ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-season would you switch with another team?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Maybe just coaches or players.

I like other players at positions, but would i traded them for my own?

Who could i get for Toppin? What would you give up?

have to come strong

Last edited:
Absolutely. Not.

Dook is second best in their state behind a school that cheats. KU won a championship which makes them better than the rest except one team that absolutely dismantled them and then took their lunch money. Everyone on the planet agrees it was meaningless but that doesn’t make it any less ironic. Watch their fans will be here in a minute acting like it doesn’t hurt or embarrass them by trying to say something they think will top that ass whipping. They haven’t come up with anything yet so I’m not expecting it this time either.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Not.

Dook is second best in their state behind a school that cheats. KU won a championship which makes them better than the rest except one team that absolutely dismantled them and then took their lunch money. Everyone on the planet agrees it was meaningless but that doesn’t make it any less ironic. Watch their fans will be here in a minute acting like it doesn’t hurt or embarrass them by trying to say something they think will top that ass whipping. They haven’t come up with anything yet so I’m not expecting it this time either.
You're peacocking

Absolutely. Not.

Still mumbling about your Super Bowl? Damn! The reigning national champs are buried deep in your head eh?

Logic being shown should mean KU fans should hope to lose to UK every time at home, means very little and a chance at a title.

Reactions: cdbearde
I think you know what was buried. Heh heh heh. Deep into the REIGNING NATIONAL CHAMPS. Conrats in the trophy. Now could you kindly come clean the Jayhawk feces off of our Johnsonville Frank?

Wait...you have men's feces on your johnson? And it's been there since January? Pretty disgusting, Cletus. But I can't say I'm surprised. 🤣

I would if I my team got their cheeks clapped by a D2 school. I won’t name anybody specific
We are absolutely going to suck. What is concerning to me is we looked under coached. Hopefully he has a plan and was using this game as a proving point.

We are absolutely going to suck. What is concerning to me is we looked under coached. Hopefully he has a plan and was using this game as a proving point.
Exhibitions really don’t mean a lot. It was also his first game. UK barely has 30 in the first half against similar competition

Reactions: rockycard
Exhibitions really don’t mean a lot. It was also his first game. UK barely has 30 in the first half against similar competition
Yeah but our roster is terrible. We started a guard and 4 forwards today. There’s no reason why he couldn’t have picked up a decent guard from the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT