May 2, 2008
Lets check back sunday and sweat

For Kansas

Marquette
Creighton
Duke

What about yall?

giphy.gif

For Kansas I’d add Arizona. Purdue doesn’t really scare me because yes they have Edey but can you imagine him trying to defend the pick and roll with kJ? I think he would struggle big time.

For Kansas I’d add Arizona. Purdue doesn’t really scare me because yes they have Edey but can you imagine him trying to defend the pick and roll with kJ? I think he would struggle big time.
Yes AZ has size, but their defense is atrocious. I mean bad bad. And we are just as much a mismatch for them as they are for us.

Yeah KU would run by Edey in a flash.

National title contenders

Houston
Kansas
Texas (would be weird to play ourselves)
Bama
Gonzaga
Miami
Duke

Frauds

Baylor (my preseason pick)
K st
Purdue
Ucla
Marquette
Xavier

Id prefer to not play the 6 teams that have beaten us by double digits this season. Especially the ones that beat us by 20 plus. Other than that, I hope we play teams riddled with injuries and ones that plan on shooting like a@@ from three.

Id prefer to not play the 6 teams that have beaten us by double digits this season. Especially the ones that beat us by 20 plus. Other than that, I hope we play teams riddled with injuries and ones that plan on shooting like a@@ from three.

I think it's four teams. Texas, Tennessee, TCU and Iowa St.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT