding with hard sauce that I have ever had. Just wondered if it was still there. When I asked our waitress if it was good she offered to eat the check if I didn't think it was great. I paid the the check. Just wondered if the place was still there. If it is I will put a trip back on my bucket list.

I'm partial to the twin filets with rockefeller au gratin at Malone's.

I like how you clarified adult fans. Wouldnt want those kids coming in here and ruining the thread.

In his defense, the area he’s talking about really isn’t for anyone under the age of 40.

But yes, Griffin Gate is still there and probably hasn’t changed much since you were there last.

In his defense, the area he’s talking about really isn’t for anyone under the age of 40.

But yes, Griffin Gate is still there and probably hasn’t changed much since you were there last.

Thanks. I will make the trip back thdn. I live in the KC area and will make the trip back. I do live bread pudding.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT