ADVERTISEMENT

Post Something Bizarre or That Makes You Uncomfortable

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
I'll start;

pardon-me-but-im-incredibly-uncomfortable-photos-25.gif

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301

I think everyone can agree this is ****ing bizarre, even the people who support him. Donald Trump, the apprentice guy and Miss America guy who is, by all accounts, a real scumball, President? So strange,

I think everyone can agree this is ****ing bizarre, even the people who support him. Donald Trump, the apprentice guy and Miss America guy who is, by all accounts, a real scumball, President? So strange,
Where did the don touch you? Point to where he touched you.

I will admit it is bizarre that he ended up president though. Shows how whacked out American politics have become.

Reactions: treyforuk
It isn't as strange that he became president as you're making it out. You can thank all the previous yahoos before him as to him winning. It takes loads of money, which he has, and an opponent that people trusted less than him.

Reactions: treyforuk
Where did the don touch you? Point to where he touched you.

I will admit it is bizarre that he ended up president though. Shows how whacked out American politics have become.

It works a lot less well when you try to do it, and then turn around and agree;)

You gotta remember, I’m a New Yorker. Unlike most of you, I’ve known about The Donald and all that he is LONG before the Apprentice. That’s, like, late news. Been aware of him for nearly forty years. The guy is known for Miss America and ripping people off and having the gaudiest taste ever and shutting down the 72nd street ramp and the Central Park Five and holding onto grudges forever and going bankrupt, and was something of a punchline up here. That he became President is absolutely insane.

It isn't as strange that he became president as you're making it out. You can thank all the previous yahoos before him as to him winning. It takes loads of money, which he has, and an opponent that people trusted less than him.
Fvck Trump. But, this is hindsight at its finest. For the most part, everyone thought Hillary would win.

It works a lot less well when you try to do it, and then turn around and agree;)

You gotta remember, I’m a New Yorker. Unlike most of you, I’ve known about The Donald and all that he is LONG before the Apprentice. That’s, like, late news. Been aware of him for nearly forty years. The guy is known for Miss America and ripping people off and having the gaudiest taste ever and shutting down the 72nd street ramp and the Central Park Five and holding onto grudges forever and going bankrupt, and was something of a punchline up here. That he became President is absolutely insane.

Fvck Trump. But, this is hindsight at its finest. For the most part, everyone thought Hillary would win.

I know I don't have a whole lot of room to talk, but why don't we end this conversation before it begins. Posting a picture of Trump is a funny way of making a statement that lines up with the thread title, but we don't need to use another thread to talk politics.

ADVERTISEMENT