ADVERTISEMENT

Post your Team's Public Scrimmage

Others can't because they are not on TV! Kentucky is special.

giphy.gif

lol kenpom before season starts.... We're doing ok in preseason polls, not stats standings....Come back in Mid Feb or later for those...
Not getting in a back & forth over preseason rankings. If UK has two teams that could be ranked in the top 5, then Kansas must be an NBA team since they’re preseason #1.
UK has a good team, just stop with the two top 5 teams. It’s embarrassing.

Carolina was busy getting beaten by the AP #9 ranked team in Villanova, not each other.

FYP.

It takes a colossal ass to use advanced metrics rankings before an official shot has been taken by any basketball team this season, by the way.

Reactions: catman111
Not getting in a back & forth over preseason rankings. If UK has two teams that could be ranked in the top 5, then Kansas must be an NBA team since they’re preseason #1.
But they do

Reactions: catman111
Did anyone see that Washington beat Nevada 91-73 in Reno yesterday? Washington has everyone back - they are a legitimate top 25 team. But beating Nevada by 18 on the road? Not bad.

Here's the box score.

Notice that there are no other folks telling us about their intra-squad practices being on TV.

Come on Duke, UNC, Tennessee, Florida, Arizona, Indiana, Arkansas, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan et.al. when are your games on?
UNC doesn’t play an inter-squad scrimmage. Our exhibition game next Friday is on ACC network. Secret scrimmage vs Villanova wasn’t allowed to be on TV.

ACC Network goes national next year so teams will schedule accordingly and have their scrimmages on there (I imagine).

Reactions: uncfan in ky
not defending him but I would say it takes a colossal ass to proclaim your team consists of 2 top 5 teams before an official shot has been taken as well.

38-1 didn't even have two top 5 teams on the roster

Notice that there are no other folks telling us about their intra-squad practices being on TV.

Come on Duke, UNC, Tennessee, Florida, Arizona, Indiana, Arkansas, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan et.al. when are your games on?

You can go ahead and take Tennessee and Florida out and never include them again because they will never have a basketball scrimmage on the SECN because no one outside of Kentucky is a basketball school and the mega deal between UK and SECN. The rest of the SEC is still playing FB, including your team. Did you know that?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
not defending him but I would say it takes a colossal ass to proclaim your team consists of 2 top 5 teams before an official shot has been taken as well.

I wouldn't disagree with that by any stretch.

Reactions: tw3301
At any rate, here's a more extensive one for Kentucky's scrimmage.

It was a joke lol just to get under your skin....

I don’t see Kentucky having the shooters outside of Herro to go 40-0.

ACC Network goes national next year so teams will schedule accordingly and have their scrimmages on there (I imagine).
Part of the deal on the SEC network was that the UK games were continued. UK's games have been available for decades because of the DEMAND (it was called the UK network). Other schools simply don't have that demand. Sorry.

You can go ahead and take Tennessee and Florida out and never include them again because they will never have a basketball scrimmage on the SECN because no one outside of Kentucky is a basketball school and the mega deal between UK and SECN. The rest of the SEC is still playing FB, including your team. Did you know that?

I know a lot! SmokinSmile

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT