ADVERTISEMENT

Predicting Kentucky's Next Five Games

Pretty spot on I think. I could see us winning them all and I could also see this young team dropping 2-3 of those. Cal's teams tend to struggle in December and this year we don't have that one thing most of Cal's teams have, a pg that can drive and get a bucket at will when needed.

I like this team though and am fairly optimistic when it comes to their chances in March.

No way they beat TA&M unless the suspension goes longer.

I say they lose at least 3.

4-1 is optimistic and if this were any other Calipari team other then this year, or the 12-13 team, then 4-1 would be realistic. However this team isn’t good enough to win in at Tennessee or beat A&M even at home. Louisville and at LSU will be tough plus UGA is not easy by any means.

2-3, but 1-4 or even 0-5 is possible.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
I'll say 3-2 (hopefully 2-3)

Loss at UT, Loss vs A&M (hopefully loss vs UofL but not expecting it)

4-1 is optimistic and if this were any other Calipari team other then this year, or the 12-13 team, then 4-1 would be realistic. However this team isn’t good enough to win in at Tennessee or beat A&M even at home. Louisville and at LSU will be tough plus UGA is not easy by any means.

RollLaugh

Just need to work on perimeter defense...dont care what their record is as long as there are strides to getting better

0-5 huh...guess they should just pack it up...seasons over. You understand these games don't mean much right...theres a reason they play an entire season. Calm down peanut..i promise it will be okay.

0-5 huh...guess they should just pack it up...seasons over. You understand these games don't mean much right...theres a reason they play an entire season. Calm down peanut..i promise it will be okay.
I agree, TV ratings dictate the tournament draw. Just need to get to 22 wins and get in, from there TV takes over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT