ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty cool

KStaters have been out in full force the last couple of days. This is really bothering them. Gotta love it!

Funny thing is, this might be one of the cleanest champs ever.

11019551.jpeg

Villanova may have a case for clean wins. Virginia too. Kentucky, UNC, Duke, UConn, Louisville not so much. Great win - shoe companies are kinda happy. If I was an alum of the scumbag schools I’m not so happy. If I’m a tee shirt fan it’s all good. Just one guys opinion I admit. Hang the banner but don’t forget to include the three stripes.😂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
So other top schools have to cheat rampantly to acquire talent (including this group of unheralded KU recruits), but Villanova didn’t need to cheat to put together a roster with 6 NBA players. Good stuff. 🤣

And you people wonder why we don’t take these shots seriously.

Reactions: cdbearde
Villanova may have a case for clean wins. Virginia too. Kentucky, UNC, Duke, UConn, Louisville not so much. Great win - shoe companies are kinda happy. If I was an alum of the scumbag schools I’m not so happy. If I’m a tee shirt fan it’s all good. Just one guys opinion I admit. Hang the banner but don’t forget to include the three stripes.😂
Virginia and Villanova both had higher ranked recruits than this Kansas team.

If anything this KU team had to do it with lesser talent(only one top 50 guy) because they’ve had a magnifying glass up their ass for years. This is might be the cleanest title in the last 20 years.

Kansas won another Natty. The University and the Head Coach both openly acknowledge that Adidas paid players to play for Kansas. It’s not debatable - it’s a fact. Have fun with your “title”. You suck and your University cheats. Enjoy.
Tell me your team hasn't been to a FF in 42 years, without telling me.. 😁

So other top schools have to cheat rampantly to acquire talent (including this group of unheralded KU recruits), but Villanova didn’t need to cheat to put together a roster with 6 NBA players. Good stuff. 🤣

And you people wonder why we don’t take these shots seriously.
The logic is strong with this one, ain’t it? I’m sure those Nova guys just wanted to be part of the brotherhood! Who cares about money when you can play for school pride…at a school halfway across the country you have no ties to…

Kansas won another Natty. The University and the Head Coach both openly acknowledge that Adidas paid players to play for Kansas. It’s not debatable - it’s a fact. Have fun with your “title”. You suck and your University cheats. Enjoy.
Link to said acknowledgment?

Don’t be salty because Purdue had more talent than KU and still got Peacocked. Someday….😂

Good to see no ones pretending. Kudos to all the “fans” here for the honesty - no honor involved in hanging a banner. Biggest whore wins. Same as it ever was.

cartman.gif

Reactions: Turinturumbar
Good to see no ones pretending. Kudos to all the “fans” here for the honesty - no honor involved in hanging a banner. Biggest whore wins. Same as it ever was.
Same as its always been. Paying players didnt start and end the same year the fbi stepped in lol

Absolutely. Those that throw out the cheating card are as delusional as it comes
See my post above…particularly the phrase “same as it ever was”. I’m not deluded and apparently several here are not as well. A lot of the time the NCAA championship was decided by cheaters. Some Universites self report decimating their program but retain some self respect (e.g. IU) Some obviously have no self respect. I prefer option 1. Just my opinion. Carry on.

🤣 🤣 🤣

been over a year since we saw a post like this. There's a reason for that. Even the dummies who were posting threads like this finally realized that none of that matters anymore. Good luck with your one man crusade.

Oh, we could pretend. We could point out that there apparently isn’t much evidence if the case has drawn out for three years. But we leave the pretending to people like you.

See my post above…particularly the phrase “same as it ever was”. I’m not deluded and apparently several here are not as well. A lot of the time the NCAA championship was decided by cheaters. Some Universites self report decimating their program but retain some self respect (e.g. IU) Some obviously have no self respect. I prefer option 1. Just my opinion. Carry on.
Youd trade all that self respect in a hearbeat for a title this millinium.

Im sure all the 5* langfords and landers of the world were so happy to turn down $$$ from other schools to wear the candy cane pants.

Get real. IU plays the same game as everyone else and werent they with evil adidas for a while anyways, maybe still?

Oh, we could pretend. We could point out that there apparently isn’t much evidence if the case has drawn out for three years. But we leave the pretending to people like you.
We could pretend anyone associated with Louisville gave Bowen or his father money, although its in the testimony 3 times that is was adidas, and kenny johnson gave his dad nothing either.

We could pretend Bowen ever played a second for UL or that we didnt fire our HOF coach and great AD when the news broke.

We could pretend the ncaa wasnt a POS organization that somehow has taken effin 4 years and counting to make a damn judgement.

Youd trade all that self respect in a hearbeat for a title this millinium.

Im sure all the 5* langfords and landers of the world were so happy to turn down $$$ from other schools to wear the candy cane pants.

Get real. IU plays the same game as everyone else and werent they with evil adidas for a while anyways, maybe still?
Most would. I mean hell, we heard it from KState fans for years, then they got Beasley and Bill Walker in one class and seemed ok with it. Of course some were delusional enough to think that two top 10 recruits decided to go out to Manhattan KS to play for a team that hadn't won a thing for 15 years because they just loved Manhattan THAT much, rather than the fact that they were getting some fringe benefits. It would have been 3 top 10 recruits if USC hadn't outbid them for OJ Mayo. But most KState fans were smart enough to understand what was going on. Though they've mostly forgotten since then and wanna act like they weren't excited and fully endorsing it back then. And now they seem all sold on Tang and his ability to "recruit". As if he isn't going to "bend rules" to get kids to Manhattan. He is, after all, the same guy who convinced so many top 50 kids to play in WACO for a losing program. I'm sure they just liked his personality THAT much that playing for him was more important than money.
We heard the same from Mizzou fans, who later turned a blind eye when Martin started recruiting highly ranked kids. Unfortunately for those guys, he couldn't coach himself out of a paper box, so his recruiting mattered little.

But ultimately, even the mediocre programs cheat to some level or another. We've seen the money that's been thrown out to 4* recruits in the past, so there's bidding wars going on even for the top 50-100 recruits.....So....I seriously doubt some of Purdue's recruits haven't received "benefits", and I'd be shocked if Painter didn't turn a blind eye when he's become aware of it. I'd say Purdue just needs to cheat better.

Reactions: RustyTrambone
How are their dozens of 5 stars who were the highest percentage on the crystal ball that went elsewhere? If KU cheats, they suck at it. And Bill and KU hasn't admitted isht. You fool

How are their dozens of 5 stars who were the highest percentage on the crystal ball that went elsewhere? If KU cheats, they suck at it. And Bill and KU hasn't admitted isht. You fool

Common sense would seem to tell you that the biggest cheaters are the teams with the highest-rated classes every year. Not the teams that whiff on their top targets constantly and end up with rosters full of players outside the top 100.

Then again, a lot of people are short on common sense...

Reactions: ThePhog08
No school that has won a national title in basketball or football in the last 30-40 years has done so without paying somebody. You just need to embrace what collegiate athletics is

This. Every Blue Blood has had dirt under their finger nails, except Indiana. They only had an abusive coach.

We could pretend anyone associated with Louisville gave Bowen or his father money, although its in the testimony 3 times that is was adidas, and kenny johnson gave his dad nothing either.

We could pretend Bowen ever played a second for UL or that we didnt fire our HOF coach and great AD when the news broke.

We could pretend the ncaa wasnt a POS organization that somehow has taken effin 4 years and counting to make a damn judgement.
Real question here is what advice do you give a grandchild 😂

I think the biggest thing that people are losing visibility of is how the NCAA is attempting to redefine booster in these cases...not just KU's but all of them. They're trying to extend the booster title to every single employee of every single vendor that a school contracts with. It's a scope creep of gigantic proportions. Frankly, it isn't possible for any compliance department to monitor. There just aren't enough man-hours in the day...and that was BEFORE NIL.

If this definition is allowed to stand, it's unlikely that there is a single roster in college basketball over the last 20 years that wouldn't have an ineligible player on it. That's not hyperbole. Any average to above average AAU club has sponsors. If those sponsors provide more than basically a jersey or a pre-allotted travel budget for the team, every player on that roster is ineligible. Extra food, extra travel benefits, extra swag, etc. would all be considered an impermissible benefit under the way the NCAA is trying to expand the definition.

The reality is that the NCAA wanted the money that comes from big sponsors. They liked Nike, adidas, Under Armour, etc. paying in. They turned a blind eye to everything that came with it...until the FBI put a tiny piece of it front and center. They got a glimpse of a tiny fraction OF a tiny fraction of what goes on. At the end of the day, none of the shoe companies really give a rats ass where the kid ends up, they just want those kids remembering that Nike/adidas/UA/etc. were there for them early on so that when it comes time for endorsements, those companies are at the front of the line with favorable terms.

Poor guys are so poor they have to work fast food gigs on the side…

ADVERTISEMENT