ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason Storyline you Wouldn't Believe at the Time.

I mean ya, its definitely got to be MSU, UNC, Duke and Kentucky all likely not making the tournament

I would believe Gonzaga being undefeated due to SOS.
Well when the season started, Gonzaga's best games were the following using week 1 rankings:
#6 Kansas
#5 Iowa
#12 Tennessee
#2 Baylor

So I think you would still be surprised to hear that they are currently undefeated. Of course Baylor got switched for Virginia and Tennessee got switched for WVU.

I wouldn't have believed that UK or Duke would do so poorly with such talent. However, it is somewhat understandable given the circumstances.

Who would you replace DUKE, MSU, and KU with?

I think it could be interesting to use the past 4 champs, but obv that couldn’t be scheduled in advance.

Or even the 4 diff conf champs from the previous year.

But as is they got it right, you could argue unc over duke since both can’t go but besides that not much of a debate imo. I guess old timers might could argue indiana I’ve sparty but at that point UCLA should be involved imo.

I think it could be interesting to use the past 4 champs, but obv that couldn’t be scheduled in advance.

Or even the 4 diff conf champs from the previous year.

But as is they got it right, you could argue unc over duke since both can’t go but besides that not much of a debate imo. I guess old timers might could argue indiana I’ve sparty but at that point UCLA should be involved imo.
It makes me glad UCLA, UNC along with Ohio St are involved wth the CBS Sports Classic.

Along with the home and home with UL and the SEC/Big 12 games, UK is ok with a foundation of OOC games.

Reactions: Villian07
Drake is in Iowa????

Drake might be the best team in Iowa, hope Iowa vs drake in the tourney. Drake rolls most teams in their conference usually.

The obvious answer is how bad UK, Duke, UNc and MSU have been but seeing Alabama take over the SEC as well as how Tennessee has got worse with what most UT fans called their best team ever as the season has went on is pretty interesting as well. Crazy season!

The obvious answer is how bad UK, Duke, UNc and MSU have been but seeing Alabama take over the SEC as well as how Tennessee has got worse with what most UT fans called their best team ever as the season has went on is pretty interesting as well. Crazy season!
Good call Scottie, Tennessee at 16-6 has to have the entire CBB world turned upside down.
Thanks for the respect shout out for the Mighty Vol's Program. 😁

Good call Scottie, Tennessee at 16-6 has to have the entire CBB world turned upside down.
Thanks for the respect shout out for the Mighty Vol's Program. 😁

Anytime Sugar Puss....anytime!😘

ADVERTISEMENT