ADVERTISEMENT

Post incredible stats from your first game

There was some stat... something like the points Duke scored against UK were more than any Cal team in history, including the NBA, gave up, but I’m not sure that is correct...?

Two Duke players broke the record for number of points for a Dukie in their first game, set by Marvin Bagley last year.

There was some stat... something like the points Duke scored against UK were more than any Cal team in history, including the NBA, gave up, but I’m not sure that is correct...?

Two Duke players broke the record for number of points for a Dukie in their first game, set by Marvin Bagley last year.

All the above are correct.

Syracuse defense held Eastern Washingtin to 10 points in the first half and 34 total points, the lowest in Carrier Dome history.
Didn't happen on the road, doesn't count.
I am going to go with that meaning Jones sucks.
I'm hoping it sounds like he sticks around for more than one year. He's not a great shooter like his brother.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
2 unique stats for ND...

1. Mike Brey had 4 freshmen play significant minutes yesterday, including several stretches where all 4 were on the court at the same time. When have you ever heard of Mike Brey playing freshmen lol?

2. Former 5 star transfer Juwan Durham (UCONN), had 6 blocks in 14 minutes of action for Notre Dame. When was the last time Notre Dame had a legit rim protector?

2 unique stats for ND...

1. Mike Brey had 4 freshmen play significant minutes yesterday, including several stretches where all 4 were on the court at the same time. When have you ever heard of Mike Brey playing freshmen lol?

2. Former 5 star transfer Juwan Durham (UCONN), had 6 blocks in 14 minutes of action for Notre Dame. When was the last time Notre Dame had a legit rim protector?

When’s yalls first real game? I’m very intrigued to see if Mike Brey can get y’all into then top 8 of the league. Top 6 seems essentially out of the question, but will he pull off top 8? Jury is still out.

Dukes largest margin of victory vs a top 5 opponent.

Most points ever for Duke vs a top 10 opponent.

We suck. But not only do we suck, we suck ass.
ZdlaZSP.gif

Reactions: j-doolsheels
ESPN only mentioned Duke twice during our broadcast. KenPom says that's the fewest number of times Duke was mentioned in another game since 1989.
Dick Vitale only mispronounced 3 Kansas players name during Tuesday nights game. It’s the least amount of Ku players names he’s mispronounced while calling one of their games since the 2007-2008 season. Guess what else happened the year? That’s right, Kansas won the national title. SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT