ADVERTISEMENT

Post a joke....

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Saw this on IU's home board....I'll start...

Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding in the prairie....Suddenly, the Lone Ranger see's mass Indians, coming from the North.

He yell's, "Tonto---Indians to the North....Go SOuth!!

But then, he see's Indians coming from the SOuth, so.....

He again yells---"tonto,Indian's from the South....Go West!!

But now there are Indian's coming from every direction. Frantically Lone Ranger screams----Now what Tonto. What are we going to do!!?

Tonto replies---"what do mean WE, white man....:
:D

1253079.jpg

Nazr Anything.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
So,I was going down on this chick and when tasted horse semen, I thought "grandma, that's how you died".

How many lemons grow on a tree? A: all of them.

only two jokes I know.

Reactions: wildcatwelder

51:30 - 52:30

Don’t want to transcribe, but it’s a classic Gottfried dirty joke.

180 lb weakling.

I'd say come to UW and enjoy our NBA strength guy but he was king'd so that's out. Guess he'll have to go to Maryland to get the best strength coach.

@bMORE607
I watched him drive to the hoop too many times just to get knocked to the floor this year. That is supposed to be one of his strengths... Kid needs to take note of Garza's work ethic.

Reactions: jwardelt
A Koala bear hooked up with a prostitute.
They have sex.
Koala bear starts to walk out.
Prostitute says, hey buddy where my money?
Koala bear pulls out a dictionary, looks something up and hands it to the prostitute.
Prostitute looks, Koala bear- eats bushes and leaves.

Hillary Clinton is the most cheated on woman in America since the blind woman who played scrabble with the gypsies.

The Pope decides to interview his replacement and help the College of Cardinals out.
He has 3 finalists.
#1 The Pope asks him, "Tell me about Easter".
He responds, "Oh, Your Holiness, it is the most sacred of all Christian holidays."
The Pope nods. "Go on."
Finalist #1. "It occurs during the late Fall or Winter and families gather around a festive tree they erect in their homes and exchange gifts....and...and…"
The Pope shakes his head. "Thank you....that will be all.....Next!"
He asks the same question to finalist #2.
"Oh Father. I do not know if am worthy. It is a festive holiday when families gather near the end of November and enjoy a huge turkey feast.....and...."
"Stop...I've heard enough." Says the Pope.
He shrugs. "Send in the 3rd finalist"
The Pope waves his hand...."Tell me....if you can....about Easter."
The 3rd finalist bows his head and says a silent prayer.
"Oh Father...Father....it is the holiest of all Christian holidays. It comes in the late Winter or early Spring."
The Pope lifts his face from where he's buried them in his palms. He smiles..."Yes. Go on."
#3 continues. "It is about Jesus."
"Yes...yes...go on. Go on." says the Pope.
#3 says, "It is about the crucifixion of Christ. He is nailed to the cross where he dies. Then they bring him down from the cross and wrap him in a shroud."
The Pope thinks he's got his guy. "Continue...yes, yes....continue."
#3 goes on. "And they place his remains in a cave and they mourn his passing for 3 days. And...and....after 3 days....he rolls the great rock away from the cave and emerges! …...And if he sees his shadow!!!!!!.…..

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The Pope decides to interview his replacement and help the College of Cardinals out.
He has 3 finalists.
#1 The Pope asks him, "Tell me about Easter".
He responds, "Oh, Your Holiness, it is the most sacred of all Christian holidays."
The Pope nods. "Go on."
Finalist #1. "It occurs during the late Fall or Winter and families gather around a festive tree they erect in their homes and exchange gifts....and...and…"
The Pope shakes his head. "Thank you....that will be all.....Next!"
He asks the same question to finalist #2.
"Oh Father. I do not know if am worthy. It is a festive holiday when families gather near the end of November and enjoy a huge turkey feast.....and...."
"Stop...I've heard enough." Says the Pope.
He shrugs. "Send in the 3rd finalist"
The Pope waves his hand...."Tell me....if you can....about Easter."
The 3rd finalist bows his head and says a silent prayer.
"Oh Father...Father....it is the holiest of all Christian holidays. It comes in the late Winter or early Spring."
The Pope lifts his face from where he's buried them in his palms. He smiles..."Yes. Go on."
#3 continues. "It is about Jesus."
"Yes...yes...go on. Go on." says the Pope.
#3 says, "It is about the crucifixion of Christ. He is nailed to the cross where he dies. Then they bring him down from the cross and wrap him in a shroud."
The Pope thinks he's got his guy. "Continue...yes, yes....continue."
#3 goes on. "And they place his remains in a cave and they mourn his passing for 3 days. And...and....after 3 days....he rolls the great rock away from the cave and emerges! …...And if he sees his shadow!!!!!!.…..
Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT