ADVERTISEMENT

Pulling for your conference @ the final 2?

12375CAT

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

I suppose so...Just because I’m sick of the “one program league” narrative.

I'm just hoping for a high scoring game. SmokinSmile

First team to 60 is the winner IMO!

I don’t know if either team scores above 60 in regulation. Either way, I’m pulling for Texas Tech. I was pulling for them of the final four teams. I like their coach, I like their players and love their effort and intensity.

I will not be upset if Virginia wins either. I like Tony Bennett and those guys as well. He has a good program, good coach and all that. Gonna just sit back and enjoy the game and hopefully not fall asleep.

First team to 60 is the winner IMO!

I don’t know if either team scores above 60 in regulation. Either way, I’m pulling for Texas Tech. I was pulling for them of the final four teams. I like their coach, I like their players and love their effort and intensity.

I will not be upset if Virginia wins either. I like Tony Bennett and those guys as well. He has a good program, good coach and all that. Gonna just sit back and enjoy the game and hopefully not fall asleep.

They should change the rules so that if neither team scores 60 in regulation that they just keep going until someone does.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
Not a single top 100 player in Tech’s starting 5. Has this ever happened in the title game?

Culver was 300+. It’s impressive, but it also shows how meaningless the rankings are. After the top 5-10, it’s a crapshoot.

Pat Mahomes was around 400th for God’s sake. And he was doing the same things in HS that he does now.

It seems like Texas produces a lot of underrated players.

Don't really care which team wins, I will be disappointed either way as my favorite team beat both of them a combined 3 times. Going to go cut myself now.

Regular season doesn't matter

Gave you a like for the cutting though

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT