ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue @ Michigan game thread

jadeezra

Dec 30, 2006
Well being the Purdue fan I am , my alcoholic beverages are well stocked. Should be a great game and huge for both squads . Good luck Michigan guys

Someone gets a tier 1 win that the committee weighs so heavily tonight. That is the story of this game.

Purdue can go into the national lead with thwir 5th tier 1 win tonight. Thats huge for seeding and likely vaults them into a 2 seed currently.

So what’s everybody thinking ? My beverages have started being consumed . I’m thinking close could go either way . Maybe even an OT

First game in a while I'm nervous about, more so from the fact that I seriously want some payback from last season. Our team shot themselves in the foot both times we played them. Time to set the record straight (hopefully, Laughing)

I'll say UM 76 Purdue 72.

Jordan Poole leads all scorers with 18.

I am prepared to be very wrong about this.

Reactions: jadeezra
Man I didn't think Michigan was going to stop hitting 3's down the stretch. And why oh why did we continue to have Haas switch on ball screens? That was killing us.

Yeah Michigan gave us everything they had gotta admit I’m not sure I liked the replay . I “think “ it was off Michigan but that’s about it . Was a foul right after

Yeah Michigan gave us everything they had gotta admit I’m not sure I liked the replay . I “think “ it was off Michigan but that’s about it . Was a foul right after
Based on the one angle I thought it was pretty obvious who touched it last. Very close play though.

ADVERTISEMENT