ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason Trips this Summer?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
They're allowed once every 4 years. Anyone else due this year?

UK is going to the Bahamas again.

• August 8 – vs. Bahamas national team (Made up of several Bahamian players competing for the World Cup Qualifying Team)
  • August 9 – vs. San Lorenzo de Almagro (FIBA Liga de las Americas champions based out of Buenos Aires, Argentina)
  • August 11 – vs. Mega Bemax (Serbian team coined the “European Kentucky” for its ability to put players in the NBA)
  • August 12 – vs. Team Toronto (Group of top select Canadian players put together by head coach Roy Rana, who led the 2019 U19 Canadian team to the gold medal at the FIBA World Championships)

They're allowed once every 4 years. Anyone else due this year?

UK is going to the Bahamas again.

• August 8 – vs. Bahamas national team (Made up of several Bahamian players competing for the World Cup Qualifying Team)
  • August 9 – vs. San Lorenzo de Almagro (FIBA Liga de las Americas champions based out of Buenos Aires, Argentina)
  • August 11 – vs. Mega Bemax (Serbian team coined the “European Kentucky” for its ability to put players in the NBA)
  • August 12 – vs. Team Toronto (Group of top select Canadian players put together by head coach Roy Rana, who led the 2019 U19 Canadian team to the gold medal at the FIBA World Championships)

So I guess they’re going 3-1? I think I remember reading that Cal has trouble coaching against Canadian teams.

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT