ADVERTISEMENT

Pour one out for Matt18Jones aka Mgckbb aka GOAT

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
He agreed to a ban bet with SNU that Arizona would make the final four. Arizona just Alonzo Trier and now Sean Miller's future is looking shaky.

It's looking like we are only get one more month of his fact-driven posting.

394Qm3p.gif

For real? I have to pull for Zona to make a final four now.

Actually if miller is gone I think their chances may have improved lol.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
It wouldn't surprise me if you had a few of them created already.

Well, if you ever see someone that posts and acts like me come around, PM me and Ill leave the main board to come investigate it.

Beta ass mods on the Main Board

They deleted my post about B1G basketball within minutes. I checked the main board after it was deleted and there was a thread about whether fishing made women more or less attractive or something stupid like that that was 10 pages or so deep.

It was at that moment I realized Ill have my work cut out for me.

They deleted my post about B1G basketball within minutes. I checked the main board after it was deleted and there was a thread about whether fishing made women more or less attractive or something stupid like that that was 10 pages or so deep.

They just sent all of my threads to the high school board. I have to admit that was pretty funny

lol holy ****

Dude, the main board is completely different. Cross between this board, 4chan, and reddit. Good luck.

Reactions: MGO1668
This all goes back to the “Purdue just beat a final four team” comment in the big ten thread. It’s a shame he’s gone I’ll miss his AIDS comments.

The MB: 300 page threads consisting of recycled laugh gifs, and “lol x team is our little brother” type comments.

ADVERTISEMENT