ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Wisconsin

Boilermaker03

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Team
Purdue
Easily Purdue's worst performance for a half of the season yet. I'm at a loss with this team. Where has the performance gone? It's not what Wisconsin is doing. They look slow and lethargic...

Tough, emotional stretch of games last week. Probably going to take a little while to get going tonight. I expect them to pull away in the second half just based on ability, but I doubt tonight is pretty.

Welp this season was fun while it lasted. At this rate, Purdue is going to lose to the first person they play in the NCAA's... WTF was that tonight?!

Welp this season was fun while it lasted. At this rate, Purdue is going to lose to the first person they play in the NCAA's... WTF was that tonight?!

A team who has lost 2 straight and wasn't mentally there for an 11-16 team. Just happens sometimes.

Matt Painter is just awful. That team should never lose a God Damn game. They can score on any possession in the half court, in transition, and from anywhere on the court. At the same time, they defend the fvck out of teams.... Painter still underachieves when the bright lights are on.

Will probably end up being Nebrasketball.

If beating Michigan in the tourney is what Nebraska needs to make the dance I hope they win.

If they don’t need to win I hope we get to kick Michigan’s ass in NYC

Apparently Purdue is bipolar. They'll get back on track and breeze through the last 3 regular season games though.

Reactions: SNU0821
Matt Painter is just awful. That team should never lose a God Damn game. They can score on any possession in the half court, in transition, and from anywhere on the court. At the same time, they defend the fvck out of teams.... Painter still underachieves when the bright lights are on.

Overreact much? Jesus

Purdue is acting like they don't want that 1 seed. With that said the tournament is wide open. Brackets are gonna be busted the first day of play let alone the first weekend.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
This post makes zero sense.

A team who has lost 2 straight and wasn't mentally there for an 11-16 team. Just happens sometimes.
Did you see the game? They looked extremely fatigued. They will get their asses handed to them by Penn St if they don't pull it together. Typical Purdue too, all they had to do was win vs the worst team in the league and they'd be tied for 1st again since Ohio St just got blasted. Sometimes I get tired of being a Purdue fan. I just don't know if they'll ever get over the hump...

Reactions: MGC_07
If beating Michigan in the tourney is what Nebraska needs to make the dance I hope they win.

If they don’t need to win I hope we get to kick Michigan’s ass in NYC
I think we have to root for Michigan to beat tOSU. We could be the outright Big Ten champs if we win out and if Michigan or Indiana beats OSU (2 Big ifs)

Purdue the 1st 1 seed to lose? Would be glorious.

Did you see the game? They looked extremely fatigued. They will get their asses handed to them by Penn St if they don't pull it together. Typical Purdue too, all they had to do was win vs the worst team in the league and they'd be tied for 1st again since Ohio St just got blasted. Sometimes I get tired of being a Purdue fan. I just don't know if they'll ever get over the hump...

We aren't the worst team in the league. That honor falls on Illinois, Rutgers, or Iowa.

But still, everyone's doing this about Purdue right now...

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT