ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-Bracket Final Four Picks

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
I'm sure we will have another thread for FF picks after Selection Sunday. Would love to see who people are picking before we see everything. What will change between now and then? Should be interesting.

I have Gonzaga, Duke, Kentucky, and Arizona.

I'm sure we will have another thread for FF picks after Selection Sunday. Would love to see who people are picking before we see everything. What will change between now and then? Should be interesting.

I have Gonzaga, Duke, Kentucky, and Arizona.
Way to really go out on a limb here OP. In a year that’s been crazy with no dominant teams. You go with 3 1’s and a likely 2.

Kentucky
Purdue
Villanova
Duke

Way to really go out on a limb here OP. In a year that’s been crazy with no dominant teams. You go with 3 1’s and a likely 2.

Please go back overseas. Makes this board a better place

I think you can make a strong argument for a number of other teams. Baylor, Kansas, Auburn, Purdue. Even a Wisconsin or Villanova. If there are no dominant teams, I guess I did a fine job picking!

Kentucky
Purdue
Villanova
Duke

Please go back overseas. Makes this board a better place
Not it really doesn’t. Just delusional blue blood fans taking about the same 4 schools every day. It’s boring without me

Wisconsin
Kentucky
Baylor
Auburn

I like Wisky simply because they're battle tested - lots of close games against good teams, and they win most of them. Baylor when healthy is elite. Kentucky and Auburn are great teams with each possessing a singular talent in Oscar and Jabari.

Don't think the Zags will stand up to getting hit in the mouth - they've played maybe 6 tough games all year, and are 3-3 in them. Arizona and Kansas haven't been all that impressive to me. Heck, my second Big XII team would be Texas Tech, but my view of KU might be distorted by the ass-whooping they took to Kentucky at home.

Honorable mention: Providence has played a ton of close games against good teams, and won the vast majority. They're really battle tested. Also Duke - not because of anything special about the team, but because it's K's last year so he's going to get every single bit of help possible.

I think only two 1 Seeds make the Final Four. This year has major upsets written all over it. There is just so much parity, and no one looks to be "Great".

Reactions: Boilermaker03
No clue, I'm going to do terrible this year in the brackets.

Guess I'll go with...

Gonzaga
Kentucky
UCONN
Colorado State

All 4 would are better than Kansas’s overrated squad

As usual, you pivot to grade school bullshit.

KU's got weaknesses, but they're also a game away from winning arguably the toughest conference in the nation. With a 1 seed still a possibility. No one cares about an Auburn superhomer's opinion. The SEC's had 2 final four teams in the last six years combined, and one was a fluke by South Carolina. But sure, it'll probably be an all-SEC final four this year. 😂

As usual, you pivot to grade school bullshit.

KU's got weaknesses, but they're also a game away from winning arguably the toughest conference in the nation. With a 1 seed still a possibility. No one cares about an Auburn superhomer's opinion. The SEC's had 2 final four teams in the last six years combined, and one was a fluke by South Carolina. But sure, it'll probably be an all-SEC final four this year. 😂
Kansas is going to lose in the 8/9 game or the 7/10 game

Well they are going to do this question isn’t really relevant
So they're guaranteed to lose to the same caliber of team that they've consistently beaten all year? Okay. We'll see.

You should probably worry more about Auburn surviving the early rounds, considering they struggle with literally everybody away from home.

So they're guaranteed to lose to the same caliber of team that they've consistently beaten all year? Okay. We'll see.

You should probably worry more about Auburn surviving the early rounds, considering they struggle with literally everybody away from home.
The ncaa tournament is true road games now? Just stop posting. You look dumber each time

The ncaa tournament is true road games now? Just stop posting. You look dumber each time
Did I say true road games or is your brain failing you again? No true road games but no games in the comforts of your little arena either. Btw, Auburn's played one team with a pulse on a neutral court and lost.

Maybe you haven't heard, but a deep run generally requires great guard play. Auburn's guards suck.

They're also going to face a level of pressure that no Pearl or Auburn team has experienced since Auburn got bounced in the Sweet 16 as a one seed like 25 years ago.

Did I say true road games or is your brain failing you again? No true road games but no games in the comforts of your little arena either. Btw, Auburn's played one team with a pulse on a neutral court and lost.

Maybe you haven't heard, but a deep run generally requires great guard play. Auburn's guards suck.

They're also going to face a level of pressure that no Pearl or Auburn team has experienced since Auburn got bounced in the Sweet 16 as a one seed like 25 years ago.
Loyola is a likely tourney team and we beat them. are you still being to much of a bitch to accept my offer? Auburn will go further than Kansas in this tourney. Your whole team sucks. An overrated white guard is not a threat to anyone

Loyola is a likely tourney team and we beat them. are you still being to much of a bitch to accept my offer? Auburn will go further than Kansas in this tourney. Your whole team sucks. An overrated white guard is not a threat to anyone
Like I've said several times, it depends on the bracket. I'm not going to wear some dumb avatar like yours just because an internet homer calls me a bitch.

Til then, feast your eyes upon something that you'll never experience.

D2oS8Z.gif

Reactions: RockChalk82
Like I've said several times, it depends on the bracket. I'm not going to wear some dumb avatar like yours just because an internet homer calls me a bitch.

Til then, feast your eyes upon something that you'll never see your team accomplish.

D2oS8Z.gif
Foul should have been called on rose coming down the court

I think the committee will go out of their way to place Duke in a favorable bracket. That is the reason I picked them in the FF.

ADVERTISEMENT