ADVERTISEMENT

Predict your new final 4 off of the sweet 16…

You had picked Purdue over kentucky?
UK-sucks.png

I have 3 of my Final Four bracket picks left: TT, Purdue, and Nova (Auburn shit the bed and Kansas takes their place).
I have Gonzaga, Arizona and Purdue. But my dumbass let myself get sucked into Fran McCaffery not doing the March Fade. He normally does a February fade so I thought maybe he was taking the year off.

UNC---Playing reallyl good ball. If Manek isn't ejected, that game(Baylor) never gets close. Jaquez health is big in SW 16 game. Even then, I like UNC to take care of business...
KU---Will have a battle with ISU....Still like the Jayhawks
GU---Their my dudes, but Arkansas gonna create same issues Memphis did. Forutnately, Arky does have the multiple bigs Memphis had---or the talent; though Notae is a beast.
AZ---Survived.....indeed. So athletic and talented. Houston game will be fun, but I think AZ a little to much in the middle.

Elite 8 games:
UNC/Purdue----though I think both semi games will be really good.
KU/ISU: IMO, both are just much better than who they are playing....ISU defense is impressive. I don't see Miami getting the looks they got vs AU
Zags/Duke: Best game of the Elite 8. Both will have handsful in semi's----but think both just have to much octane of the others...
AZ/MIch: IMO, AZ might be best team in the country...If they can get Crese to quit shooting, they should be ok....I don't think Nova has answers for Diabte/Dikinson. Devante being able to go is huge....But Collins has played well...

FF:

GU/UNC---Revenge. Tough one to pick, really----And who the **** thought we'd be talking about this game----in the FF? Its hard to go against UNC with how they are playing...But can Manek defend Timme/Chet----or Bacot? X-factor is Bolton/RJ Davis----who ever is better, I think gets their team to Monday---I like Bolton.

AZ/KU---Fun, fun, fun..Guard crazy game. Just not sure KU can match AZ talent wise, or atheltically. I like Zona..

Gonzaga/AZ for the title....

Few is due....

Zags cut'em down...

Gonzaga
Texas Tech
UCLA
Purdue
Houston
Villanova
Kansas
Iowa St

Texas Tech, Houston, Kansas, UCLA

Reactions: KUhawks34
Anyone else think Houston is just a leveled up version of TCU and may give Zona fits tonight? Not saying they won’t win… but I think Arizona has the toughest path to a natty and it isn’t that close anymore.

Anyone else think Houston is just a leveled up version of TCU and may give Zona fits tonight? Not saying they won’t win… but I think Arizona has the toughest path to a natty and it isn’t that close anymore.
Hundred percent. There’s a reason the Cougs are only 1.5 pt dogs.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
UNC---Playing reallyl good ball. If Manek isn't ejected, that game(Baylor) never gets close. Jaquez health is big in SW 16 game. Even then, I like UNC to take care of business...
KU---Will have a battle with ISU....Still like the Jayhawks
GU---Their my dudes, but Arkansas gonna create same issues Memphis did. Forutnately, Arky does have the multiple bigs Memphis had---or the talent; though Notae is a beast.
AZ---Survived.....indeed. So athletic and talented. Houston game will be fun, but I think AZ a little to much in the middle.

Elite 8 games:
UNC/Purdue----though I think both semi games will be really good.
KU/ISU: IMO, both are just much better than who they are playing....ISU defense is impressive. I don't see Miami getting the looks they got vs AU
Zags/Duke: Best game of the Elite 8. Both will have handsful in semi's----but think both just have to much octane of the others...
AZ/MIch: IMO, AZ might be best team in the country...If they can get Crese to quit shooting, they should be ok....I don't think Nova has answers for Diabte/Dikinson. Devante being able to go is huge....But Collins has played well...

FF:

GU/UNC---Revenge. Tough one to pick, really----And who the **** thought we'd be talking about this game----in the FF? Its hard to go against UNC with how they are playing...But can Manek defend Timme/Chet----or Bacot? X-factor is Bolton/RJ Davis----who ever is better, I think gets their team to Monday---I like Bolton.

AZ/KU---Fun, fun, fun..Guard crazy game. Just not sure KU can match AZ talent wise, or atheltically. I like Zona..

Gonzaga/AZ for the title....

Few is due....

Zags cut'em down..
Appreciate the Tar Heel love but not sure how we beat Purdue. UCLA will be tough enough.

I’m very high on Houston. I think they win and get to the FF. Not impressed with Arizona.

think tech is too physical for Duke tonight.

excited for these games tbh

I’m very high on Houston. I think they win and get to the FF. Not impressed with Arizona.

think tech is too physical for Duke tonight.

excited for these games tbh
When I saw Houston play before they lost Sasser, I thought they were a FF team. Didn't think they would still be that caliber without him, but they are. Sampson has done a damn good job. Houston wins this one.

For Tech to win, they will have to beat the refs, the media, and Coach K's farewell tour. I'll take Duke on that one, even though Tech is the better team.

When I saw Houston play before they lost Sasser, I thought they were a FF team. Didn't think they would still be that caliber without him, but they are. Sampson has done a damn good job. Houston wins this one.

For Tech to win, they will have to beat the refs, the media, and Coach K's farewell tour. I'll take Duke on that one, even though Tech is the better team.
Sampson is a damn good coach period. Glad the ncaa ran him out of indiana for texting too much lololol bc he would have a chip or two at indy by now imo

Reactions: Farm-Cat
ADVERTISEMENT