ADVERTISEMENT

Put Something ITT That is Full-On American Bad-A$$ery!

Being humiliated by your President is very American as of 2016.[/QUOTE]
He looks like a drunk lego head.

4 more years

Actually, I've thought about this a little bit more.

I think you'd admit that Hillary is a loser, so let's just say she's -1.

I think you're underestimating Trump in this case. He's 1,000,000x what Hillary is.

I am amused by mathematical trash talk.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Wait until I confuse him with algebra.
you have a long way to go to reach me as far as mathmatic's go JR
1,000,000 X -1 = -1,000,000

if hiilary had become president there would open borders where the US would have been flooded with Illegals, and now with the pandemic the cases would be 100 X higher and the death toll into the millions.

then there is the guns that you wouldn't be able to own as the 2nd Amendment would have been removed. the 1st Amendment would have been rewritten. welcome to the Communist State of America ruled by Queen Hillary with her King being Bill.

if Biden gets elected this country will go to hell in a hand basket.

Reactions: JC for 3
you have a long way to go to reach me as far as mathmatic's go JR
1,000,000 X -1 = -1,000,000

if hiilary had become president there would open borders where the US would have been flooded with Illegals, and now with the pandemic the cases would be 100 X higher and the death toll into the millions.

then there is the guns that you wouldn't be able to own as the 2nd Amendment would have been removed. the 1st Amendment would have been rewritten. welcome to the Communist State of America ruled by Queen Hillary with her King being Bill.

if Biden gets elected this country will go to hell in a hand basket.

You actually, legit think this stuff. Like... it isn't an act. You actually think that President Hillary Clinton would have somehow gotten Congress to amend the Constitution of the United States to get rid of the 2nd Amendment and change the 1st. You actually think she would have just... opened the borders... somehow.

You actually, legit think this stuff. Like... it isn't an act. You actually think that President Hillary Clinton would have somehow gotten Congress to amend the Constitution of the United States to get rid of the 2nd Amendment and change the 1st. You actually think she would have just... opened the borders... somehow.
Pelosi and the dems in the house are 100% behind these changes. Biden has already stated if he is elected he will get rid of the gun and ammo makers out of business and restrict ownership of guns, not jus assault rifles but the main stream guns,

this is who you really want in Office? I watched one of his speeches and he was asked what is stance on gun was at that was his response. the dems are already working limiting free speech and freedom of choice/expression.

flying the Confederate Flag is supposed to be protected under freedom of choice. those statues are a form of freedom of expression and yet they are being torn down, Columbus Statue was torn down in what is known as Little Italy.,

they now want to tear down Mt Rushmore a national monument on Federal Land, even Stone Mountain is another monument on Federal land that they want destroyed,

even now the Dukes of Hazards show is under attack as they want the shows taken off ever TV Outlet. the car is in a museum in Illinois that they want scrapped. it is the only one of its kind left.

this as about as racist as it gets. these people don't want equality they want to be the superior race with the full backing of the dems.

a372f30a3feff5438fbdb6110f4ea6d5.jpg

lol, that is a Russian Mig 29 bro.

ADVERTISEMENT